The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released the UP Police Admit Card for Physical Efficiency Test on 3rd May, 2022. The Physical Efficiency Tests are for the posts of Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander and Fire Officer-II. UP Police Admit Card is issued only to those candidates who have qualified in the written exam and Physical Standard Test. The Board has released the admit cards in online mode. Therefore, no hard copy of the admit card will be sent via post or courier to the postal address. Candidates must carry admit cards along with photo ID proof on the day of the exam. Without these, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The first phase of the PET will be held from May 5th to 7th, 2022. The time, venue and other details will be mentioned in the admit card.
The recruitment drive conducted is to fill a total of 9534 vacancies, of which, 9027 vacancies are for the post of Sub Inspector, 484 for Platoon Commander and 23 for Fire Officer-II.
UP Police SI Admit Card 2022
UP Police had conducted written test and Physical Standard Test to recruit eligible candidates for various profiles such as Sub Inspector Civil Police (Male/Female), Platoon Commander/ Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male) and Fire Service Second Officer (Male). The Board has now released the list of 7672 candidates who will appear for the first phase of the UP Police SI PET. The Admit Card of these candidates are now available online in the official website of UPPRPB.
Steps to Download UP Police SI Admit Card 2022
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board – uppbpb.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Click here to download UP Police SI PET Admit Card’.
- Login by entering your Roll No and Date Of Birth.
- The UP Police SI admit card will appear on screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout for future reference.
Direct Link For UP Police SI PET Admit Card 2022
Candidates can directly download their Admit Cards by clicking on the link given below.
Selected Candidates List For SI Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board has also released a list of candidates who have qualified in the written examination and are shortlisted for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The list is available in the official website. We have also provided below the link for the list of candidates who have been shortlisted.
UP Police SI Admit Card 2022 Details
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the UP Police 2022 Admit Card before appearing in the exam. Make sure the information is matching with the information filled in the application form. In case of any discrepancy or error, candidates can report to the authority at the earliest and get it rectified. The details mentioned on the admit card are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Category
- Application Form Number
- Reporting time
Any wrong or missing information has to be reported to the board immediately.
Documents to Carry for Physical Efficiency Test
The candidates are required to carry any one of the following documents along with a call letter at the exam center. Without these, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test. The important documents required during examination are as follows:
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Identity Card of any College Affiliated from a Recognized University
- PAN Card
UP Police SI Admit card Instruction
Note down the following points for the exam day as given below:
- The Hall Ticket is issued only to those candidates who have submitted their application form.
- The Admit Card should not be transferred to any other candidate.
- No candidate is allowed to the examination center without the Admit Card or Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must not laminate the admit card issued by the officials.
- Candidates who impersonate will be legally punished.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam time completes.
- Candidates must sign on their admit card in front of the invigilator only.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents along with the admit card and submit them at the exam center for verification.
- Check the date, time, exam venue and other details on the admit card prior to the exam day. Report to the authority in case of any discrepancy or missing details.
- The candidate should carry a ballpoint pen along with them to the examination hall.
- Mobile phones and electronic devices are not allowed in the examination center.
- Candidates have to reach the exam center on time. Late candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Any request to change the exam centers will not be entertained once the final allotment of exam centers is done.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card and abide by them.
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.