Aspiring candidates looking to work with the Indian Railways department, the largest employer, is to open tremendous opportunities to you. The railway recruitment board (RRB) takes care of the recruitment process of Indian railways to various departments under them. For the post of Senior Section Engineer, candidates within the age limit of 20-34 years having a four years graduation in the engineering stream can apply. In this article let us check for the complete list of RRB SSE Study materials available for the aspirants.
RRB SSE Study Materials 2021
Let us go through all these following points in the article, and you will get the brief of SSE Study material lists:
- Tips on how to select the best study materials
- Subject wise study materials for RRB SSE exams
- Reference Books
- Overview of RRB SSE exam pattern
- Syllabus of RRB Senior Section Officer examination
- Previous year question papers
The selection of study materials is vital which helps candidates to score better for the examination. Hence candidates should choose wisely and has to make the decision and select appropriate study materials before they begin the study preparation.
Points to keep in mind as you look for the best study materials
- Firstly decide on the method of preparation for the RRB SSE Exam-online or offline mode
- Online preparation strategies like E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures, etc, provides an easy-to-learn environment. Online preparation for the RRB SSE exam is a productive decision that you can make. Candidates will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is the main reason for the acceptance of online learning among aspirants nowadays.
- If opting for an online self-study method then choose the best platform that will guide you in all aspects of preparation
- Segregate topics based on weightage and importance
- Appear for mock tests and prepare well.
- General knowledge should be always updated through newspapers and other articles
Study Material Video Courses for RRB SSE
This section will be easier for the engineer aspirants but the solving methods will affect the marks, number of question attempts, etc. The classes will be including shortcuts, tips, and tricks for doing mathematical operations.
Static and current GK owes the lion’s share in the examination, which demands only the ability to memorize. Practice the previous year’s questions.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
The portion, which demands the intellectual thinking, connecting ability, etc, of the candidates. But seems tough to candidates who cant relate. But, the video classes will certainly help to improve the reasoning ability of candidates, as the class starts from the basic level.
Science will be difficult for the engineering students, as they have dropped it in their plus-two! Avail the course lead by faculties expertized in the RRB coaching field, to cover the whole topics under the General Science. Also. practice the previous questions and expected questions and score high.
Current Affairs Magic
Current affairs are the scoring and also the confusing part of government competitive examinations. The preparation for 6 months of current affairs topics is really tedious and sometimes difficult to memorizes. here candidates can get the monthly, well-prepared current affairs notes lead by efficient faculties. The major highlight is that the time can be saved, and utilize to prepare for the exam!
It is common among the aspirants to be depressed after several attempts at competitive examinations, or getting low marks in mock tests. Nowadays this kind of depression is found among students and leads them to quit the exams. So, this section will bring candidates with a motivational session. Candidates can regain their enthusiasm towards exam preparation and confidence to clear exams.
Subject Wise Notes – RRB SSE Study Materials 2021
Check the below document for study materials PDF available for the aspirants
RRB Current affairs study materials
RRB Static GK Study Materials
- GST Important Points
- List of Important Dams in India
- List of Government Schemes
- List of National Symbols in India
- List of Nobel prize winners from India
- List of satellites launched by India
- List of the Indian States and their official languages
RRB General Intelligence and Reasoning Study Materials
- Check the basic number series problems, analogies, coding-decoding, blood relations, etc.
- Solving various patterned puzzles regularly will help improve your skills and score!
RRB SSE Technical Study Materials
- For technical subjects, be thorough with the important sections that are covered in the four years of bachelors in Engineering
- Keep revising the important topics of the respective Engineering discipline to secure a good score in RRB SSE technical area
RRB SSE Reference Books 2021
List of best books that can be selected by aspirants for preparation.
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning||General Awareness||Technical Ability|
Quantitative aptitude for competitive examination- R.S Aggarwal
Time Competitive Arithmetic Objective by Sagir Ahamed
A modern approach to verbal and Nonverbal reasoning – R. S Aggarwal/ S.Chand
Logical and analytical reasoning by A.K Gupta
Lucents general knowledge
RRB – Senior Section Engineer (P.Way, Bridge, Works, Civil, Mechanical Etc.): Centralised Recruitment Exam Guide by Ramesh Publishing House
RRB SSE Exam Pattern 2021
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
The details on the exam pattern are given below
- The exam will be objective type
- Total marks for both General and Technical 150
- Time duration is for the exam is 2 hours
- Negative marking: 1/3 rd of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
Topics included in RRB SSE Syllabus 2021
Make the study plans for the exam covering the topics included in the latest exam syllabus including the technical subjects of Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical.
|General Awareness||General Intelligence and Reasoning||Arithmetic|
|Current affairs||Alphabetical and Number series||Algebra|
|Static GK||Syllogism||Ratio and proportion|
|Sports||Non- verbal||Time Distance and work|
|Indian History||Coding and decoding||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Economy||Direction sense||Profit and loss|
|New Technology and reforms in the railway of India||Similarities and differences||Mensuration|
RRB SSE Previous Year Question Papers
Practice from previous year’s papers will definitely help in boosting your preparations for the exam. Subscribe to Entri for more free mocks tests of RRB SSE exams
- RRB SSE previous year paper Set 1- Download
- RRB SSE previous year paper Set 2- Download
- RRB SSE previous year paper Set 3- Download
Study material selection is the foremost step towards preparation for the RRB examination. Hope this article will help contenders to opt for the best online materials and books to plan studies. The mock tests will be a great support for the aspirants. Prepare well for the RRB SSE 2021.
|RRB SSE Exam Information Links|
|RRB SSE Notification||RRB SSE Selection Process|
|RRB SSE Syllabus||RRB SSE Mock Test|
|RRB SSE Exam Date||RRB SSE Video Course|
|RRB SSE Application Form||RRB SSE Interview Questions|
|RRB SSE Vacancy||RRB SSE Job Profile|
|RRB SSE Admit Card||RRB SSE Salary|
|RRB SSE Study Plan||RRB SSE Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|RRB SSE Previous Question Papers||RRB SSE Result|
|RRB SSE Best Books||RRB SSE Cutoff|
|RRB SSE Eligibility Criteria||RRB SSE Exam Analysis|
|RRB SSE Answer Key|