Taking references from properties study materials is very essential for the aspirants of any Government examination. Given below are some subject wise important study materials that the aspirants of MPPSC prelims examination and mains examination can take inspiration from. The MPPSC prelims examinations and main examination will be going to take place soon and the candidates need to prepare themselves for the examination with a proper study plan and taking references from proper study materials for the different subjects. Check out this article to know information regarding MPPSC Study Material 2022 – Check out MPPSC Preparation tips & MPPSC Preparation Books!
MPPSC Preparation Tips 2022
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission organisation conducts prelims examination and mains examination for the people who want to get a job in their organisation. Different types of vacancies are available in their organisation. To get a job in MPPSC, the aspirant will have to go through the three-stage selection procedure. The three-stage selection procedure consists of the preliminary examination, mains examination and finally the interview round. In order to successfully pass the examinations, the candidates are requested to go through the proper MPPSC Study Material to get the best knowledge regarding their subjects.
How to Prepare for MPPSC?
In order to start preparing for the MPPSC examination, it is important for the candidates to first know the examination pattern. First of all, the candidates will have to give the preliminary examination which will consist of two papers. The duration of each paper in the preliminary examination will be 2 hours and both of the papers will carry 200 marks. Then the candidates will be called to give the main examination. The main examination will have four papers and an essay. The essay will be in the Hindi language. Finally, the interview will take place. Given below is the examination pattern and syllabus for MPPSC.
|Phase||Subject||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Prelims Exam||General Studies – Objective Type||2 hours||200|
|General Aptitude Test- Objective Type||2 hours||200|
|Mains Exam||General Studies I||3 hours||300|
|General Studies II||3 hours||300|
|General Studies III||3 hours||300|
|General Studies IV||3 hours||200|
|Hindi Essay||2 hours||100|
MPPSC Prelims Syllabus 2022
Paper I – General Studies
- History, Culture and Literature of Madhya Pradesh
- Important events dynasties in the history of Madhya Pradesh.
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in the freedom movement.
- Major arts and Sculpture of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Tribes and Dialects of Madhya Pradesh.
- Significant festivals, Folk music, Folk arts and Folk literature of Madhya Pradesh.
- Important Literator of Madhya Pradesh and their literature.
- Religious and tourist places of Madhya Pradesh.
- Important Tribal Personalities of Madhya Pradesh.
- History of India.
- Important features, events and their official, Social and Economical Systems of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Cultural and Religious Reform movements in the 19th and 20th century.
- Independence conflict and the Indian National Movement for Freedom.
- Integration and Reorganization of India after Independence.
- Geography of Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, Forest Produce, Wildlife, Rivers, Mountains, and Mountain ranges of Madhya Pradesh.
- The climate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Natural and Mineral resources of Madhya Pradesh.
- Transport in Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Irrigation and Electrical Projects in Madhya Pradesh.
- Agriculture, Animal husbandry industries in Madhya Pradesh.
- Geography of India and the World
- Physical Geography: Physical features and Natural regions.
- Natural Resources: Forest, Mineral resources, Water, Agriculture, Wildlife, National Parks/ Sanctuaries/Safari.
- Social Geography: Population related Demography (Population growth, Age, Sex ratio, Literacy).
- Economic Geography: Natural and Human resources (Industry, Modes of Transport).
- Continents/Countries/Oceans/Rivers/Mountains of the world.
- Natural Resources of World.
- Conventional and Non-conventional Energy Resources.
- Constitutional System and economy of Madhya Pradesh
Governor, Council of Ministers, Legislative Assembly, High Court. Information about the three-tier system of Panchayati Raj and Urban Administration in Madhya Pradesh. Demography and Census of Madhya Pradesh. Economic Development of Madhya Pradesh. Major Industries of Madhya Pradesh. Information of Schedule Castes and Scheduled Tribes of Madhya Pradesh and Major Welfare Schemes of State.
- Constitution and Economy of India.
- Government India Act 1919 and 1935.
- Constituent Assembly.
- Union Executive, President and Parliament.
- Fundamental Rights and Duties of the Citizens and Directive Principles of State policy.
- Constitutional Amendments.
