Table of Contents
On August 23, 2023, the Kerala Public Service Commission released the Kerala PSC Welfare Organizer Rank List 2023 (749/2021). The Kerala Public Service Commission publishes the Kerala PSC Rank list as a PDF file on its official website, keralapsc.gov.in. This Ranked List will become effective on August 25, 2023. The response sheet includes the register numbers of the selected candidates. However, the Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Continue reading for more updates!
KPSC Welfare Organizer Result 2023: Highlights
|Name of post||Welfare Organizer|
|Department||Sainik Welfare Department|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Varies District- wise|
Kerala PSC Welfare Organizer Rank List 2023: Release Date
Kerala PSC released the list of candidates for selection to the post of WELFARE ORGANISER (FROM EX-SERVICEMEN ONLY) on 26,500-56,700/- (PR) in SAINIK WELFARE DEPARTMENT IN THRISSUR DISTRICT, interviewed and found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit. The list is officially announced on August 23, 2023. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 25.08.2023 and will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Eligible candidates can download the list from the Kerala PSC website and follow the instructions for further updates. All the best!
Kerala PSC Welfare Organizer Rank List 2023 – Direct Link
For your convenience, we are providing the Kerala PSC Welfare Organizer Rank List 2023 PDF here
CATEGORY NUMBER: 749/2021
Kerala PSC Welfare Organizer Rank List 2023
The results for the position of welfare organizer in various districts of Kerala have been released by Kerala PSC. Since a common online test with common candidates was conducted for this post , the marks awarded to candidates included in this Ranked List and mark of online test relating to all candidates appeared for the test will be published only after the publication of entire Ranked Lists (including NCA Notifications) which will be on the basis of the common test. All applicants who took the exam may access their results by visiting Kerala PSC’s official website at keralapsc.gov.in or by viewing the results listed below. The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of minimum period
of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
Kerala PSC Welfare Organizer Result 2023
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Kerala PSC welfare organizer rank list 2023 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2023 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a PDF files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Details Mentioned on KPSC Welfare Organizer Rank List 2023
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
Revaluation of Welfare Organizer Answer Script
For Online Examination rechecking and revaluation is not allowed. Candidates who wish to obtain a printout of their Answer sheets relating to this selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed feeof Rs. 335(Rupees three hundred and thirty five) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen)days time to apply for print out of answer sheet will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission. (ie, on or before 09.09.2023 ) Application submitted in any other manner(i.e via email/Tappal/Direct) will not be considered. A copy of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate
Kerala PSC Welfare Organizer Rank List 2023: Other Guidelines
- The entries put in column (5) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the District Officer , Kerala Public Service Commission, Thrissur within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to the District Officer , Kerala Public Service Commission, Said District. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment, along with the original of notarized affidavit and self attested copy of an ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised.