Table of Contents
TNPSC Group 3 Apply Online 2022 details Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be released through the TNPSC website soon by the commission. TNPSC Group 3 recruitment is planning to be conducted very soon for the year 2022. The TNPSC organizes exams per annum to appoint the foremost deserved candidates as officers to state or assistant positions under its purview. The prime duty of the TNPSC is to safeguard the interest and integrity of public servants. This blog provides details on the ways of how to apply for the TNPSC Group 3 exam. Aspiring job-seekers are hereby prompted to approach and apply online for the TNPSC Group 3 exam through the TNPSC online portal when the exam dates are announced. Here in this article are the complete details that the candidates need to know about TNPSC Group 3 Apply Online 2022 and TNPSC Group 3 Application date 2022.
TNPSC Group 3 Application Form
TNPSC Group 3 examination is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts under Group 3. This examination is conducted by the commission every year and great participation is witnessed from various parts of the state. The candidates who need to apply for the Group 3 examination need to make their application using online methods through the official website of the recruitment commission. The application will be made open by the commission as the official notification is published by the commission. The interested candidates who have the required eligibilities can fill out the application form online and make their application.
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Group 3
The aspirants wishing to try for the TNPSC Group 3 can apply online on the official TNPSC website. The aspiring candidates can log in after they confirm and make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria mentioned here. The candidates can fill out the application form on the web portal on the official site of TNPSC, after ensuring that they meet the eligibility criteria for the Group 3 and Group 3A posts. The given below are the steps that the candidates need to follow so as to apply for the TNPSC Group 3 examination online.
- Visit the official page of TNPSC @www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Register by completing the One Time Registration (OTR) if you are using this portal for the first time.
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab and the application form is going to be opened on your screen.
- Fill in altogether the mandatory details and confirm that the spellings and dates given has no mistakes. If in case there are any errors, consider the application rejected.
- Next, proceed to the payment gateway once you’ve finished filling out the form.
- Make the registration fee payment according to the post for which you have applied.
- Further, scan and upload your passport size photo and signature.
- After that click on the “Submit” tab and submit your form.
- Finally, download and take a printout of your application form.
- Jot down your Application ID number in your journal for future reference.
TNPSC Group 3 Application Fee
The ambitious contenders who were applying for the TNPSC Group 3 for various posts had to pay an application fee of Rs.150 as a part of the one-time registration process if they were first-time users. Those candidates who have already completed OTR needn’t pay this fee. To add on, a payment of Rs.150 towards the examination fee had to be paid by the candidates as per the previous recruitment notification. Furthermore, if any changes are seen in the latest notification, they are going to be updated accordingly.
However, candidates belonging to the Reserved Category like the Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disability (not lower than 40 %), and Destitute Widow categories were completely spared from any fee for any number of attempts as per the process of the previous recruitment notification.
TNPSC Group 3 Application Date
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release the dates soon for downloading the application form and therefore, the dates for submitting it. When the officials of the TNPSC release the dates, they’ll be updated here. Keep visiting our page for updates on a time to time basis to know about the TNPSC group 3 exam date 2022 application form.
TNPSC Group 3 Highlights 2022
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruits officers through the annual selection process for the position in state and subordinate fields. The number of vacancies changes per annum as per the wants and requirements in each district and under each category. Those aspirants who pass the mains exam with high scores will be then called for the interview, whereby they are going to be ranked in the merit list.
The candidates have to by any chance, clear the preliminary exam, mains exam and the interview round to qualify for the officer post. After the interview, the candidate will be deemed fit for the post on the basis of the category(general or reserved) to which they belong and the number of obtainable posts. The candidates should fill the TNPSC Application form from the official page of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Group 3 Post Details
The TNPSC will be releasing the number of vacancies on its official page for the year 2021 soon. Below given are some of the posts which come under the TNPSC Group 3 sphere.
- Station Fire Officer (Group 3)
- Jr Inspector of Co-operative Societies (Group 3A)
- Asst Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies (Group 3A)
- Store Keeper within Employment and Training (Training wing) Department (Group 3A)
- Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Department of Commerce (Group 3A)
The number of vacancies for each of the above posts is going to be soon announced by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on their official webpage.
