IB ACIO Admit Card is out. Intelligence Bureau is conducting all India written test to select eligible graduates towards the service as Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) against the 2020 recruitment notification. Selected candidate’s appointment to the post will be temporary only. IB has now published the exam city and date for all eligible applicants of ACIO Grade-II. The preliminary exams are scheduled for February 2021, across India.
IB ACIO Admit Card
The Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II is a General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, NonMinisterial) posts. The IB ACIO Grade-II post involves All India Service liability, so the candidates should serve anywhere in India as the organization demands. Selected candidates will get hired in the pay scale of Rs. 9300- Rs.34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) with admissible Central Government allowances under the seventh pay commission. IB is all set to conduct the preliminary stage written examination on February 20221 across India for all applicants. Candidates can now check the exam date, city and shift details from the below-given link, using the USER ID & Password combination. You can find the login credentials in your registered email inbox.
Click here to check your IB ACIO Exam City:
The admit cards will be available in the same link from February 15, 2021, onwards.
- ACIO Grade-II Exam date: February 18-20, 2021
IB ACIO Selection Process
The Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II (IB ACIO) is a temporary post in the Ministry of Home Affairs. The IB ACIO selection process has the following screening stages before finalizing the merit list.
- Preliminary Exam: 100 Marks
- Main Exam, Tier-II: 50 Marks
- Personal Interview: 100 Marks
ACIO Preliminary Exam
|Number of Questions
|Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 33% marks in IB ACIO 2020 preliminary test to be eligible for IB ACIO 2020 Main Exam.
IB ACIO Selection Pattern: Main Exam
|English Comprehension and Précis Writing
- Candidates should write an essay on the given topic in 500 words in the given time. The topics will be focused on social issues and the internal security of the country.
- Candidates marks in both stages of written exams will consider for shortlisting for the personal interview.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both the written exam and the personal interview stage.
The final stage of the selection process is the personal interview. The personal interview will be for 100 marks.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.