Table of Contents
Candidates who want to know how to crack NIACL AO can find the information through the article. New India Assurance Company Limited is one of the biggest insurance companies in the nation. It administers various exams every year to select candidates for several posts and vacancies. The NIACL has published the application form for Administrative Officers Recruitment. Through this article, candidates can find NIACL AO preparation, also some NIACL AO preparation strategies, etc. Before beginning your NIACL exam preparation, candidates must have a comprehensive strategy. The accurate preparation tips help the candidate to score better marks in the NIACL AO Exam.
As the NIACL AO examination is one of the most-awaited and anticip[ated examinations in the country, it is very important that the candidates follow the right NIACL AO preparation and NIACL AO preparation strategy for ensuring good rank in the examination. In this article, applicants can go through the subject-wise preparation tips for the upcoming NIACL AO Exam. These preparation tips will help you to crack your dream job as an Administrative Officer in NIACL.
NIACL AO Important Topics to Cover
The candidates who are preparing for the NIACL AO examination must cover all the important topics that is been mentioned by the recruitment commission in the syllabus. This can help the candidates to make the preparation more strategic and result-oriented. The given below are the list of he important topics that the candidates can cover as part of the NIACL AO exam preparation 2022.
|Section||NIACL AO Syllabus|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension
Fill in the blanks
Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting
Paragraph Complete / Sentence Correction
Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
Profit & Loss
Mixtures & Alligations
Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
Time & Distance
Work & Time added in NIACL AO Syllabus
Sequence & Series
Permutation, Combination & Probability. Data Interpretation
Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
NIACL AO Best study Materials 2022
Following the correct study materials can help the candidates to make the exam preparation easy and more strategic. Here are the details that you need to know about the NIACL AO best study materials for the ear 2022.
|Subject||Books/Author or Publication||Detailed Description|
|English Language||Book: Wren & Martin English Grammar and Composition; Author: Dr. N.D.V Prasad Rao||The book will help to improve English language preparation.|
|Book: Objective General English; Author: SP Bakshi||The book will help to improve English language preparation.|
|Book: Word Power Made Easy; Author: Norman Lewis||The book is specific to improve the reading comprehension, usage of words. and grammatical rules concepts.|
|General Awareness||Book: General Knowledge 2021; Author: Manohar Pandey||Covers currents affairs and static knowledge of history, Polity, General Science, economics, etc|
|Book: Manorama Year Book; Author: Mammen Mathew||The books contain the sports, international events, appointments, and all the latest and current news of the national.|
|Book: Lucent General Knowledge 2021; Author: Dr. Binay Karna||Enhance the GK of the candidates in the subjects like Indian Polity, history, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, etc|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Book: Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations; Author: RS Aggarwal||The book gives important sets of Data Interpretation and Arithmetical Ability.|
|Book: Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exam; Author: Dinesh Khattar||These books cover the important tricks and tips that are required to ace the NIACL AO exam. Also, to improve the Quantitative Aptitude of the eligible candidates.|
|Book: Fast Track Objective Arithmetic; Author: Rajesh Verma||The book has multiple-choice questions other than the solutions to prepare for your examination.|
|Reasoning||Book: Analytical Reasoning; Author: MK Pandey||Some of the topics covered by these books are Assumption-based questions, Inference-based Questions, and Assumption-based questions. This book improves the analytical reasoning and concepts of logic.|
|Book: A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal Analytical; Author: B.S Sijwalii||This book is a detailed guide on Analytical Reasoning & concepts of logical and to master the tricks|
|Book: A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning; Author: R.S Aggrawal||These books contain to improve the accuracy and speed of the aspirants, also the basic questions to next level (advanced) questions of logical reasoning|
NIACL AO Exam Preparation Tips
The NIACL Administrative Officer Exam consists of three levels. Prelims exam is the first level and Mains exam is the second level. The contestants, who pass both levels of the exam, will be selected for an interview. The applicants must prepare for the final selection in the exam. candidates who are preparing for the examination can use the below-mentioned tips for the NIACL AO Mains preparation and also as the NIACL AO prelims preparation tips. We have provided some valuable tips and strategies for exam preparation. Here gives some of them:
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to ace the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learn the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
Applicants should keep away from the distractions like mobile phones and TV. Last, but not least, the contestants should keep themselves healthy and strong. They should be stress-free.