TNPSC Group 3 Salary 2022
The salary range for the TNPSC officers is different for the various categories. The pay scale ranges from 5200 Rupees to 65,000 Rupees. The table below shows the salary range of the various posts consistent with the last recruitment. The salary this year also may be the same as the previous year. In case any changes within the pay scale are modified, it will be updated here.
|Station Fire Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB2)(PM)|
|Jr. Inspector of Cooperative Societies||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
|Asst Supervisor of Industrial Cooperative Societies||Rs. 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (PB1) (PM)|
|Store Keeper in the Employment and Training Department (Training Wing)||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
|Store-Keeper, Grade II in Industries and Department of Commerce||Level 10 – Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus
The written examination syllabus for the TNPSC Group 3 and Group 3A services:
General Studies (Higher Secondary Standard)
- Physics: Nature of Universe ‐ General Scientific laws ‐ Inventions and discoveries ‐ National
scientific laboratories ‐ Mechanics and properties of matter ‐ Physical quantities, standards and
units ‐ Force, motion and energy ‐ Magnetism, electricity, and electronics ‐ Heat, light and sound
- Chemistry: Elements and Compounds ‐ Acids, bases, and salts ‐ Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany: Main Concepts of life science ‐ Classification of a living organism ‐ Nutrition and dietetics – Respiration
- Zoology: Blood and blood circulation ‐ Reproductive system ‐ Environment, ecology, health and hygiene ‐ Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases, prevention and remedies ‐ Animals, plants, and human life.
- Current Events:
History- Latest diary of events‐national ‐ National symbols ‐ Profile of States ‐ Eminent persons and places in the news ‐ Sports & games ‐ Books & authors ‐ Awards and honors’ ‐ India and its neighbors.
Political Science– Problems in conduct of public elections ‐ Political parties and political system in India ‐ Public awareness & General administration ‐ Welfare-oriented govt. schemes, their utility
Geography- Geographical landmarks in news
Economics- Current socio‐economic problems
Science- Latest inventions on science and technology
- Geography: Earth and Universe ‐ Solar system ‐ Monsoon, rainfall, weather and climate ‐ Water resources ‐ rivers in India ‐ Soil, minerals and natural resources ‐ Forest and wildlife ‐ Agricultural pattern – Transport including surface transport and communication ‐ Social geography – population‐density and distribution ‐ Natural calamities‐Disaster Management.
- History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu: Indus valley civilization‐ Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas ‐ Age of Vijayanagaram and the Bahmanis ‐ South Indian history ‐ Culture and Heritage of Tamil people ‐ India since independence‐ Characteristics of Indian culture ‐ Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom ‐ India‐as secular state ‐ Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in Tamil Nadu ‐ Political parties and populist schemes
- INDIAN POLITY: Constitution of India ‐ Preamble to the constitution ‐ Salient features of the constitution ‐ Union, state and territory ‐ Citizenship‐rights amend duties ‐ Fundamental rights ‐ Fundamental duties ‐ Human rights charter ‐ Union legislature – Parliament ‐ State executive ‐ State Legislature – assembly ‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu ‐Judiciary in India – Rule of law/ Due process of law – Elections ‐ Official language and Schedule VIII ‐ Corruption in public life ‐ Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok‐ Adalats, Ombudsman, CAG ‐Right to information ‐ Empowerment of women ‐ Consumer protection forms.
- INDIAN ECONOMY: Nature of Indian economy ‐ Five‐year plan models‐an an assessment ‐ Land reforms and agriculture ‐ Application of science in agriculture ‐ Industrial growth ‐ Rural welfare oriented programs ‐ Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty ‐ Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
- INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT: National renaissance ‐ Emergence of national
leaders ‐ Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore ‐ Different modes of agitations ‐ Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom
struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar, and others.
- APTITUDE and MENTAL ABILITY TESTS: Conversion of information to data ‐ collection, compilation, and presentation of data ‐ Tables, graphs, diagrams ‐ Analytical interpretation of data ‐ Simplification –Percentage ‐Highest Common Factor (HCF) ‐ Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)‐ Ratio and Proportion ‐Simple interest ‐ Compound interest ‐ Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning: Puzzles ‐ Visual Reasoning ‐ Number Series
General English (S.S.L.C. Standard)
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object, etc)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Reading Comprehension
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentences)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+ Verb, Gerund+ Noun)
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus: English Literature
- Figures of speech observed in the following Poems: Alliteration – Allusion – Simile – Metaphor – Personification – Oxymoron –Onomatopoeia – Anaphora – Ellipsis – Rhyme Scheme – Rhyming Words – Repetition – Apostrophe, A Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words –
Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry: A Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your – Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Important lines from Poems: Where the mind is without fear – The Solitary Reaper – Going for water – A Psalm of Life – Be the Best – Sonnet No.116
- Questions on the Biography of Mahatma Gandhi – Jawaharlal Nehru – Subash Chandra Bose – Helen Keller, Kalpana Chawala – Dr.Salim Ali – Rani of Jhansi – Nelson Mandela – Abraham Lincoln
- Questions on Shakespeare’s: Merchant of Venice (Act IV Court Scene) – Julius Ceasar (Act III Scene 2) – Sonnet 116
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s: The Model Millionaire – The Selfish Giant
- Dr.Karl Paulnack: Music-The Hope Raiser
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays: Gopala Krishna Gokhale’s Speech on 25th July in Mumbai in response to The address presented to him by students- Dale Carnegie’s ‘The Road to Success- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam’s ‘Vision for the Nation’(from ‘India 2020’) – Ruskin Bond’s ‘Our Local Team’ – Hope Spencer’s ‘Keep your spirits high’ – Deepa Agarwal’s ‘After the storm’ – Brian patten’s ‘You can’t be that no you can’t be that.
