Table of Contents
Everyone has visions of getting high profile Government Jobs with attractive salary; however, only a few make it. The foremost reason behind being not selected is an inadequate understanding of the recruitment process itself. The following article covers all the essential features of UP Police SI Recruitment 2021; one should be familiar with before taking any further step.Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, formally known as UPPRPB, Lucknow has declared the latest updates to fill up 9534 vacancies. The board further notifies for the recruitment of 5623 Civil Police Sub Inspectors for both Male and Female, 23 for Fire Service Station Officer, and only Male 484 candidates for Platoon Commanders recruitment. The administration has also made accessible the Uttar Pradesh Police SI Notification Download Link at its official website i.e. prpb.gov.in. This blog is about UP Police SI Vacancy 2021. Check out details regarding UP Police new vacancy.
UP Police SI Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
|Tentative Dates & Time
|Official Notification Release Date:
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:
|Closing Date for Registration of Online Application Form:
|To be notified soon
|Due Date to Pay Online Application Fee:
|To be notified soon
|Dates for Downloading Online E-Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:
|1-2 weeks prior examination date
|UP Police SI Male & Female Exam Date:
|February & March 2021
|Result/ Merit List Declaration Date:
|Physical Exam Date:
|Final Result Declaration Date:
|To be notified later
UP Police Upcoming Vacancy 2021
A total of 9534 Vacancies are further classified into three sections i.e., 5623 for SI Male and Female, 484 for Platoon Commander only Male and 23 for Fire Service Station Officer Male and Female both. Further, these seats are divided based on category. Check out UP Police Upcoming Vacancy details.
|UP Police Sub Inspector
Category Wise Vacancy in UP Police
|Sub Inspector Civil Police
|Male– 4498 Posts Female– 1125 Posts Total – 5623 Posts
|Platoon Commander / Sub Inspector Armed Police (Male)
|Fire Service Second officer (Male)
|6130 Posts + 3404 Posts (For Financial Year 2019-2020) = 9534 Posts
UP Police Vacancy 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates looking forward to UPP SI PAC Vacancies must have achieved the following education qualifications from a Government approved University or Institutions.
- Graduation Degree with aggregate marks of 50% or an equivalent degree for UP Civil Police SI and Platoon Commander Vacancy.
- For the Unreserved Category, the Upper Age limit is 28 years, and the Lower age limit is of 21 years.
- Upper Age Relaxation of five years will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category contestants following rules and regulations. i.e., for OBC/SC/ST Candidates Maximum age limit is 33 years.
Further, candidates are advised to check the official websites to get detailed information frequently.
|UR, OBC, & SC : 168 cm
|UR, OBC & SC: 152cm
|ST: 160 cm
|ST: 147 cm
|UR, OBC & SC: 79 cm
|ST: 77 cm
How to Apply for UP Police 2021 Vacancy?
- Visit the authentic website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow.
- On the official website, search for “UPPRPB Recruitment Notice of 9523 UP Police Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Posts, 2020” download link.
- Thoroughly read all the pre-requirements and instructions highlighted on the page and crosscheck whether you fulfil all the criteria.
- Further, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now, a prescribed composition of the online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in carefully all the required details (i.e., Full Name, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Age, Category, Gender, Nationality, Education Qualifications, Valid Email ID, Contact No, Residential Address, etc.) after filling crosscheck all the details and spellings as well.
- Attach your scanned copies of colour passport size photo and Signature (3.5 cm * 1.5 cm; less than 20 KB) in jpeg format; also jpg format files and documents/ certificate PDFs as per the instructions.
- Again, verify all the filled up information and then finally click the “Submit” button.
- At last, preserve the system created an application to your device.
- Also, take a hard copy of the application form for further use.
Application Fees (Non-Adjustable)
Rs. 400/- For Reserved and Unreserved Categories as well.[Payment can be made by the online method by using Internet Banking, E- Challan, Credit Cards, Debit Card, etc.]
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.