Every year Union Public Service Commission conducts the open recruitment to hire graduates to the 05 of the Central Armed Police Forces. While the recruitment gets lakhs of applications, only a few hundred get the opportunity to join the Indian Defense sector through the UPSC CAPF AC. UPSC prepares the final merit list based on marks obtained by the aspirants in the preliminary stage written examination and the Interview/ Personality Test. Since the exam is already concluded, here we are pointing out some UPSC CAPF AC interview tips based on the previously attempted candidates feedbacks.
Attempt a free mock test to ace your UPSC CDS 2021 Preparations
UPSC CAPF AC Interview Tips 2021
The Union Public Service Commission has recently concluded the Written Examination on August 2021 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The Selection Procedure/ Scheme of the UPSC CAPF has written examinations, Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests, Medical Standards Tests, and Interview/ Personality tests. Aspirants who are declared qualified in the medical exam will be called for an Interview/ Personality Test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Examinees who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for the Interview provisionally. The Personality Test will carry 150 Marks. Any aspirants who are short-listed for the Interview/ Personality Test, including those shortlisted for them provisionally will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which among other things, they will be required to indicate their preference of Forces.
Generally, one’s interview questions start with details based on their filled DAF. The interview board will ask you about your personal details, and details of the CAPF service you preferred as an ice-breaking section. So make sure to read about the services, duties, job profile, hierarchy of your preferred Police Force. Candidates can expect questions related to their preferred service, their home state, national politics, etc. If you are an IT professional, you can expect questions regarding startups, new technologies, etc.
Attempt Free Weekly Current Affairs Mock Tests
CAPF AC Interview Questions
- Personal Questions: Family Details, Education Qualification, Professional Experience
- What is the difference between CISF, CRPF, BSF, SSB, and other CAPF services?
- How could you use your education qualification in this new role?
- Expect questions related to your hobby
- Difference between the army, paramilitary, and CAPF
- Hierarchy in the CAPF
- Reason for your preference to that particular CAPF services
- What will you do if your superior officer orders you to shoot or attack your colleague?
- The one quality in yourself which you like and dislike
- Your opinion about the Indian Foreign Policy
- Internal Security Issues in India
- Expect questions regarding Afghanistan, Taliban, and India’s role in solving this insurgency
- Opinion on the new fam bills, and the farmer’s protest
- If you were the chairman of the committee to reform CAPF, who would you invite as members?
- What are the aims and objectives of ISIS?
- Comments about Prompt Corrective action plan
- Opinion about the Economic Literacy in India
- Difference between Naxalism and Maoism
- Hate Crimes, and group lynchings
- Question-related to COVID-19, Vaccinations, lockdowns etc
- Unemployment in India
- History, Political aspects of your native state/ place
- Prime Ministerial system vs Presidential system
- Comments on the coalition government system
- Regional parties and their significance
- Indi-Pak, and Indo-China relationships
- Questions related to the social, and economical aspect of the North-Eastern states
Download Entri! Attempt Free UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Mock Tests
Gazetted rank posting, job security, and great pay make the Assistant Commandant position in any of the 05 Central Armed Police Forces attractive to aspirants. You can now start your UPSC CAPF test preparations, with Entri. Our experts will guide you to success with our top-notch study materials, and free mock tests. Download Entri, to get instant access to our free mock exams, and current affairs updates.
Attempt Entri’s free CAPF AC 2021 Sectional mock tests
|UPSC CAPF Exam Information Links|
|UPSC CAPF Notification||UPSC CAPF Selection Process|
|UPSC CAPF Syllabus||UPSC CAPF Mock Test|
|UPSC CAPF Exam Date||UPSC CAPF Video Course|
|UPSC CAPF Application Form||UPSC CAPF Study Materials|
|UPSC CAPF Vacancy||UPSC CAPF Job Profile|
|UPSC CAPF Admit Card||UPSC CAPF Salary|
|UPSC CAPF Study Plan|
|UPSC CAPF Previous Question Papers||UPSC CAPF Result|
|UPSC CAPF Best Books||UPSC CAPF Cutoff|
|UPSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria||UPSC CAPF Exam Analysis|
|UPSC CAPF Answer Key|
Discussion about this post