Table of Contents
Every year LIC conducts exams in Housing Finance to fill up the vacancies of Assistant, Associates, and Assistant Managers all over India. The exams are conducted separately for these three post vacancies, although it can be around the same month. Under the present COVID circumstances, it is unpredictable when the exams are being conducted. It’s important to keep an update about the exams through the website of LIC HFL. LIC HFL exams have three stages, i.e., the online test, interview, and medical examination.
You guys can begin your preparations as there is a lot of time to prepare well. All before that knowing the details of LIC HFL exams is necessary. The candidates must have an idea of what are the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the LIC HFL exams.
LIC HFL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Take some time to read through the mandatory guidelines in order to apply for the LIC HFL exams. Each exam has its own eligibility criteria. Let’s look into what are the needful criteria for the LIC HFL exams.
Age is always a necessary factor while applying for a competitive exam. When it comes to LIC HFL exams, the applying candidate must have at least 21years of age and the maximum age should be 28 years.
As per the previous exams’ notifications, there is no age relaxation for any other categories. The age limit is fixed for all the candidates.
There is minimum necessary education qualification for all three posts of LIC HFL.
- LIC HFL Assistant – In order to apply for this post an applicant must need a graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks from any reputed college/university.
- LIC HFL Associate – For this post, an applicant must have a graduate degree with a minimum of 60% marks and a C A Intermediate from any reputed college/university.
- Assistant Manager – The applicant must have completed a degree with a minimum of 60% marks and two years full-time MMS/MBA/PGDBA/PGPM/PGDBM/PGDM in any discipline from any reputed college/university.
Nationality is an important factor while applying for a competitive exam in India. The applicants must fulfill this necessary criterion. The LIC HFL exams’ notifications clearly state that the applicants must be of Indian nationality in order to apply for the exams. All three exams follow this same nationality criterion.
How to Apply for LIC HFL exams?
Follow the below steps for whichever posts you are applying to.
- Visit the official website LIC HFL.
- Click on the ‘Career’ option, which is on the top right side of the page.
- Now you will see ‘Job opportunities’, under it there will be an option ‘Recruitment of Assistants, Associates and Assistant Managers’, click on it.
- Then click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ option.
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on ‘Continue’.
- Type in the necessary details and the security code’ and click on ‘Save & Next’. (You will get an application number and password, which can be used to log in for completing the rest of the application or you can complete it in a go.)
- Log in using your application number and password. Then you can upload your photo and signature. (Upload the photo and sign in the mentioned size that is given in the instructions, i.e., photo: 20-50kb, sign: 10-20kb). Now click ‘Save & Next’.
- Enter the essential details and click on ‘Save & Next’.
- Preview your application for any corrections and then click ‘Save & Next’.
- Then upload the hand-written declaration and left-hand thumb impression in the appropriate size, i.e., hand-written declaration: 50-100kb and left-hand thumb impression: 20-50kb.
- After that go to the ‘Payment’ option and pay your application fee.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option and take a printout of the online application for future reference.
The payment is done online. Once the payment is done the application fee will not be refunded to the applicants under any circumstances. In reference to previous year exams, the application fee is,
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 500|
Get an overview of what are the eligibility criteria before applying for the competitive exams, so that you can avoid errors. The dates for online application for LIC HFL exams are not published yet. Even though it’s time to start your exam preparations. Prepare effectively with the Entri app.