Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts recruitment exams for various posts under the State government. It utilizes the Constitutional provision under Article 320(3)(b) for the appointment, promotion, transfer from one service to another, and on the suitability of candidates for such promotion, transfer and appointments. It is very important that the candidates know the complete details regarding the examination before making the application.
TNPSC offers a good salary for the candidates who enter into the Group 3services. TNPSC Group 3 post details including the TNPSC Group 3 salary is discussed in this article. Candidates who are appearing and preparing for the examination is requested to go through the article completely.
TNPSC Group 3 Salary Structure
TNPSC offers a very attractive salaries and other allowances for the candidates to join the posts. Here is the detailed salary structure for TNPSC Group 3 services that the candidate can refer to before applying for the job position. If you’re looking for TNPSC Group 3 salaries, you’ve come to the right place. Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Board issued a notice regarding the positioning of Group III.A services. Salary for TNPSC Group 3 post is Rs.20,600/- Rs. 75900/- per month (Level 10). Read the article to learn more about TNPSC Group 3 salary details, perks and benefits.
The following posts are available under the exam:
- Station Fire Officer
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies
- Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training wing) Department
- Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department
TNPSC Group 3 Salary Overview
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board|
|Post||Combined Civil Services Examination-III (Group-III.A Services)- Junior Inspector and Store-Keeper|
|TNPSC Group 3 Salary||Rs.20,600 – 75900 (Level-10)|
|Last Date to Apply||14.10.2022|
TNPSC Group 3 In Hand Salary
Salaries for TNPSC Group 3: In general, many people prefer government jobs to private jobs. This is because government jobs are not only full-time jobs, but those in government jobs also earn good salaries. In addition to a fixed monthly salary, you will receive benefits such as government services, health insurance and insurance. Recently, TNPSC released various recruitment notices. One of which is his TNPSC Group 3 Notice. For more information on TNPSC Group 3 salary and other benefits, please see this article.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Combined Civil Services Examination-III (Group-III.A Services) – Junior Inspector and Store-Keeper Post Salary details are given in the table below.
|Post of the Candidates||Name of the service||Pay Level|
|1. Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service||Rs.20,600 – 75900 (Level-10)|
|2. Store-Keeper, Grade-II||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||Rs.20,600 – 75900 (Level-10)|
TNPSC Group 3 Salary Slip
A salary slip is one of the most important documents that the candidate will receive with the salary. This salary slip is proof of the salary that the employer is receiving from the company. The salary slip from the department that the candidate is working in will be sent to the email of the employer by the government. This document can be used as proof of employment and also for income tax return purposes.
TNPSC Group 3 Perks and Allowances
Apart from the salary that the candidates receive every month, there are many allowances and salary perks that the candidates will receive as they work in the TNPSC Group 3 category. The given below are the edatils regarding the salary perks and the allowances that the candidates will receive weking under the post.
- City Allowances
- House Rent Allowance – based on the place of posting and the monthly deduction for this allowance is 6%.
- Medical Facility: Reimbursed money upon medical expenditure
- Convenience Facility/ TA
- Employee Provident Fund
- Dearness Allowance – The basic deduction in the case of DA for the Group 3 posts will be 5%
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 3 Posts
TNPSC Group 3 Age Limit
- Station Officer- 20 -30 years
- For all other posts- 18-30years
Relaxation in the maximum age limit can be availed according to the government norms.
TNPSC Group 3 Educational Qualification
- Station Officer:
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: Pre University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination.
For Others: A degree of B.A. or B.Sc., or B.Com., or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Lit., of Madurai University.
- Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies in the Cooperative Department:
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: Minimum general educational qualification (i.e. S.S.L.C.) or a certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai, and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority.
For Others: Higher Secondary Course or Pre-University Examination or A diploma in Rural Services awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education with Co-operation.
- Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training Wing) Department:
Pre-University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination
- Assistant Supervisor of Industries Co-operative Societies:
Pre-University Course Examination
Post-wise Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
- For the post of Station Officer:
Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, and Interview. Candidate’s appearance in the Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, and Oral Test is compulsory
- For the Post of Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies:
Written Examination and Interview
- For the Posts of Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training Wing) Department and Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies:
The selection of candidates is based on the performance in the Written examination.
- The written examination is objective in nature with General Knowledge, General English, General Tamil.
- Single Paper General Studies (HSC Std) (75 items) Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 items) and General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 items) (Total – 200 items).
- The exam duration will be three hours and the maximum marks are 300.
- The minimum qualifying mark for all categories will be 90.
- The interview will be conducted out of 40.
- So, the total marks for both the written exam and interview will be 340.
- And, the minimum qualifying marks will be then, 102.
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Syllabus
The written examination syllabus for the TNPSC Group 3 and Group 3A services:
General Studies (Higher Secondary Standard)
- Physics: Nature of Universe ‐ General Scientific laws ‐ Inventions and discoveries ‐ National
scientific laboratories ‐ Mechanics and properties of matter ‐ Physical quantities, standards and
units ‐ Force, motion and energy ‐ Magnetism, electricity, and electronics ‐ Heat, light and sound
- Chemistry: Elements and Compounds ‐ Acids, bases, and salts ‐ Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Botany: Main Concepts of life science ‐ Classification of a living organism ‐ Nutrition and dietetics – Respiration
- Zoology: Blood and blood circulation ‐ Reproductive system ‐ Environment, ecology, health and hygiene ‐ Human diseases including communicable and non – communicable diseases, prevention and remedies ‐ Animals, plants, and human life.
- Current Events:
History- Latest diary of events‐national ‐ National symbols ‐ Profile of States ‐ Eminent persons and places in the news ‐ Sports & games ‐ Books & authors ‐ Awards and honors’ ‐ India and its neighbors.
Political Science– Problems in conduct of public elections ‐ Political parties and political system in India ‐ Public awareness & General administration ‐ Welfare-oriented govt. schemes, their utility
Geography- Geographical landmarks in news
Economics- Current socio‐economic problems
Science- Latest inventions on science and technology
- Geography: Earth and Universe ‐ Solar system ‐ Monsoon, rainfall, weather and climate ‐ Water resources ‐ rivers in India ‐ Soil, minerals and natural resources ‐ Forest and wildlife ‐ Agricultural pattern – Transport including surface transport and communication ‐ Social geography – population‐density and distribution ‐ Natural calamities‐Disaster Management.
- History and culture of India and Tamil Nadu: Indus valley civilization‐ Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas ‐ Age of Vijayanagaram and the Bahmanis ‐ South Indian history ‐ Culture and Heritage of Tamil people ‐ India since independence‐ Characteristics of Indian culture ‐ Unity in diversity –race, colour, language, custom ‐ India‐as secular state ‐ Growth of rationalist, Dravidian movement in Tamil Nadu ‐ Political parties and populist schemes
- INDIAN POLITY: Constitution of India ‐ Preamble to the constitution ‐ Salient features of the constitution ‐ Union, state and territory ‐ Citizenship‐rights amend duties ‐ Fundamental rights ‐ Fundamental duties ‐ Human rights charter ‐ Union legislature – Parliament ‐ State executive ‐ State Legislature – assembly ‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu ‐Judiciary in India – Rule of law/ Due process of law – Elections ‐ Official language and Schedule VIII ‐ Corruption in public life ‐ Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok‐ Adalats, Ombudsman, CAG ‐Right to information ‐ Empowerment of women ‐ Consumer protection forms.
- INDIAN ECONOMY: Nature of Indian economy ‐ Five‐year plan models‐an an assessment ‐ Land reforms and agriculture ‐ Application of science in agriculture ‐ Industrial growth ‐ Rural welfare oriented programs ‐ Social sector problems – population, education, health, employment, poverty ‐ Economic trends in Tamil Nadu.
- INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT: National renaissance ‐ Emergence of national
leaders ‐ Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore ‐ Different modes of agitations ‐ Role of Tamil Nadu in freedom
struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar, and others.
