The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the exam dates for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exams. According to the SSC exam calendar, SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam was scheduled for May 2022. With the SSC CHSL Exam around the corner, all those preparing for the exam should have an SSC CHSL study plan in place and should have already started with the preparation. Here is an overview of the SSC CHSL Scorecard. Now, you can also check out the final marks for the exam here.
SSC CHSL Exam Dates 2022
|Dates for submission of online applications||01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||07-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||08-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||09-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||10-03-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction
11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)
|Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||May, 2022|
|Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL 2019 Result Out
SSC CHSL result is in the form of scorecard, containing the name, score and roll number of qualified candidates. Staff Selection Commission will release SSC CHSL Result 2022 after the examination will be released in 3 stages after completing each Tier Exam. Those candidates who are selected in the rounds progress to the subsequent rounds. The results can be downloaded from the official SSC website.
How to Download SSC CHSL Scorecard 2022?
- Exam takers can download the result from the official website.
- SSC also releases the merit list and minimum Cutoff marks required to qualify the exam.
- Candidates who qualify Tier 1 will appear for Tier 2 and subsequently for the Skill Test.
- Only the successful candidates will be able to download SSC CHSL Admit Card for the next level.
- The merit list prepared after tier 2 will form the basis for Tier 3 exam.
- Candidates who qualify tier 3 stage will be considered selected, however, marks obtained in tier 3 exam will not be considered in preparing the final merit list.
How to Download SSC CHSL Result 2022?
The result will be declared in the form of a PDF document, so one needs to search through the entire PDF document in order to obtain the marks.
Steps to check SSC CHSL Result 2022 are as follows:
Step 1: Go to the official website ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: Look and search for the tab “SSC CHSL Result 2022”.
Step 3: Click on the tab and a PDF document will open on the screen.
Step 4: Enter the command CTRL+F and search your roll number in the PDF.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022
SSC CHSL Answer Keys, Response Sheets and Questions papers for Tier 1 will be released soon after the examination is conducted by the commission. Candidates can download the keys and tally with their responses by logging in at ssc.nic.in with their User ID and Password.
How to download SSC CHSL Answer Key:
- Visit the official website i.e ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the tab “answer key” on the home page.
- Enter your user Id and Password
- Download the answer key.
SSC CHSL Merit List 2022
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis on the candidate’s performance in SSC CHSL 2022 exam.
- The minimum cutoff defined must be obtained by a candidate in order to get his/her name in the merit list.
- Only candidates who clear the minimum cutoff defined for Tier 1, Tier 2 and final cutoff will be considered eligible for the post. Candidates can check previous years cutoff to get an estimate of the expected cutoff for the upcoming exam.
Prior to thinking about the scorecard, it is essential that the student has a study plan in place. As always Entri App is the best platform that will help you to ace these exams. You can find mock tests related to the exams you are preparing and also avail of online help and support from our subject experts. Diligently answering previous years’ question papers will definitely prove to be fruitful as it helps to understand the exam pattern, standard of questions and also your weak areas. Good luck to all those preparing for it!