The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Foreman Rank List 2022. Candidates who took the exam can now verify their rank on this page. Kerala Public Service Commission held a recruitment campaign to find qualified applicants for the position of Foreman on 30 June 2022. The panel recently revealed a ranked list of candidates who were selected suitable by the commission sorted in order of merit. Read about the Kerala PSC Foreman Rank List 2022 on this page. You’ll also download the rank list PDF here.
Kerala PSC Foreman Rank List 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Foreman Rank List 2022
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Foreman (134/2019) in Industries and Commerce Department on Rs 35000 – 75600 on the basis of the OMR Examination held on 30-06-2022. All the candidates who appeared for the recruitment drive may now check the list for their names. Further, the Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 25.11.2022.
Kerala PSC Foreman Rank List 2022 – How to Downlaod
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of Foreman Rank List 2022 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Kerala PSC Foreman Rank List 2022 – Download PDF
If you having trouble downloading Kerala PSC Foreman Rank List 2022 through the given step, use the direct URL provided below. Download the Kerala PSC Foreman Rank List 2022 here;
Kerala PSC Foreman Rank List 2022 – Points to Remember
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of
application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- The candidates who have secured 35.67 ( thirty five (point) six seven ) marks and above are included in the Probability List .
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates included in the Probability List are required to produce Non creamy layer certificate /Community Certificate issued by the Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 30-06-2022 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ER VIII(2) 3404/22/EW Dated 25.11.2022