- APTITUDE and MENTAL ABILITY TESTS: Conversion of information to data ‐ collection, compilation, and presentation of data ‐ Tables, graphs, diagrams ‐ Analytical interpretation of data ‐ Simplification –Percentage ‐Highest Common Factor (HCF) ‐ Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)‐ Ratio and Proportion ‐Simple interest ‐ Compound interest ‐ Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning: Puzzles ‐ Visual Reasoning ‐ Number Series
General English (S.S.L.C. Standard)
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object, etc)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Reading Comprehension
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentences)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+ Verb, Gerund+ Noun)
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus: English Literature
- Figures of speech observed in the following Poems: Alliteration – Allusion – Simile – Metaphor – Personification – Oxymoron –Onomatopoeia – Anaphora – Ellipsis – Rhyme Scheme – Rhyming Words – Repetition – Apostrophe, A Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words –
Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry: A Psalm of Life – Women’s Rights – The Nation United – English words – Snake – The Man He Killed – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Sonnet No.116 – The Solitary Reaper – Be the Best – O Captain My Captain – Laugh and Be Merry – Earth – Don’t quit – The Apology – Be Glad your – Nose is on your face – A sonnet for my Incomparable Mother – The Flying Wonder – To a Millionaire – The Piano – Manliness – Going for water – The cry of the Children – Migrant Bird – Shilpi.
- Important lines from Poems: Where the mind is without fear – The Solitary Reaper – Going for water – A Psalm of Life – Be the Best – Sonnet No.116
- Questions on the Biography of Mahatma Gandhi – Jawaharlal Nehru – Subash Chandra Bose – Helen Keller, Kalpana Chawala – Dr.Salim Ali – Rani of Jhansi – Nelson Mandela – Abraham Lincoln
- Questions on Shakespeare’s: Merchant of Venice (Act IV Court Scene) – Julius Ceasar (Act III Scene 2) – Sonnet 116
- Questions from Oscar Wilde’s: The Model Millionaire – The Selfish Giant
- Dr.Karl Paulnack: Music-The Hope Raiser
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays: Gopala Krishna Gokhale’s Speech on 25th July in Mumbai in response to The address presented to him by students- Dale Carnegie’s ‘The Road to Success- Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam’s ‘Vision for the Nation’(from ‘India 2020’) – Ruskin Bond’s ‘Our Local Team’ – Hope Spencer’s ‘Keep your spirits high’ – Deepa Agarwal’s ‘After the storm’ – Brian patten’s ‘You can’t be that no you can’t be that.
- Comprehension Questions from the following description of Places: Ahtushi Deshpande’s ‘To the land of snow’ – Manohar Devadoss – Yaanai Malai – Brihadeesvarar Temple
- British English – American English
- Authors and their Literary Works: Match the Poems with the Poets- A psalm of Life – Be the Best – The cry of the children – The Piano – Manliness Going for water – Earth -The Apology – Be Glad your Nose is on your face – The Flying Wonder -Is Life But a Dream – Be the Best – O captain My Captain – Snake – Punishment in Kindergarten -Where the Mind is Without fear – The Man He Killed – Nine Gold Medals
- Which Nationality does the story belong to?: The Selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window
- Identify the Author with the short story: The Selfish Giant – The Lottery Ticket – The Last Leaf – How the Camel got its Hump – Two Friends – Refugee – The Open Window – A Man who Had no Eyes – The Tears of the Desert – Sam The Piano – The face of Judas Iscariot – Swept Away – A close encounter – Caught Sneezing – The Wooden Bowl – Swami and the sum
- Whose Autobiography / Biography is this
- Which Nationality does Poet belong to?: Robert Frost – Archibald Lampman – D.H. Lawrence – Rudyard Kipling, Kamala Das – Elizabeth Barrett Browning – Famida Y. Basheer – Thomas Hardy – Khalil Gibran – Edgar A. Guest – Ralph Waldo Emerson – Jack Prelutsky – F. Joanna – Stephen Vincent Benet – William Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Long Fellow – Annie Louisa Walker – Walt Whitman – V.K. Gokak
