UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 exam will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) to recruit 9534 posts of “Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police (Male/Female), Platoon Commander/ Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male), and Fire Service Second Officer (Male)” in Uttar Pradesh Police. The selection process for the post will be through Online Written Examination followed by Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A total of 9534 vacancies have been announced this year. This blog is about UP Police SI Study Materials 2021, Tt is always a confusing decision to select the books for the preparation for online written examination.To solve your problem we have listed all the best books with great reviews available that are easily available.The types of questions asked in UP Police SI online examination will have questions related to General Hindi, Law/ Constitution, Mental Aptitude/Intelligence/Reasoning, Numerical & Mental Ability, and General Awareness.
UP Police SI Selection Process 2021
The UP Police SI selection process consists of 3 phases and the candidate must qualify each of them to proceed to the next phase of exam. Mentioned below are the important steps of the UP SI Recruitment Process:
Phase-I: Online Written Exam
Phase-II: Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
Phase-III: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
UP Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
The UP Police SI exam 2021 will be an online-based objective type exam. There will be a total of 160 questions will be asked in the online exam for 400 marks. Candidates need to clear this stage in order to qualify for the next stage of the selection process. The UP Police SI exam pattern is as follows.
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
UP Police SI Study Materials 2021: Best Books
The online written examination will consist of questions related to General Hindi, Law/ Constitution, Mental Aptitude/Intelligence/Reasoning, Numerical & Mental Ability, and general awareness. Go through the subject-wise list of books mentioned further in the article as per the UP Police SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
|COMBO UP SI : Book-1 Samanya Hindi, Book-2 UP SI Part-I Mool Vidhi, Book-3 UP SI Part-2 Samvidhan Evam Mansik Abhiruchi||Publisher: X-EEED Publication||
|UP Police Sub Inspector Complete Course Books||Publisher: Yukti Publication|
UP Police SI Study Materials 2021: General Hindi
The general Hindi section includes topics like Letter Writing, Word Knowledge, Use of Words, Antonyms, Synonyms, and more. It will be conducted for 100 marks. Candidates can refer to the following list of general Hindi books for the UP Police SI examination.
|Vastunisth Samanya Hindi For Upp, Up-Si, Uptgt, Pgt, Ctet/uptet Competition Exam 2020||Author: Experts of Panel
Publisher: Aditya Publication
|UP Police SI Samanya Hindi||Publisher: Yukti Publication||
|Lucent’s Samanya Hindi||Author: Sanjiv Kumar
Publisher: Lucent Publication
UP Police SI Study Materials 2021: Mental Aptitude/Intelligence/Reasoning
This section will test candidates’ mental aptitude, intelligence, and reasoning skills. Candidates can find a variety of books to prepare for this section. These are some of the books recommended by our experts to score better in this section.
|Master Reasoning Book Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical||Publisher: Arihant Publication||
|General Intelligence Test / Mental Ability Test 2019 Edition||Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House||
|Samanya Budhimata Parikshan: Mansik Yogyata Parikshan||Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House||
UP Police SI Study Materials 2021: Law/ Constitution & General Awareness
This section will consist of questions related to the law/constitution and general awareness. It will have 24 questions related to the law/constitution and 16 questions related to General Awareness. Candidates can refer to the following list of law/constitution and general awareness books for the UP Police SI examination.
|Mool Vidhi (Fundamental Law) Uttar Pradesh Sub-Inspector (Si) Avum Platoon Commander Exam 2020||Publisher: Arihant||
|Mool vidhi Evam Bhartiya Samvidhan Complete Textbook 2020||Author: Vijay Kumar Sharma
Publisher: Agrawal Group Of Publications (Agrawal Examcart)
|Up Police Moolvidhi Savindhan Mansik Avam Abhiruchi||Publisher: SD Publication||
|General Knowledge 2020||Publisher: Arihant Publications||
Books for Numerical & Mental Ability
This numerical & mental ability section will have 40 questions for 100 marks. There will be questions for both topics. Refer to the following list of Numerical & Mental Ability books for the UP Police SI examination.
|UP Sub Inspector Chapter wise Solved Papers Numerical Ability Test & Mental Ability Test||Publisher: Youth Competition Times||
|A Fast Track Course in Mental Ability||Publisher: Arihant Publication||
|Numerical Ability 18 Days Wonder||Publisher: S Chand||
Best Preparation Tips from Previous Year Aspirants
The candidates preparing for the UP Police SI exam can follow the preparation tips given below to excel in the exam. The UP Police SI is a coveted job among young aspirants. Follow the given preparation tips to add to your preparation for the UP Police SI exam.
- Go through the UP Police SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern and prepare accordingly as per the official syllabus.
- Candidates should make proper notes of important topics and revise regularly to attain maximum productivity in the actual exam.
- Candidates can also practice the latest UP Police SI Mock Tests to boost their performance.
- Aspirants should keep themselves physically and mentally fit to clear all the stages of the exam successfully.
- Candidates should plan their schedule in such a way that they can give proper attention to every subject mentioned in the prescribed syllabus.
- In order to score adequate marks, the candidates should also solve UP Police SI previous year’s questions papers.
- Candidates should make a comparative analysis of their preparation to find out the strong and weak areas and work accordingly with more improvements.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated with major national & international happenings.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.