UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 exam will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) to recruit 9534 posts of “Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police (Male/Female), Platoon Commander/ Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male), and Fire Service Second Officer (Male)” in Uttar Pradesh Police. The selection process for the post will be through Online Written Examination followed by Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A total of 9534 vacancies have been announced this year. This blog is about UP Police SI Exam Analysis 2021.
UP Police SI Exam Analysis 2021: Selection Process
As per the notification released on 25th February 2021, the selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following three stages:
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
UP Police SI exams are conducted online, as it is the most effective and reliable way of exam conduction. Check the exam pattern and the important points of the UP Police SI written exam.
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
- The question will be objective type.
- There will be a total of 160 questions.
- The exam will be of a total of 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part.
Expected UP Police SI Cut off 2020 for Male and Female Candidates:
In the table below we have mentioned UP, Police SI Cut Off Marks 2021 for Male Candidates. The Cut off Marks vary from category to category. Candidates are advised to thoroughly check the table to know the expected cut-off marks for the category they belong to.
|Various Categories||Male Expected Cut-off Marks (2020)||Female Expected Cut-off Marks (2020)|
|OBC(Other Backward Classes)||290+||270+|
UP Police SI Previous Year Cut Off Mark 2015-16
Previous year cut-off marks are of utmost importance to give you an idea about the trending cut-off marks for the exam. Our experts have provided previous year cut-off marks for the UP Police SI posts for the UP Police SI Exam 2015-16. Read the table below to know the detailed information about the previous year cut-off marks from the table below.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.