Table of Contents
The Staff Selection Commission of India recruits candidates for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak posts. However, the recruitment drive for the selection of suitable candidates to these posts is done through a common recruitment test, commonly called as the SSC JHT Examination. Even though the recruitment notification for SSC JHT Examination 2021 is still not out officially, we expect it any time soon, based on the previous history of notification release. As in case of many other competitive examinations, SSC JHT also has a final interview of the qualified candidates, before being offered the job title. So, in this article, let us discuss some of the most prominent SSC JHT Interview Questions.
SSC JHT Interview Questions 2021
Time and again, aspirants apply in large numbers to the Junior Hindi translator Examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission on an yearly basis. This time also, the same trend is anticipated even before the release of the official notification. As is known to us, the SSC JHT selection process revolves around three major stages. They are:
- The Preliminary Exam (Computer Based)
- The Mains Exam ( Descriptive Translational Test)
- Document Verification & Interview
The selection process of SSC JHT Recruitment begins after the closure of the application window. All the candidates who have successfully applied for the recruitment shall download the admit card before the exam and appear for the preliminary computer based test. Only those candidates who qualify this first stage will be eligible to appear for the Descriptive translational Test which forms the stage 2 of the SSC JHT Recruitment process. This test aims to test the translational skills of the candidate and hence forms one of the major tier in the selection process.
A candidate who breezes through the two initial stages of the selection process will be called for the third and final round. However, this stage is very important as far as the job offer is considered. Because, if a candidate fails to produce the necessary documents for the document verification, then he/she will be rejected. Also, if the board members are not satisfied with the personality of the candidate then there is a chance of elimination of the candidate.So, even after clearing the prelims and mains exam, a candidate must be prepared well enough to face the stage 2, which is the document verification and interview stage.
How to Prepare for SSC JHT Interview?
As the aspirants are already aware, the last stage of selection process in SSC JHT Recruitment is the Document Verification and the Interview Process. Even though the interview stage is not crucial as the document verification process, it plays a vital role in the selection of the candidate. Therefore, if a candidate successfully qualifies the initial stages of selection, then, he/she must get ready to face the interview also. Here are a few tips that will help you ace through this final hurdle before achieving your dream job.
Essential Documents for SSC JHT Document Verification
First things first, give utmost importance to filing all your essential documents before the importance. To ease your process, we have listed the important and essential documents to carry for the document verification of SSC JHT.
- Make sure to carry original documents along with their photocopies for the verification process.
- Ensure that you take two recent passport size photographs along with you.
- It is mandatory to carry one original and valid photo ID proof along with you. However it can be any of the following- Voters ID, Aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, College ID, Employer ID.
- Make sure to carry the copies of various supporting documents like Matriculation/SecondaryCertificate, Educational Qualification certificate, Caste certificate, Experience certificate, PWD , Ex serviceman certificates, etc.
General Tips for SSC JHT Interview
Along with the document verification process, a few general questions will be asked to the candidate.Also, the candidate will be asked to select his/her options from the various available posts and departments. Therefore, it is mandatory to think and prepare beforehand as in what post you prefer. Apart from that, make sure to follow these general guidelines-
- Reach the venue of the interview at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Make sure to carry all the necessary documents filed neatly.
- Dress appropriately for the interview.
- Last but not least, let your confidence reflect your personality.
As we have briefed the essentials for a candidate before attending SSC JHT Interview 2021, we now hope that your confidence levels are high! We wish all the best to the aspirants!