The JEE Main 2020 exam date has been announced by the Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, on Tuesday 05th May 2020. JEE Main 2020 examination would be conducted from July 18 to July 23, 2020, CBT (Computer-based test) format. Along with the JEE Main, NEET 2020 dates are also announced. Aspirants can visit the official page of the Entri App for all the details regarding the dates of exams conducted by the NTA.
More than 9 lakh students have registered to appear for JEE Main as per the National Testing Agency reports. The exam date for JEE (Main) 2020 was announced during the live interaction by the HRD minister with the students. CBSE had already announced that the Union minister will interact with the students through its official website.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Date
The exam date of the JEE Main exam was earlier postponed due to the COVID-19 breakout and thereby the lockdown in the country. Since then, the candidates are eagerly waiting for the exam date updations. And the exam dates were announced as a relief to the students and parents from the tension.
Exam Dates: July 18 to July 23
The examination will be conducted on July 18, 20, 21, 22, and 23, 2020, as multiple sessions, at various centers across the country. The JEE Advanced 2020 examination is to be conducted in August. And the exam date is expected to be announced soon.
JEE Main 2020 Exam: Admit Card
Although the exam dates are being declared, there is no clarity about the admit card download. Often it is released 14 days prior to the exam date. This is also expected to be announced in the coming days.
Check the steps to download the hall ticket:
- Log in to the official site JEE Main2020 @ https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on the tab for JEE Main admit card login.
- You can find two options: (a) Through application number and password and (b) Through application number and date of birth.
- Click on the convenient link.
- Enter the details like- application number, password or date of birth, and security code.
- And click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Now will find a tab – ‘Download Admit Card’. Click on it.
- Download, save, and take out a printout.
Candidates should carry the following documents too along with the hall ticket:
- One passport size photograph- the same as the one used in the application form.
- A valid authorized photo id proof.
- Valid id can be PAN card / e-Aadhaar card / Aadhaar card / voter id card / passport / ration card / class 12 admit card / bank passport
- PwD certificate- for those who are eligible.
- Carry your own pencils, geometry set, eraser, color pencils, or crayons. Only for B.Arch / B.Plan candidates.
All the further information will be updated on this page. And it is expected that strict precautions will have to be needed during the exam like protective masks, sanitizers, etc in connection with the present scenario.
|JEE Exam Information Links|
|JEE Notification||JEE Mock Test|
|JEE Syllabus||JEE Video Course|
|JEE Answer key||JEE Study Materials|
|JEE Application Form||JEE Interview Questions|
|JEE Vacancy||JEE Job Profile|
|JEE Admit Card||JEE Salary|
|JEE Study Plan||JEE Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|JEE Previous Question Papers||JEE Result|
|JEE Best Books||JEE Cutoff|
|JEE Eligibility Criteria||JEE Exam Analysis|
|JEE Selection Process|