SSC CGL apply online : The Staff Selection Commission’s Combined Graduate Level recruitment is one of the annual recruitment organized by the commission. Through this, the commission hires graduates below 32 years across 34 positions in various ministries and departments. Here we are giving you the steps on how to apply for SSC CGL 2022. You can follow the below-given steps to complete your SSC CGL application online form.
SSC CGL Application Form 2022
SSC CGL application form: SSC CGL Application form is available on the official website of SSC. The Staff Selection Commission tries to find the best candidates to the post. Those candidates who are interested in the post can apply online. The application should online be published via online mode. Before applying for the post, the candidates need to check the official notification for more latest updates. Only those candidates who are eligible for the post shall apply. Those who can’t meet the eligibility criteria shall be immediately rejected from the further consideration. Here is everything to know about the SSC CGL application form 2022 apply online. The candidates can download the application form via link given below.
SSC CGL Application Date 2022
Those candidates who wish to apply for SSC CGL exam 2022 can check the application dates and other important dates given below. Check here to know the SSC CGL application form download and other important dates.
|SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Starts on||17th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2022||13th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||13th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan||14th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (during bank hours)||15th October 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment.||19th to 20th October 2022 (11:30 pm)|
SSC CGL 2022: How to Apply Online?
You can follow the below-given steps to access the SSC CGL application form:
- Login to your SSC online applications using, given Registration Number and password. Click Here
- On the new tab, you can find “Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) “.
- Under the CGL menu, you can find the “Apply” tab. Click on the same.
- On the new tab, you can find your basic details like name, DOB, Matriculation Details, etc, check whether the details requires any edit. On the same page, candidates can select three examination centers of their choice, EWS, and Ex-servicemen status.
- Applicants should enter their education qualification and whether they are applying for the Junior Statistical Officer position or not. Since the JSO required specific education qualifications.
- Once you are completed with the application form, check the declaration given at the end of the page and click on the “Preview” button, and verify all the details given in the form and click on the “Submit” button.
- For unreserved male candidates, the SSC CGL application fee is Rs. 100/ and should be paid through online mode. Applicants can choose any credit cards, debit cards, BHIM UPI or NET banking methods to pay the application fee.
- Your SSC CGL 2022 Application will get provisionally accepted by the commission, once you completed the application fee stage (if required).
- Take a printout or pdf copy of the SSC CGL application form download for your future references, if required.
SSC CGL Application Fees 2022
The candidates can check the application fee structure for SSC CGL exam 2022 below.
|SSC CGL 2022Category||SSC CGL Application Fee 2022|
|Female, SC, ST, PwD, & Ex-Servicemen||No Fee|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100|
SSC CGL 2022 Documents to Submit
Here are the list of the documents to be submitted while applying for the SSC CGL exam 2022. The candidates need to upload the copy of all the certificates. Without uploading the prescribed copies of the original document, the application process will not be complete.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Driving License
- Nativity Certificate
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
SSC CGL 2022 General Guidelines
The SSC CGL 2022 online application has two stages. They are:
- SSC Online Application Registration
- SSC CGL Application
Anybody who wishes to apply to any of the recruitments conducted by the Staff Selection Commission should register themselves with the SSC’s application portal. Upon registration, applicants will get the registration number, password combination which they can be used for all their future SSC applications.
To start your SSC CGL application, candidates must register themselves in the SSC One Time Registration. For One-time Registration, click on the Register Now link provided in Login Section on the SSC official website: SSC.
To register yourself make sure you have a valid email id, mobile number, and digital copy of your photograph, and signature. On One Time Registration, you need to enter your basic details, including matriculation or SSLC registration number, and should upload the photograph and signature. Once you enter all the basic pieces of information and click on the save icon your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be sent to you on your mobile number and Email ID. Save those details for future uses.
Login using your Registration Number as username and the password provided to you. Change your password, if you wish. After the registration process, the “Basic Details” can be changed only twice.
SSC CGL Apply Online Link 2022
The candidates can check below to find the apply online link.
The SSC CGL exam is around the corner. The candidates should start preparation at the earliest. It is important to score marks for the online exam. Start your preparation with Entri. Download Entri, to access SSC CGL 2022 mock tests, previous year question papers, and study materials. You can now access hundreds of tests, and free materials with a single click.