SSC JHT is a national level exam conducted for the selection of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhayapak post in various government departments, ministries, and organizations all over India. It is conducted through two stages- Paper 1 and Paper 2. In this article we will discuss “SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam Date 2022”.
The Staff Selection Commission or SSC has announced new dates for various examinations conducted by it earlier this year. Due to the situation arising out of the Coronavirus pandemic, many exams were postponed. Taking into account the overall situation, it has been decided to announce tentative dates for the examinations conducted this year by the SSC.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission will recruit eligible candidates for the post of of Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy at various central Government Organizations. The application procedure will commence after the release of the official notification. The important points regarding SSC JHT 2021 exam are given below:
|SSC JHT Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission or SSC|
|SSC JHT Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Posts Offered||Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Hindi Pradhayapak and Senior Translator|
|Number of Phases||2: Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Mode of SSC JHT Exam||Paper 1 – Computer-based test
Paper 2 – Pen-Paper based test
|Exam Type||Paper 1 – Objective
Paper 2 – Descriptive
SSC JHT Exam Date 2022
As per the SSC JHT notification 2022, the application and other event dates are as follows:
|SSC JHT Events||SSC JHT Exam Dates|
|Release of Official Notification||July 20, 2022|
|Starting date for Application Process||July 20, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||August 04, 2022|
|Release Date of Admit Card||To be Notified|
|SSC JHT Paper-I Exam Date||October 01, 2022|
|SSC JHT Paper-I Result||To be Notified|
|SSC JHT Paper-II Exam Date||To be Notified|
|SSC JHT Paper-II Result||To be Notified|
Click Here Get Free Mock tests for SSC JHT Exams!!
SSC JHT Application Procedure 2022
Step 1: Registration
- Aspirants have to register using the registration link
- Applicants are asked to fill details like name, date of birth and parents name
- A username and password is generated for future usage
- Applicants are redirected to the registration page where they should fill all details like personal information, Aadhaar card, nationality, category and contact details
- Aspirants have to upload their photograph and signature in the specified sizes
Step 2: Fill the SSC JHT Application Form
- Candidates should log in using their login credentials
- The Application Form is divided into different parts like personal information, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Contact Details, Category details, Post preference, and Photo Uploading option
- The application will auto-fill details that match with the registration form
- Applicants can preview the applications by saving and selecting preview option
- Once satisfied, aspirants can move to the next option, which is a payment.
- SSC has given fee exemption to SC/ST applicants, hence they can submit the application form at this stage.
- Applicants should save a copy of the application form for future reference
Step 3: SSC JHT Application Fee Payment
SSC has determined a fee of INR 100 for applicants belonging to general/ EWS and OBC categories. There is no fee for Women candidates and SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen. Application fees can be paid through both online and offline methods.
- Online: Candidates can pay through Bhim UPI, debit/ credit card and net banking
- Offline: Candidates can download the e-challan and pay fees in cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
|General/ EWS/ OBC||INR 100|
|SC / ST/ Women/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
SSC JHT Admit Card Download 2022
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card is available on the official regional websites of Staff Selection Commission.
- Applicants can download the hall ticket by logging in with their registration number and password.
- SSC JHT 2021 Admit Card for Paper 2 will be issued shortly after the Paper 1 results.
- Aspirants are required to carry admit card along with an original photo ID proof to the exam center.
- The admit card will specify important details like the applicant’s name, registration number, name of the post, allotted exam date roll number, photo, signature, time and venue.
- Aspirants should verify the details and contact the commission, in case of any discrepancy.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Login to the website – ssc.nic.in or regional website
- Click on ”SSC JHT Admit Card”
- Enter Your registration number and password
- Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print copies of the admit card.
All the candidates who wish to apply for the post of SSC Junior hindi translator and are awaiting the official notification, please stay tuned to our blog for further updates! We will give you prompt notice regarding the exam dates, admit card, etc without any delay.
Discussion about this post