Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released a notification on 30 April 2022 (Category No: 105/2022, 106/2022, 107/2022) regarding recruitment of Office Attender Grade II. The Commission has invited applications to recruit Office Attenders from interested and qualified candidates of Kerala state. The notification is available online on the official portal of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidate must be aware that the one-time registration is the key step in the enrolling process. The last date for submitting the application is 1st June 2022.
The recruitment is conducted periodically based on the vacancy. This is a golden opportunity for aspirants to secure a government job. The exam date has not yet been announced. All the notifications and information will be released by the Commission through the official website.
Kerala PSC Office Attender Grade II Recruitment Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Kerala State Co-operative Federation for
Fisheries Development Limited
|Name of post||Office Attender Grade II|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment (General Category, Social Category, Fishermen / Dependent of Fishermen Category )|
Kerala PSC Office Attender Grade II Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||30th April 2022|
|Last date for online application||Wednesday, 1st June, 2022|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Office Attender Grade II Vacancies
The table below shows the category wise vacancies for the post of Office Attender:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Fishermen / Dependent of Fishermen Category||4|
Vacancies if any further reported will be filled by apportioning the same in the ratio of 5:3:2 between General Category (Part I) Fishermen/ Dependent of Fishermen category (Part II) and Society Category (Part III) in continuation of the division already made, and candidates will be advised accordingly, the first
turn going to General Category. If there is shortage of candidates in the Ranked List of Fishermen/ Dependent of Fishermen category, such vacancies will be filled from the Ranked List of Society Category
candidates. If there is shortage of candidates in the Ranked List of employees of member societies, such vacancies will be filled from the Ranked List of general open market candidates.
The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies based on the category.
Kerala PSC Office Attender Grade II Salary
The renumeration package for the post of Office Attender Grade II is quite attractive. The salary for the post of Office Attender is in the scale of Rs.16500 to Rs. 35700. Apart from the basic salary, employees of the state government are eligible for allowances as decided by the Commission.
Kerala PSC Office Attender Grade II Eligibility Criteria
The Public Service Commission has a set of criteria to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Office Attender Grade II. All applicants need to ensure that they possess all the requirements laid by the Commission. Applications of the candidates who do not meet the criteria will be rejected. Read on to know about the eligibility criteria for the post of Attender Grade II.
Applicants belonging to general category and Fishermen / Dependent of Fishermen category should be in the age limit of 18 to 40 years. Only candidates born between 2nd January 1982 and 1st January 2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Applicants belonging to social category should be in the age limit of 18 to 50 years. Only candidates born between 2nd January 1972 and 1st January 2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Applicants should have passed SSLC or it’s equivalent. Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
Applicants should also know cycling. Women and physically handicapped candidates are exempted
Applicants belonging to social category must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the member societies affiliated to the Kerala State Co-operative Federation for Fisheries Development Ltd and should be in service of the Member society not only on the date of application but also on the date of
appointment to the new post.
Applicant applying for the Fishermen / Dependent of Fishermen Category must be a Fisherman/ Dependent of Fishermen.
Kerala PSC Office Attender Grade II Application Process
- Candidates should go through the official notification to ensure that they satisfy all the criteria laid by the Commission.
- Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in
- Applicants must first register through One Time Registration.
- Once registration is done, candidates can proceed to apply online. Those who have already registered can skip the registration process.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar card should add Aadhaar card as I.D proof in their profile.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the notification regarding Assistant Director recruitment.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the photo and other required documents. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31st December 2012. In the case of candidates who are creating a new profile the uploaded photograph must be taken within 6 months. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However, the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- If a Written/ OMR/ Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate
- Applicants belonging to social category should produce Service certificate
- Applicants belonging to Fishermen / Dependent of Fishermen Category should produce certificate or dependency certificate.
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC Office Attender Grade II Selection Process
Applicants will have to attempt an OMR exam conducted by the Commission. It will be a 100 mark paper with multiple choice questions. Those who qualify in this exam will be called for an interview and for document verification.
|1||Simple Arithmetic and Mental ability||20||20|
|4||Renaissance in Kerala||20||20|
The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, Entri App has got it covered for you. Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions.