Table of Contents
TNPSC is a Public Service Commission under the state of Tamil Nadu which governs and administers the constitutional provision for the appointment, promotion, transfer from one service to another, and on the eligibility of candidates for such promotion, transfer, and appointments. However, the TNPSC will soon release the notification for the TNPSC Group 3 recruitment on its official web portal. It is very important that the candidates have a complete idea and insight regarding the examination and the details related to that before they apply and appear for the examination. Here in this article are the details such as TNPSC Group 3 exam date 2022 so that the candidates can make their exam preparation more strategic nd result oriented.
TNPSC Group 3 Important Dates 2022
As of now, the official release of the notification is yet to be made by the officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Moreover, the details regarding the exam dates along with the selection process, available vacancies, eligibility criteria, application process etc will be released in the official TNPSC Group 3 notification 2022. Hence, we will let you know once the TNPSC Group 3 exam dates are announced officially. So, bookmark this page and stay on track with the updates.
|Station Fire Officer- (Group 3).||To be announced|
|Jr. Inspector of Cooperative Societies- (Group 3A).||To be announced|
|Asst Supervisor of Industrial Cooperative Societies -(Group 3A).||To be announced|
|Store Keeper in the Department of Employment and Training(Training Wing)- (Group 3A).||To be announced|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Department of Industries and Commerce – (Group 3A).||To be announced|
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be updated about the exam pattern before they appear for the examination and given below is the complete details about the exam pattern of TNPSC Group 3.
|Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|General English and General Tamil||100|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25|
- The minimum qualifying mark for all categories – 90 marks.
- Successful candidates from the written examination will be called for Personal Interview marks. The interview will be for 40 marks.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Tamil languages.
TNPSC Group 3 Vacancy 2022
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases various recruitment notifications every year for appointing candidates to numerous positions under the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. This year the officials are all set to release the recruitment notification, TNPSC Group 3 Notification 2021, for filling various posts under the Group 3 and Group 3A services. The TNPSC Group 3 vacancy details have not yet been released by the officials. All the aspirants should routinely check the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s official website and bookmark this page for major updates occurring further. The vacancies for this post are allocated based on categories and districts.
|Name of the post||Category||Total|
|Station Fire officer||–||–||–||–||–|
|Assistant supervisor, Industrial cooperative societies||–||–||–||–||—|
|Store keeper grade II in industries and commerce department||–||–||–||–||–|
|Store keeper, employment and training department||–||–||–||–||–|
|Junior inspector, cooperative societies||–||–||–||–||–|
All the details regarding TNPSC Group 3 vacancy 2022 will be updated as soon as the commission releases the official notification.
TNPSC Group 3 Recruitment Salary 2022
The salary for the TNPSC Group 3 service posts are comparatively higher than the other services. That is to say, the basic salary is around 20,000 to 60,000 Rupees. Given below is the salary details of the services under the TNPSC Group 3 category.
- Station Officer in the category of Fire and Rescue Services- Rs.9300-34800 + GP.4200/- (PB2)(PM)
- Jr. Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department- Rs.5200-20,200 + 2400/- Grade Pay (PB1) (PM)
- Store-Keeper, in the Department of Employment and Training (Training wing) – Rs.5200-20,200 + 2400/-Grade Pay ( PB1) (PM)
- Asst Supervisor of Co-operative Societies in the Department of Industries and Commerce – Rs. 5200-20,200 + 2800/- Grade Pay (PB1) (PM)
Kindly note that the above-mentioned salary scale is according to the previous recruitment pattern and if any changes are made therein we will update it here.
TNPSC Group 3 Salary – Allowances & Benefits
There are a few handsome salary perks and allowances for the employees under the TNPSC Group 3 services.
- House Rent Allowance – based on the place of posting with a monthly deduction of 6%.
