For anybody below 30 years with higher secondary school education and aspiring for the Tamil Nadu State service career, the Group 3 and Group 3A recruitment is a golden opportunity. Since the commission didn’t publish the TNPSC Group 3 and TNPSC Group 3A recruitment notification last year, we are expecting the same by next month. Since the number of vacancies will be few compared to the number of applicants, this will invite high competition. So to aid your success rate, we are giving you TNPSC Group 3 preparation strategy with some tips and tricks on how to prepare for TNPSC Group 3 2022. Candidates who are preparing for the TNPSC Group 3 examination can now go through the complete article to get an idea reading the tips and strategies that can be followed to score good position in the TNPSC Group 3 examination.
TNPSC Group 3 Main Topics to Cover
With comparatively easier question paper the Tamil Nadu PSC’s Combined Civil Services Combined Group-III test is considered as a smooth sail to many. Since the question paper has questions only from three sections, it won’t be a hassle for the job seekers.
|Subject/ Topic||Number of
|General English and General Tamil||100|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test||25|
- The minimum qualifying mark for candidates from all categories is 90 marks.
If you are already preparing for other Tamil Nadu PSC’s tests like the Combined Civil Services Group I, II, etc then there is no need to spend hours dedicated to these preparations. Comparing to them the Group-3 question papers will be easier. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission sets the Group 3 and Group 3A question paper with matriculation or SSLC level. So while starting your TNPSC Group 3 preparation, it’s always advisable to read through the state education department books. They would be the best way to start your preparations. The Tamil Nadu State Education Department’s textbooks along with newspaper and any standard book for the reasoning section, one can easily prepare for Group-3 & 3 A. Since textbooks and newspapers are now available over the internet for free of cost making the preparation a free affair. So the only thing you have to invest or to spend is for the mock tests, and don’t get shy away from them since they play a key role in your time management.
Here are some of the major topics that the candidates need to follow up on as part of their TNPSC Group 3 exam preparation.
- General Tamil
- General English
- General Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge.
TNPSC Group 3 Study Materials 2022
The selection criteria to recruit candidates for group 3 posts under the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission includes a written exam and interview process. Hence it is of utmost importance that candidates score well for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 3 exam. The age limit of the candidates wishing to appear for this recruitment is 18 years and 30 years. Relaxation in age is applicable for candidates based on the norms passed by the commission. The vacancy details will soon be released by the officials on their web portal.
A brief description of the examination has been stated above. Now we can discuss our core topic which is TNPSC Group 3 Study material 2022.
- The first thing crossing over, hearing the name study materials is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 3 books 2022. Candidates should be extra cautious to get their hands on the best preparation books possible for the TNPSC Group 3 Exam 2022.
- Although all study materials are equally important, the second point to be remembered while preparing for TNPSC Group 3 exam 2021 is that candidates must have complete knowledge regarding the examination pattern and syllabus.
- Previous year solved question papers are also very important. Candidates should refer to the previous year’s questions and curate their preparation accordingly.
- We can synopsize the above-mentioned points by stating that to successfully clear the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 3 exam 2022 candidates should be very well versed with respect to the examination syllabus and have an depth understanding of the examination pattern. Learn from the best books and practice as many previous questions as possible.
Tips and Tricks to Crack TNPSC Group 3
The best available source for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 3 preparation is the state education department’s books. They are popularly known as the Samacheer Kalvi Books. So even before starting your preparation download the TNPSC Group 3 and Group 3 A Syllabus and check the previous year question papers. Once you are familiarized with the topics given in the syllabus and download the textbooks. You can get a free PDF copy of them from the education department’s website. You should download the textbooks of Class VI to Class XII, and read them thoroughly. You only need them to covers all the topics of the General Studies section given in the syllabus. But try not to limit your reading to Social Science textbooks, Science books, and language textbooks (English and Tamil) are also essential. Most of the general studies questions are directly taken out from the Tamil Nadu State Education Departments books.
For the Quantitative Aptitude and reasoning section, R.S Agarwal’s books along with mock tests would be enough. Else you can rely on the videos available over YouTube to learn the aptitude section. Entri does have video classes and mock tests to help you in your preparations.
The next important section is Current Affairs. For this read newspapers religiously. This habit will help you in both current affairs and reading comprehension questions. You can also read the Arihant Publications General Knowledge book for further learning. While you preparing for this section try to go through the current affairs of at least four months worth of news pieces.
Another essential TNPSC Group 3 preparation strategy is to attempt and solve the previous year question papers and mock tests. They will help evaluate your preparation and time management. Try to avoid attempting the mock tests at the last week as a whole, solve them along with your preparation. No need to solve the TNPSC Group 3 and Group 3 A question papers beyond 2013 since it has a different syllabus and exam pattern.
Here are some other tips that the candidates can follow as part of their TNPSC Grop 3 examination.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
TNPSC Group 3 Mock Test 2022
TNPSC Group 3 examination is one of the most participated and anticipated examinations that is about to happen in the year 2022. Candidates from various parts of the country appear for this examination. It is very important that the candidates who are preparing for the examination to make the exam preparation strategic to ensure good marks in the examination. Attempting the maximum number of mock tests can help the candidates to have a good experience in the examination. Attempting the mock tests will give the candidates insights regarding the type of questions asked, the main topics from which the questions are asked, the difficulty level of the questions that can be anticipated, and the repeatedly asked questions. The given below are the TNPSC Group 3 mock test free that the candidates can use as part of their exam preparation.
|General studies (Higher Secondary Level) Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General studies (Higher Secondary Level) Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General studies (Higher Secondary Level) test 3||Click Here|
|General English (SSLC Standard) Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General English (SSLC Standard) Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 1||Click Here|
|English literature Mock test 1||Click Here|
|English literature Mock test 2||Click Here|
|English literature Mock test 3||Click Here|
The next Tamil Nadu PSC Group 3 & 3A recruitment notification is expected to be out in a few months. To crack this highly competitive exam all interested candidates should start their test preparations at the earliest. Download Entri, to get instant access to hundreds of mock tests, study notes, question papers, modal questions and video classes. You can now download the Group-3 & 3A Syllabus and previous year question papers to start the preparations.
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam Information Links|
|TNPSC Group 3 Notification||TNPSC Group 3 Mock Test|
|TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 3 Video Course|
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam date||TNPSC Group 3 Study Materials|
|TNPSC Group 3 Application Form||TNPSC Group 3 Interview Questions|
|TNPSC Group 3 Vacancy||TNPSC Group 3 Job Profile|
|TNPSC Group 3 Admit Card||TNPSC Group 3 Salary|
|TNPSC Group 3 Study Plan||TNPSC Group 3 Answer key|
|TNPSC Group 3 Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Group 3 Result|
|TNPSC Group 3 Best Books||TNPSC Group 3 Cutoff|
|TNPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Group 3 Exam Analysis|
|TNPSC Group 3 Selection Process|