The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the vacancy notification for the post of Senior Section Engineer (SSE) to the 21 RRB zones. This will be a great opportunity for B. Tech aspirants who are looking for a government job on the Indian railway. Aspirants can check the official website of RRB or our page regularly to apply as the notification for the same is expected to be released soon. The recruitment will be having, a Computer Based Test/ written test, Medical Fitness and Document Verification. The candidates need to start preparing now to crack the exam on the first attempt. In this article, we will provide you tips and tricks for RRB SSE computer-based test and also the preparation strategy for RRB SSE 2022 examination.
RRB SSE 2022 – Overview
Tabulated below is the important details regarding RRB SSE 2022:
|Name of the Post||Senior Section Engineer, SSE|
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancies||4500+ tentative vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||B. Tech (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)|
|Age limit||20-34 years|
|Exam Date||To be released soon|
Practice free RRB SSE 2022 full-length mock tests and ace your exams
Preparation Tips for RRB SSE 2022 Exam
How to learn effectively or how to smartly prepare for any competitive exams, etc are some of the questions asked by many aspirants. Go through the few tips mention here to help you to prepare for the exam.
- First and Foremost as mentioned earlier, candidates must understand the syllabus, weightage allotted to topics, and exam pattern.
- Time management-You must manage your time in such a way that you can cover all the topics even there is less time for preparation. Chart a timetable. Schedule the study time accordingly to own productive time of the day, for some, it’s early morning while for some others it will be late in the night.
- Allocate more time to complex topics.
- Don’t forget to take short breaks in between.
- The most important part is to stick to the timetable. Never be idle during study time because more topics will remain pending. This will make it challenging to prepare during the last few days before the exam and struggle over time for revisions!
- Choose standard study materials- Choose fewer books. Having different books for one subject will confuse you. Choose the one which is more reliable as in different books content will be same but explained in a different way.
- Make use of online platforms where you can access Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures, etc, provides an easy learning environment in your comfortable space. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for classroom study.
- Take online mock tests- Attempting mock tests can help you understand the type of questions asked for the exam and practice seriously like you are attempting a real exam, go through mistakes that happened. Thus practicing mock tests continuously will help you be thorough with the subject. Here at Entri, you will have access to unlimited mock tests, video classes, and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Make your own short notes on topics learned which you can use for revising before the exam.
- Practice previous years’ question papers.
- Don’t try to cover fresher topics in the last few days before the exam. If you stick with the study plan, this will not be your concern!
- Get rid of exam fear or nervousness. Try to be calm, relaxed & stress-free will help you concentrate well.
How to Prepare for RRB SSE 2022 Exam
For all the competitive examinations among few steps, the most significant step is to be well acquainted with the syllabus and exam pattern. This will help you in planning a very good study plan. With a proper following of the prepared study plan, direction and hard work one can easily crack any competitive exam in the very first attempt itself. Before we discuss preparation tips let’s take a look at the exam pattern & syllabus for RRB SSE 2022 exam.
RRB SSE 2022 Exam Pattern
The Senior Section Engineer phase 1 exam will be objective type with a total of 150 marks. The total time duration is 120 minutes and there will be negative marking, 1/3 rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. The technical part holds 90 marks, so practice the trade-related subjects focussed plans.
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
RRB SSE Syllabus 2022
Below tabulated is the syllabus for RRB SSE 2022 examination. Get the technical subject syllabus as per your trade and also go through the topic-wise details.
|Arithmetic||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness|
|Ratio and proportion||Current affairs||Alphabetical and Number Series|
|Time Distance and work||Static GK||Syllogism|
|Pipes and Cisterns||Sports||Non- verbal|
|Percentage||Indian History||Coding and decoding|
|Profit and loss||Geography||Blood relation|
|Algebra||New Technology and reforms in the railway of India||Similarities and differences|
Current Affairs Notes and Quizzes – Important Days and Dates
Important Links for RRB SSE 2022
Hope you have benefited from this article and got an idea to set preparation for the upcoming Railway exam for Senior Section Engineer. The best preparation obviously will help you to be on the final merit list and in the job.
Discussion about this post