Table of Contents
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector (SI). There are 9534 vacancies for the UP Police SI. Therefore, it is wise to prepare for the UP Police SI Exam 2021 beforehand. This page gives you an insight into the UP Police SI Syllabus 2021. Going through the syllabus and exam pattern will help you understand the important topics that have weightage marks so that you can get to put extra effort into those topics. This blog is about UP Police SI Job Profile 2021. Check out UP Police career details and other Police job in UP.
UP Police SI Job 2021: Important Dates
|UP Police SI Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Release Date||February 25, 2021|
|Online Application Process||April 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||April 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021|
|UP SI Admit Card||to notified soon|
|UP SI Exam Date||to notified soon|
|UP SI Result||to notified soon|
UP Police SI Job Profile 2021
The job responsibilities of UP Police SI are as follows:
- Maintaining a disciplined society/ crime-free society.
- Ensuring the safety of citizens.
- Solving cases in his jurisdiction (assigned to him and his subordinates).
- Giving detailed reports to his superiors
- Doing weekly patrol of his area to do feel the citizens safe and secure
UP Police SI Selection Process 2021
The UP Police SI selection process consists of 3 phases and the candidate must qualify each of them to proceed to the next phase of exam. Mentioned below are the important steps of the UP SI Recruitment Process:
Phase-I: Online Written Exam
Phase-II: Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
Phase-III: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
The UP Police SI exam 2021 will be an online-based objective type exam. There will be a total of 160 questions will be asked in the online exam for 400 marks. Candidates need to clear this stage in order to qualify for the next stage of the selection process. The UP Police SI exam pattern is as follows.
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.