NIACL AO Preparation Strategy Topic-Wise
The given below are the NIACL AO Preparation strategy that the candidates can use as part of the NIACL AO exam preparation 2022.
Preparation Tips for the English Language
The English Language is one of the most scoring topics in NIACL Administrative Officer Exam 2021, which needs an excellent knowledge of English grammar and language. The preliminary and mains exam contains the English Language topics. This section needs proper grammar, passages, Fillers, Synonyms, Antonyms, and Cloze tests, etc. The aspirants are required to follow these tips to score sound in English:
- Candidates should read and write daily. Reading aids to enhance good mastery of the understanding passage and writing facilitates the aspirants to crack the descriptive part later in the exam.
- The applicants should have a strong vocabulary skills as well as they should have clear notions of grammar.
- The applicants want to exercise the questions in a time-bound way so that, they can handle the time crisis in the exam.
- The aspirants should practice the mock test for the overall preparation of the topics
- Reading an English newspaper is compulsory as well as you require reading the editorial part daily.
Preparation Tips for Reasoning Ability:
This subject must prepare comprehensively. It includes the topics like logical reasoning, analytical reasoning, blood relations, coding-decoding, seating arrangement syllogism, Analogy Classification, etc.
- The applicants should understand the ideas of the topics of the reasoning section.
- The aspirants require exercising the topics regularly. Daily practice is needed in this section.
- The Reasoning section needs mental alertness and logical skills.
Preparation Tips for Quantitative Aptitude:
The questions in the Quantitative Aptitude topics are normally from Time and Work, Ratios, Profit-Loss and Discount, Number System, Average, Data Interpretation, Percentage, etc. The candidates should follow these tips for solving the questions of the Quantitative Aptitude section:
- The candidates must get to know these concepts
- Speed is the most essential factor in this section.
- The applicants should exercise this section on an everyday basis to acquire the needed speed in the exam.
Preparation Tips for General Awareness:
The questions in this part include static general awareness questions and the current affairs and activities over the world.
- This section needs reading the daily newspaper and awareness of news.
- Banking Awareness is a significant part of General Knowledge.
- Be updated yourself.
NIACL AO Mock Test 2022
Attempting the maximum number of mock tests before taking the main examination can help the candidates in many ways for exam preparation. Entri App provides you with thousands of mock tests that are created by experts in the fields to guide you in the NIACL AO exam preparation. The given below are some of the links to the mock tests that have been curated by the experts for making your preparation more result-oriented.
|Numerical Ability Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 1||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 2||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 3||Click Here|
NIACL AO Exam Pattern 2022
The recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer at the NIACL is conducted through various stages of examination. The given below is the details regarding the NIACL AO exam patter that the commission is following for the NIACL AO examination 2022.
Preliminary Exam Pattern of NIACL Administrative Officer
|Subjects of the Exam||No. of Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
Mains Exam pattern for the Generalists
|Subjects of the Exam||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|English Language – Objective Type||50||120 Minutes|
|English Language – Descriptive Type||30||30 Minutes|
Mains Exam pattern for Specialists
|Subjects of the Exam||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|English Language – Objective Type||40||90 Minutes|
|English Language – Descriptive Type||40||30 Minutes|
|professional Knowledge||40||30 Minutes|
Through the article, candidates might get an idea about how to prepare NIACL AO. Candidates should take their time for the NIACL AO preparation. Give your best and clear the exam on the first attempt. Hopefully, the NIACL AO preparation tips will help you with your exam preparation. Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and other study materials will help you overcome all the difficulties during the exam preparation. Good luck and do well on the upcoming examination. Eligible candidates, Entri wishes you all great success in the NIACL AO examination.