Union Public Service Commission has put the latest notification on their official web handle. The new notification Notice No. 09/2021 CMS is for recruiting candidates for the post of medical officers. Official release of UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2021 was on 07th July 2021. This indeed is a great opportunity for all doctors wanting to work under the central government. UPSC Combined Medical Services Vacancy 2021 is 838 posts. An itinerary of the number of applications that officials receive for this post is three hundred thousand. Hence the examination is highly competitive too. Sincere aspirants can apply for this recruitment after completing the eligibility criteria. This article deals with UPSC Combined Medical Services Posts List 2021.
Through this article, all the UPSC medical service exam aspirants will get to know regarding the various posts coming under UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2021.
Stay tuned to this article and know all about UPSC Combined Medical Services Posts List 2021.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Posts List 2021 – Post Details
All the MBBS graduates/practicing doctors have a piece of exciting news ahead of you. If you are seeking for a job in the central government sector then this post is for you. Union Public Service Commission has recently put a notification on their official website. The notification is UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2021. All the aspiring doctors wanting to get into the central government sector can apply for this recruitment, UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Apply online 2021. In order to apply for this recruitment, candidates must also make sure that they complete all the eligibility criteria. The UPSC Combined Medical Service Posts List 2021 is as given below. Also, check out UPSC Combined Medical Service books 2021 here.
|Category||Name of the post||Department Name||Number of posts|
|Category I||Junior Scales post||Central Health Service||349|
|Category II||General duty medical officer||New Delhi Municipal Council||05|
|Assistant Divisional Medical officer||Railways||300|
|General duty medical officer Gr-II||East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||184|
Reservations for posts
|Name of the category||Reservation category name||Number of posts|
|Assistant divisional medical officers, Railways||PWD candidates belonging to locomotor disability classified as OL, OA, BL||12|
|Junior scale posts, cental health services||PWD candidates with blindness and low vision||03|
|Deaf and hard of hearing||03|
|General duty medical officer Gr-II, East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||PWD candidates||13|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Eligibility 2021
Now that all the aspirants have an idea regarding UPSC Combined Medical Services Posts List 2021, let us now see the eligibility criteria for the recruitment. Candidates can submit the online application for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021 only after completing all the eligibility criteria. Let us get to know the same in the below sections
- The maximum age limit of the candidates applying for this recruitment must not exceed 32 years. This criterion is not applicable for candidates applying to the post of Junior scales officer in central health services
- For the post of Junior scales officer in the central health services the maximum age limit is 35 years
- Relaxation in age is applicable according to reservations of caste. For more details regarding the same candidates must refer to the official notification.
- In order to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment 2021, candidates should pass the practical and written exams of their MBBS exam.
- Candidates going to appear for the final exam can also attempt the examination, provided they submit the complete documents on the results of the examination
- Those aspirants who are yet to complete their internship can also apply for the test, but they should complete the rotating internship before the process of appointment.
Candidates must refer to the official notification to know more regarding the conditions of nationality.
We hope this article on UPSC Combined Medical Services Posts List 2021 was helpful to you. Candidates can also check out UPSC Combined Medical services preparation tips 2021 and UPSC Combined Medical Services Interview tips 2021 to ace their preparations. Walk a step closer towards your dream job with entri. All the best for your upcoming exams.