SSC JE Electrical Cut Off Marks 2021
- The commission reserves the rights to decide the Cut Off Marks of SSC JE for selecting Aspirants for the next round of selection process of Junior Engineers.
- SSC JE Cut Off Marks is decided on the basis of no. of applicant applied, no. of vacancies, marks scored by candidates, etc.
- A cut off score is the minimum marks which a candidate has to obtain in order to qualify the examination.
- The commission will release SSC JE Cut Off after the declaration of result.
- SSC JE Cut off score decides the eligible candidates in each level of the exam.
- The SSC JE Cut Off score is used as a parameter to sort out aspirants having the higher rank in merit list for subsequent rounds.
- The cut-offs are released by the SSC for both the paper I and paper II.
- SSC JE Cut off Marks plays a vital role in estimating the Exam results
SSC JE Electrical Tier 01 Cut Off
SSC JE Previous Year Cut Off
Candidates can check the cut off marks of SSC JE and make their study plans accordingly. The cut off will help you in deciding the important section for study. SSC JE Cut Off is different for different streams and varies from year to year. So, an analysis of SSC JE Last Year Cut Off can be helpful for you.
SSC JE Cut Off Marks of Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering is available in this section. Candidates who have completed Mechanical / Electrical Engineering can check the SSC JE Category Wise cut off marks here.
|SSC JE Cut off Marks|
|Category||Tier – I Cut Off||Tier I +II Cut off|
How to Check SC JE Cut Off?
In order to check the cut off marks, the candidate must log in to the official web portal of the staff selection commission. After that follow the simple steps given below:
- In the official website of the SSC, look for the result tab.
- From the list that pops up, select SSC JE category.
- From the result link of JE exams, find the Cut Off PDF.
- View, save and download the cut off PDF .
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2021
SSC JE Exam is conducted in two phases. Paper 1 will be of 200 marks and paper 2 will be of 300 marks. Both paper 1 and paper 2 are Multiple Choice Questions. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in both the papers.According to the recent Exam Pattern, candidates appearing for the post of JE (civil), JE (quantity surveying & contract) should attempt Part A (civil & structural) of paper I & II.
Candidates appearing for JE (electrical) need to attempt Part B (electrical)
|Paper||Sections Asked||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Awareness||50||2 Hours|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
|Part A- General Engineering (civil & structural)||100|
|Part B- General Engineering (electrical)|
|Part C- General Engineering (mechanical)|
|Paper – II||Part A- General Eng. (civil & structural)||300||2 Hours|
|Part B- General Eng. (electrical)|
|Part C- General Eng. (mechanical)|
SSC has already concluded the Tier 01 examination in March. So, the candidates are eagerly waiting for the Tier 02 examination dates. Keep following us for more updates regarding SSC JE Electrical Exams! Good Luck to All the Aspirants!