- Supreme Court and Judicial System.
- Indian Economy, Industrial Development and Foreign Trade, Import and Export.
- Information of Reserve Bank of India, Nationalised Banks, Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), National Stock Exchange (NSE), Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
- Science and Technology.
- Basic Principles of Science.
- Leading Indian Scientific Research Institutions and Their achievements, Satellite and Space technology.
- Environment and Biodiversity.
- Ecological System.
- Nutrition, Food and Nutrient.
- Human Body.
- Agricultural Product Technology.
- Food Processing.
- Health Policy and Programmes.
- Pollution, Natural Disasters and Management.
- Current International and National Affairs
- Important Personalities and Places.
- Major Events.
- Important Sports Institutes, Sports Competitions and Awards of India and Madhya Pradesh.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, Information and Communication Technology.
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security.
- Internet and Social Networking Sites.
- National and Regional Constitutional / Statutory Bodies
- Election Commission of India.
- State Election Commission.
- Union Public Service Commission.
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Comptroller and Auditor General.
- NITI Aayog.
- Human Rights Commission.
- Women Commission.
- Child Protection Commission.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Commission.
- Backward class Commission.
- Information Commission.
- Vigilance Commission.
- National Green Tribunal.
- Food preservation Commission etc.
Paper II – General Aptitude
- Interpersonal skills including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and Problem Solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy
- Hindi language comprehension skill
MPPSC Mains Syllabus 2022
Paper I – General Studies I
History and Culture
- World History
- Indian History
- Moguls and their administration
- Impact of British rule on India
- Indian Renaissance
- India post-Independence
- Indian culture and Heritage with special reference to Madhya Pradesh
- World Heritage / Tourism sites in Madhya Pradesh
- Geography of India and the world
- Distribution of natural resources
- Demography of India and MP
- Food Processing
- Groundwater and watershed management
- Water usage and efficient irrigation system
- Drinking water
- Manmade and natural disasters
- Community planning
- Administrative measures
- Case studies
Paper II – General Studies II
- The Constitution
- External and Internal security issues
- Social and important legislation
- Social Sector- Health, Education and Empowerment
- Education system
- Human Resource Development
- Welfare Programmes
- Public Services
- Public Expenditure and accounts
- International organizations
Paper III – General Studies III
- Science and Technology
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Emerging Technologies
- Environment and Sustainable development
- Indian Economy
Paper IV – General Studies IV
- Human needs and motivation
- Philosophers, reformers, thinkers
- Case Studies
MPPSC Study Material – Subject Wise Important Books
- M. Laxmikant’s Indian Polity (4th Edition or 5th Edition)
- Rajiv Ahir’s Spectrum for Modern Indian History (Latest Edition)
- Madhya Pradesh Ek Parichay by McGraw-Hill publication
- For Economics, State board school textbooks Class 11th, 12th or Ramesh Singh’s Indian Economy (11th Edition) and Sanjiv Verma’s Indian Economy.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical – Verbal, Non – Verbal & Analytical by Arihant Publication.
Candidates can also check out tips on how to crack MPPSC, MPPSC preparation books pdf, MPPSC preparation in Hindi, How to prepare for MPPSC mains and MPPSC online preparation.
Entri provides a safe space for all of the aspirants of the MPPSC Government examination so that they can polish their skills and learn new things regarding different subjects of the examination. By enrolling yourself today, you will get thousands of benefits that will help you to successfully pass the different types of Government examinations. Video Lectures, Free Mock tests and previous year question papers are available at Entri for all of the aspirants to try now!
|MPPSC Exam Information Links|
|MPPSC Notification||MPPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|MPPSC Syllabus||MPPSC Video Course|
|MPPSC Exam date||MPPSC Mock Test|
|MPPSC Application Form||MPPSC Interview Questions|
|MPPSC Vacancy||MPPSC Job Profile|
|MPPSC Admit Card||MPPSC Salary|
|MPPSC Study Plan||MPPSC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|MPPSC Previous Question papers||MPPSC Result|
|MPPSC Best books||MPPSC Cutoff|
|MPPSC Selection Process||MPPSC Exam Analysis|
|MPPSC Answer key|