- Characters, Quotes, Important Lines from the following works of Indian Authors: Sahitya Akademi Award winner: Thakazhi Sivasankaran Pillai – ‘Farmer’, Kamala Das – 1. Punishment in Kindergarten 2. My Grandmother’s House, R.K. Narayan – Swami and the sum – Rabindranath Tagore – Where the mind is without fear, Dhan Gopal Mukherji – Kari, The Elephant, Deepa Agarwal – After the Storm, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam – Vision for the Nation, Indra Anantha Krishna- The Neem Tree, Lakshmi Mukuntan- The Ant Eater and the Dassie, Dr Neeraja Raghavan – The Sun Beam
- Drama Famous lines, characters, quotes from Julius Caesar – The Merchant of Venice
- Match the Places, Poet, Dramatist, Painter with the suitable option
- Match the Folk Arts with the Indian State / Country
- Match the Author with the Relevant Title/ Character
- Match the Characters with Relevant Story Title: The Selfish Giant – How the camel got its hump – The Lottery ticket – The Last Leaf – Two friends – Refugee – Open window – Reflowering – The Necklace Holiday
- About the Poets: Rabindranath Tagore – Henry Wordsworth Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker -V K Gokak – Walt Whitman – Douglas Malloch
- About the Dramatists: William Shakespeare – Thomas Hardy
- Mention the Poem in which these lines occur: Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a friend – To cook and Eat – To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – The Apology – The Flying Wonder
- Authors and books: Rabindranath Tagore – Shakespeare – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow – Anne Louisa Walker – Oscar Wilde – Pearl S. Buck
- Theme observed in the Literary works: Snake – The Mark of Vishnu – Greedy Govind – Our Local TeamWhere the mind is without fear – Keep your spirits high – Be the best – Bat – The Piano – The Model Millionaire – The Cry of the Children – Migrant bird – Shilpi
- Famous Quotes
- Period the Poets belong: William Shakespeare – Walt Whitman – William Wordsworth – H.W. Longfellow Annie Louisa Walker – D.H. Lawrence
- Matching the Poets and Poems: Discovery – Biking – Inclusion – Granny, Granny, please comb My Hair – With a Friend – To cook and Eat – Bat – To India – My Native Land – A tiger in the Zoo – No men are foreign – Laugh and be Merry – Earth – The Apology – The Flying Wonder – Off to outer space tomorrow morning – Be the best – Is life, but a dream – Women’s rights – The Nation united – English words – Snake – The man he killed
- Nature centred Literary works and Global issue Environment and Conservation: Flying with the moon on their wings – Migrant bird – Will Thirst Become – Unquenchable? – Going for Water – Swept away – Gaia tells her
So, all these about the Group 3 posts under TNPSC. Practice the latest mock tests from Entri and get your dream career. make preparation plans, study plans by analyzing the syllabus and exam pattern for the Group 3 Services. Entri will be the right option to start your preparations for the upcoming TNPSC exams for the study materials for all subjects and also topics-wise notes. All the best to all aspirants!
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam Information Links|
|TNPSC Group 3 Notification||TNPSC Group 3 Mock Test|
|TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus||TNPSC Group 3 Video Course|
|TNPSC Group 3 Exam date||TNPSC Group 3 Study Materials|
|TNPSC Group 3 Application Form||TNPSC Group 3 Interview Questions|
|TNPSC Group 3 Vacancy||TNPSC Group 3 Job Profile|
|TNPSC Group 3 Admit Card||TNPSC Group 3 Answer key|
|TNPSC Group 3 Study Plan||TNPSC Group 3 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|TNPSC Group 3 Previous Question Papers||TNPSC Group 3 Result|
|TNPSC Group 3 Best Books||TNPSC Group 3 Cutoff|
|TNPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria||TNPSC Group 3 Exam Analysis|
|TNPSC Group 3 Selection Process|