- Medical Facility: Reimbursed money upon medical expenditure
- Convenience Facility/ TA
- City Allowances
- Employee Provident Fund
- Dearness Allowance – with a basic deduction of 5% for Group 3 employees
TNPSC Group 3 Application Process 2022
TNPSC is going to release the TNPSC Group 3 application form in the coming days.Hence, the candidates can fill the application form on the web portal on the official site of TNPSC, after ensuring that they meet the eligibility criteria for the Group 3 and Group 3A posts.
Follow the steps below to fill out the form for application.
- Firstlly, visit the official page of TNPSC
- Register by completing the One Time Registration (OTR) if you are using this portal for the first time.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” tab and the application form is going to be opened on your screen.
- Fill in altogether the mandatory details and confirm that the spellings and dates given has no mistakes. If in case there are any errors, consider the application rejected.
- Next, proceed to the payment gateway once you’ve finished filling the form.
- However, make the registration fee payment to the post for which you have applied accordingly.
- Further, the candidate should scan and upload their passport size photo and signature.
- After that click on the “Submit” tab and submit your form.
- Finally, download and take a printout of your application form.
- Jot down your Application ID number in your journal for future reference.
Group 3 Amit Card 2021
As a backup, the candidates should take out 2-3 printed copies of the hall ticket beforehand to avoid last-minute problems. Although the Admit Card is usually available 10-15 days prior to the exam, the candidates can still learn about the procedure of downloading it. So, here is the step-by-step procedure that you can follow to download your hall ticket.
Step 1: Visit the site www.tnpscexams.in firstly.
Step 2: Then, you should click on the link that says Download Hall ticket.
Step 3: Consequently, a page with a notification board announcing the different hall tickets that have been released, will appear on your screen.
Step 4: Click on the TNPSC Group 3 Hall ticket download 2021 link for the exam that you have applied for.
Step 5: Further, type in your login credentials like your username and password.
Step 6: You will receive your hall ticket now.
Step 7: Make sure that you verify your details and then save the hall ticket on your device, immediately.
Step 8: You can then take a printout of your hall ticket for future use.
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022
The written examination syllabus for the TNPSC Group 3 and Group 3A services:
General Studies (Higher Secondary Standard)
- Physics: Nature of Universe ‐ General Scientific laws ‐ Inventions and discoveries ‐ National
scientific laboratories ‐ Mechanics and properties of matter ‐ Physical quantities, standards and
units ‐ Force, motion and energy ‐ Magnetism, electricity, and electronics ‐ Heat, light and sound
- Chemistry: Elements and Compounds ‐ Acids, bases, and salts ‐ Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany: Main Concepts of life science ‐ Classification of a living organism ‐ Nutrition and dietetics – Respiration
- Zoology: Blood and blood circulation ‐ Reproductive system ‐ Environment, ecology, health and hygiene ‐ Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases, prevention and remedies ‐ Animals, plants, and human life.
- Current Events:
History- Latest diary of events‐national ‐ National symbols ‐ Profile of States ‐ Eminent persons and places in the news ‐ Sports & games ‐ Books & authors ‐ Awards and honors’ ‐ India and its neighbors.
Political Science– Problems in conduct of public elections ‐ Political parties and political system in India ‐ Public awareness & General administration ‐ Welfare-oriented govt. schemes, their utility
Geography- Geographical landmarks in news
Economics- Current socio‐economic problems
Science- Latest inventions on science and technology
- Geography: Earth and Universe ‐ Solar system ‐ Monsoon, rainfall, weather and climate ‐ Water resources ‐ rivers in India ‐ Soil, minerals and natural resources ‐ Forest and wildlife ‐ Agricultural pattern – Transport including surface transport and communication ‐ Social geography – population‐density and distribution ‐ Natural calamities‐Disaster Management.