- Comprehension Questions from the following description of Places: Ahtushi Deshpande’s ‘To the land of snow’ – Manohar Devadoss – Yaanai Malai – Brihadeesvarar Temple
- British English – American English
- Authors and their Literary Works: Match the Poems with the Poets- A psalm of Life – Be the Best – The cry of the children – The Piano – Manliness Going for water – Earth -The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – The Flying Wonder -Is Life But a Dream – Be the Best – O captain My Captain – Snake – Punishment in Kindergarten -Where the Mind is Without fear – The Man He Killed – Nine Gold Medals
- Which Nationality does the story belong to?: The Selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window
- Identify the Author with the short story: The Selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window – A Man who Had no Eyes – The Tears of the Desert – Sam The Piano – The face of Judas Iscariot – Swept Away – A close encounter – Caught Sneezing – The Wooden Bowl – Swami and the sum
- Whose Autobiography / Biography is this
- Which Nationality does Poet belong to?: Robert Frost – Archibald Lampman – D.H. Lawrence – Rudyard Kipling, Kamala Das – Elizabeth Barrett Browning – Famida Y. Basheer – Thomas Hardy – Khalil Gibran – Edgar A. Guest – Ralph Waldo Emerson – Jack Prelutsky – F. Joanna – Stephen Vincent Benet – William Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Long Fellow – Annie Louisa Walker – Walt Whitman – V.K. Gokak
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors: Sahitya Akademi Award winner: Thakazhi Sivasankaran Pillai – ‘Farmer’, Kamala Das – 1. Punishment in Kindergarten 2. My Grandmother’s House, R.K. Narayan – Swami and the sum – Rabindranath Tagore – Where the mind is without fear, Dhan Gopal Mukherji – Kari, The Elephant, Deepa Agarwal – After the Storm, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam – Vision for the Nation, Indra Anantha Krishna- The Neem Tree, Lakshmi Mukuntan- The Ant Eater and the Dassie, Dr Neeraja Raghavan – The Sun Beam
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from Julius Caesar – The Merchant of Venice
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with the suitable option
- Match the Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/ Character
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title: The Selfish Giant – How the camel got its hump – The Lottery ticket – The Last Leaf – Two friends – Refugee – Open window – Reflowering – The Necklace Holiday
- About the Poets: Rabindranath Tagore – Henry Wordsworth Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker -V K Gokak – Walt Whitman – Douglas Malloch
- About the Dramatists: William Shakespeare – Thomas Hardy
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occur: Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a friend – To cook and Eat – To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – The Apology – The Flying Wonder
- Authors and books: Rabindranath Tagore – Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker – Oscar Wilde – Pearl S. Buck
- Theme observed in the Literary works: Snake – The Mark of Vishnu – Greedy Govind – Our Local TeamWhere the mind is without fear – Keep your spirits high – Be the best – Bat – The Piano – The Model Millionaire – The Cry of the Children – Migrant bird – Shilpi
- Famous Quotes
- Period the Poets belong: William Shakespeare – Walt Whitman – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow Annie Louisa Walker – D.H. Lawrence
- Matching the Poets and Poems: Discovery – Biking – Inclusion – Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a Friend – To cook and Eat – Bat – To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – Earth – The Apology – The Flying Wonder – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Be the best – Is life, but a dream – Women’s rights – The Nation united – English words – Snake – The man he killed
- Nature centred Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation: Flying with the moon on their wings – Migrant bird – Will Thirst Become – Unquenchable? – Going for Water – Swept away – Gaia tells her
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam Information Links|
|TNPSC Group 3 Notification||TNPSC Group 3 Mock Test|
|TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 3 Video Course|
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam date||TNPSC Group 3 Study Materials|
|TNPSC Group 3 Answer key||TNPSC Group 3 Interview Questions|
|TNPSC Group 3 Vacancy||TNPSC Group 3 Job Profile|
|TNPSC Group 3 Admit Card||TNPSC Group 3 Salary|
|TNPSC Group 3 Study Plan||TNPSC Group 3 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|TNPSC Group 3 Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Group 3 Result|
|TNPSC Group 3 Best Books||TNPSC Group 3 Cutoff|
|TNPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Group 3 Exam Analysis|
|TNPSC Group 3 Selection Process|