The overall performance in any exam is based on the study plan or we can say our best performance may suffer if we do not have any study plan. Sometimes students manage to make a timetable for their preparation for the RRB SSE exam. But simply making study plans won’t work for cracking any RRB exams, it should have proper section-wise methods to prepare each and every topic at its best. Below the article, you will find the complete procedure to crack the RRB SSE exam in the first attempt only. In this article, we will give you a glimpse of few important factors of the RRB SSE Study Plan that will help the candidates to prepare a structured accurate study plan to begin their preparation for the upcoming RRB SSE 2022 examination.
RRB SSE Study Plan 2022
Important Points for Preparation Strategy
1) Prepare a simple study plan covering topics self-based on the exam syllabus. Segregate them into three levels, Easy. Medium and Difficult. Make sure you master each of the levels.
2) Knowing the exam pattern is very important from the perspective of planning
3) A thorough understanding of the syllabus-wise topics under each subject for the exam is a compulsory strategy in the preparation of the exam.
4) Select the appropriate referring source/Materials for preparation.
5) Work on previous year’s question papers at regular time intervals in between the preparation to get real-time practice.
6) Go through the tips and tricks for RRB SSE 2022, to prepare well for the examination with a holistic point of view.
7) Mock tests and daily practice tests from Entri will help in the preparation for the examination.
Exam Pattern to followed for RRB SSE 2022
|1.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60||Two Hours|
- The Prelims Examination consists of Objective Type Questions.
- The total number of questions will be 150 for one mark each.
- Duration of Examination will be 2 Hours time
- Negative marking – 1/3 marks will be subtracted for the wrong answers from the total marks obtained.
RRB SSE Syllabus – Subject Wise 30 Days Study Plan 2022
|Day||General Intelligence & Reasoning||General Awareness||Arithmetic|
|Day 1||Alphabet, Number Series||Indian History||Algebra|
|Day 2||Coding-decoding||Indian History||Quadratic Equations|
|Day 3||Word Building||Polity||Interest|
|Day 4||Basic puzzles, Clock, Calendar||Geography||Percentages, Profit and Loss|
|Day 5||Subject Related Topics|
|Day 6||syllogism||Basic Science||Time and distance/work|
|Day 7||Subject Related Topics|
|Day 8||Seating arrangement puzzles||Basic Science||Ratio & Proportion|
|Day 9||Similarities and differences||Economics||Mensuration, Area, Volume|
|Day 10||Sectional Mock Tests|
|Day 11||Input-Output, Statement conclusion, non-verbal series||Basic Science||Trigonometry|
|Day 12||Subject Related Topics|
|Day 14||Similarities and differences, analogy,||Revision||Number System|
|Day 15||Subject Related Topics|
|Day 16||Direction sense test, Blood relations||Basic Science||Mensuration, Area, Volume|
|Day 17||Decision making||Indian Polity||Pipes & Cisterns|
|Day 18||Syllogism, Clock, Calendar||Budget (Railway)||Data Interpretation|
|Day 19||Subject Related Topics|
|Day 20||Full Mock Tests|
|Day 21||Subject Related Topics|
|Day 28||Revision and Mock Tests|
Technical Subject Syllabus
- Basics of Circuit Power Electronics, Electrical Machines, etc.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics, Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signals and Systems – Power, Control Systems, Electrical Machines, etc.
- Energy bands
- Signal & Systems
- Wireless Communication, etc.
- Carrier transport in silicon, mobility, and resistivity.
- Generation and recombination of carriers.
- Junctions, Analog circuits, Digital Circuits, diodes, tunnels, Communication, etc.
- EMFT, Control system, Basics of Signal & Systems, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Office, languages, Information systems
- DBMS, Operating systems, Software Engineering
- Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms, Network communication
- System programming, Web technology & programming.
- MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization
- C , C++ & Java language
- Information systems; DBMS
- System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD
- Data communication, Network communication Web technology, programming, etc.
- Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems
- Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement
- Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
- General Civil Engineering
- Construction, Structure Engineering and drawing, Costing, Estimating and Valuation & Building Materials
- Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis, Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures, Hydraulics, Hydrology, Construction, Water requirements
- Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering, Surveying, Coordinate system
- Projections, Errors and adjustments, curves, Environmental Engineering
- Measurements of distance and directions.
- Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, etc.
- Kinematics of Machine, Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics
- Power Engineering, Steam Tables, Thermodynamics cycles
- Engines cycles, Casting, Machining, and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
Chemical Metallurgical Assistant
- Basic concepts of Fuel
- Material Science; Polymers
- Applied Chemistry
- Instrumentation & Measurement
- Environment & Pollution Control.
RRB SSE Previous Year Question Papers
Practice from previous year’s papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam. Subscribe to Entri for free mocks tests of RRB SSE exams
RRB SSE Reference Books 2022
Below mentioned are the few books that can also be referred for preparation.
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||Technical Ability|
|· Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination- R.S Aggarwal
·Time Competitive Arithmetic Objective by Sagir Ahamed
|· R. S Aggarwal/ S.Chands A modern approach to verbal and Nonverbal reasoning
·Logical and analytical reasoning by A.K Gupta
|· Lucents general knowledge
· Manorama Yearbook
|· RRB – Senior Section Engineer (P.Way, Bridge, Works, Civil, Mechanical Etc.): Centralised Recruitment Exam Guide by Ramesh Publishing House|
RRB SSE Study Materials: Know the amazing Tactics
Contenders preparing for the RRB SSE computer-based test need some amazing tactics. Check the tips and tricks to help you to compete and win the race for the RRB SSE 2022:
Candidates should divide proper time to every part of the preparation be it syllabus, practicing mock test, taking breaks, etc.
Smart work can only help you to strive the competitive exams. Smart work combines both hard works along with time management. Candidates should be aware of the weightage of each section and their capabilities to plan the preparation process.
Many of the students get anxious and take pressurize themselves while they are preparing/ appears for the exam. You should stay calm and believe in yourself. Stay confident with your capabilities and preparation.
Complete syllabus on time
Candidates should complete topics, if possible the complete topics, on time so that they will get enough time for their practice sessions. Because the only thing which will lead you to success is PRACTICE.
Practice mock test papers
Mock Test papers are meant to boost up your confidence with different levels of difficulty. Practice Mock Test papers and check your marks with the solved answer keys so that if you can check the level of your preparation and if stuck with any question it will be easy for you to get out of that problem.
Practicing previous year question papers from Railway Study Material in time-bound sessions will always give benefit you to appear in the main examination. Practicing previous year’s question papers in time-bound sessions creates an environment like the main exam.
After completing the topic you should take a test so that if you are weak at that topic, you should make it strong at that point in time only.
Follow strictly the study plan. Aspirants can make necessary changes in the plans, execute them according to their capability and grasping ability. Mock tests are the unavoidable part. Practice regularly to improve marks. So, that will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Start your Preparation today itself.
|RRB SSE Exam Information Links|
|RRB SSE Notification||RRB SSE Mock Test|
|RRB SSE Syllabus||RRB SSE Video Course|
|RRB SSE Exam Date||RRB SSE Study Materials|
|RRB SSE Application Form||RRB SSE Interview Questions|
|RRB SSE Vacancy||RRB SSE Job Profile|
|RRB SSE Admit Card||RRB SSE Salary|
|RRB SSE Previous Question Papers||RRB SSE Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RRB SSE Best Books||RRB SSE Result|
|RRB SSE Eligibility Criteria||RRB SSE Cutoff|
|RRB SSE Selection Process||RRB SSE Exam Analysis|
|RRB SSE Answer Key|