- History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu: Indus valley civilization‐ Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas ‐ Age of Vijayanagaram and the Bahmanis ‐ South Indian history ‐ Culture and Heritage of Tamil people ‐ India since independence‐ Characteristics of Indian culture ‐ Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom ‐ India‐as secular state ‐ Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in Tamil Nadu ‐ Political parties and populist schemes
- INDIAN POLITY: Constitution of India ‐ Preamble to the constitution ‐ Salient features of the constitution ‐ Union, state and territory ‐ Citizenship‐rights amend duties ‐ Fundamental rights ‐ Fundamental duties ‐ Human rights charter ‐ Union legislature – Parliament ‐ State executive ‐ State Legislature – assembly ‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu ‐Judiciary in India – Rule of law/ Due process of law – Elections ‐ Official language and Schedule VIII ‐ Corruption in public life ‐ Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok‐ Adalats, Ombudsman, CAG ‐Right to information ‐ Empowerment of women ‐ Consumer protection forms.
- INDIAN ECONOMY: Nature of Indian economy ‐ Five‐year plan models‐an an assessment ‐ Land reforms and agriculture ‐ Application of science in agriculture ‐ Industrial growth ‐ Rural welfare oriented programs ‐ Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty ‐ Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
- INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT: National renaissance ‐ Emergence of national
leaders ‐ Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore ‐ Different modes of agitations ‐ Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom
struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar, and others.
- APTITUDE and MENTAL ABILITY TESTS: Conversion of information to data ‐ collection, compilation, and presentation of data ‐ Tables, graphs, diagrams ‐ Analytical interpretation of data ‐ Simplification –Percentage ‐Highest Common Factor (HCF) ‐ Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)‐ Ratio and Proportion ‐Simple interest ‐ Compound interest ‐ Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning: Puzzles ‐ Visual Reasoning ‐ Number Series
General English (S.S.L.C. Standard)
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object, etc)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Reading Comprehension
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentences)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+ Verb, Gerund+ Noun)
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus: English Literature
- Figures of speech observed in the following Poems: Alliteration – Allusion – Simile – Metaphor – Personification – Oxymoron –Onomatopoeia – Anaphora – Ellipsis – Rhyme Scheme – Rhyming Words – Repetition – Apostrophe, A Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words –
Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry: A Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your – Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Important lines from Poems: Where the mind is without fear – The Solitary Reaper – Going for water – A Psalm of Life – Be the Best – Sonnet No.116
- Questions on the Biography of Mahatma Gandhi – Jawaharlal Nehru – Subash Chandra Bose – Helen Keller, Kalpana Chawala – Dr.Salim Ali – Rani of Jhansi – Nelson Mandela – Abraham Lincoln
- Questions on Shakespeare’s: Merchant of Venice (Act IV Court Scene) – Julius Ceasar (Act III Scene 2) – Sonnet 116
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s: The Model Millionaire – The Selfish Giant
- Dr.Karl Paulnack: Music-The Hope Raiser
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays: Gopala Krishna Gokhale’s Speech on 25th July in Mumbai in response to The address presented to him by students- Dale Carnegie’s ‘The Road to Success- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam’s ‘Vision for the Nation’(from ‘India 2020’) – Ruskin Bond’s ‘Our Local Team’ – Hope Spencer’s ‘Keep your spirits high’ – Deepa Agarwal’s ‘After the storm’ – Brian patten’s ‘You can’t be that no you can’t be that.
- Comprehension Questions from the following description of Places: Ahtushi Deshpande’s ‘To the land of snow’ – Manohar Devadoss – Yaanai Malai – Brihadeesvarar Temple
- British English – American English
- Authors and their Literary Works: Match the Poems with the Poets- A psalm of Life – Be the Best – The cry of the children – The Piano – Manliness Going for water – Earth -The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – The Flying Wonder -Is Life But a Dream – Be the Best – O captain My Captain – Snake – Punishment in Kindergarten -Where the Mind is Without fear – The Man He Killed – Nine Gold Medals
- Which Nationality does the story belong to?: The Selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window
- Identify the Author with the short story: The Selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window – A Man who Had no Eyes – The Tears of the Desert – Sam The Piano – The face of Judas Iscariot – Swept Away – A close encounter – Caught Sneezing – The Wooden Bowl – Swami and the sum
- Whose Autobiography / Biography is this
- Which Nationality does Poet belong to?: Robert Frost – Archibald Lampman – D.H. Lawrence – Rudyard Kipling, Kamala Das – Elizabeth Barrett Browning – Famida Y. Basheer – Thomas Hardy – Khalil Gibran – Edgar A. Guest – Ralph Waldo Emerson – Jack Prelutsky – F. Joanna – Stephen Vincent Benet – William Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Long Fellow – Annie Louisa Walker – Walt Whitman – V.K. Gokak
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors: Sahitya Akademi Award winner: Thakazhi Sivasankaran Pillai – ‘Farmer’, Kamala Das – 1. Punishment in Kindergarten 2. My Grandmother’s House, R.K. Narayan – Swami and the sum – Rabindranath Tagore – Where the mind is without fear, Dhan Gopal Mukherji – Kari, The Elephant, Deepa Agarwal – After the Storm, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam – Vision for the Nation, Indra Anantha Krishna- The Neem Tree, Lakshmi Mukuntan- The Ant Eater and the Dassie, Dr Neeraja Raghavan – The Sun Beam
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from Julius Caesar – The Merchant of Venice
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with the suitable option
- Match the Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/ Character
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title: The Selfish Giant – How the camel got its hump – The Lottery ticket – The Last Leaf – Two friends – Refugee – Open window – Reflowering – The Necklace Holiday
- About the Poets: Rabindranath Tagore – Henry Wordsworth Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker -V K Gokak – Walt Whitman – Douglas Malloch
- About the Dramatists: William Shakespeare – Thomas Hardy
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occur: Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a friend – To cook and Eat – To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – The Apology – The Flying Wonder
- Authors and books: Rabindranath Tagore – Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker – Oscar Wilde – Pearl S. Buck
- Theme observed in the Literary works: Snake – The Mark of Vishnu – Greedy Govind – Our Local TeamWhere the mind is without fear – Keep your spirits high – Be the best – Bat – The Piano – The Model Millionaire – The Cry of the Children – Migrant bird – Shilpi
- Famous Quotes
- Period the Poets belong: William Shakespeare – Walt Whitman – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow Annie Louisa Walker – D.H. Lawrence
- Matching the Poets and Poems: Discovery – Biking – Inclusion – Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a Friend – To cook and Eat – Bat – To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – Earth – The Apology – The Flying Wonder – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Be the best – Is life, but a dream – Women’s rights – The Nation united – English words – Snake – The man he killed
- Nature centred Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation: Flying with the moon on their wings – Migrant bird – Will Thirst Become – Unquenchable? – Going for Water – Swept away – Gaia tells her
The aspiring candidates can now avail of the services of the Entri App for the preparations for the TNPSC Group 3 upcoming exam. Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations. Entri provides a vast collection of study materials, mock tests, informative tutorials etc. All the best peeps!
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam Information Links|
|TNPSC Group 3 Notification||TNPSC Group 3 Mock Test|
|TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 3 Video Course|
|TNPSC Group 3 Application Form||TNPSC Group 3 Study Materials|
|TNPSC Group 3 Answer key||TNPSC Group 3 Interview Questions|
|TNPSC Group 3 Vacancy||TNPSC Group 3 Job Profile|
|TNPSC Group 3 Admit Card||TNPSC Group 3 Salary|
|TNPSC Group 3 Study Plan||TNPSC Group 3 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|TNPSC Group 3 Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Group 3 Result|
|TNPSC Group 3 Best Books||TNPSC Group 3 Cutoff|
|TNPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Group 3 Exam Analysis|
|TNPSC Group 3 Selection Process|