New India Assurance Company Limited advertised for Administrative Officers in the Scale I cadre. The notification regarding the post and acceptance of the application is not yet published by the commission and is expected to be done very soon through the official website. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Other methods of application will be rejected. Kindly keep checking the Recruitment section of the website newindia.co.in for updates. Interested candidates for the NIACL AO 2022 have to go through a selection process that includes an Objective Type online test, a phase II online test that is objective and descriptive in nature, and an interview. Candidates must complete all stages of the NIACL AO selection process in order to be chosen. This NIACL AO Selection Process 2022 article will provide you with information on the NIACL AO Selection Procedure.
NIACL AO Selection Procedure 2022
The recruitment procedure for the post of Administrative officer is divided into various stages. The candidates who are preparing for this examination must be familiar with the various details and stages of the recruitment process to make the preparation more strategic and result-oriented. The NIACL AO Selection Process is divided into three stages:
- Phase I – Preliminary Exam – Objective
- Phase II of the Mains Exam – Objective + Descriptive
Preliminary Selection Procedure
- This stage of the recruitment process contains three sections ie: English language, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning ability.
- The mode of examination is online for the preliminary round selection procedure.
- Questions are of the objective type in this stage of the examination that carries a total score of 100.
NIACL AO Prelims Exam Pattern
Name of Test
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Mains Exam Selection Procedure
- The main stage of the examination is divided into two parts, namely the objective test and the descriptive test with four sections each.
- The objective analysis carries the maximum mark of 200 while the maximum mark the descriptive test takes is 30.
- The four sections of the mains exam are the English language, reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, and general awareness.
NIACL AO Mains Exam Pattern
Name of Test
|No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||
Test of Quantitative Aptitude
|Test of English Language||50||50||
Test of General Awareness
- The interview round is the last round of the NIACL AO selection procedure. Candidates who have cleared the previous examination stages will be called in for this round.
- Candidates who qualify for the previous examinations/stages would be called for an interview.
- The weightage ratio of online exams and interviews is 80:20.
NIACL AO 2022 Important Documents Required
The given below are the documents that the candidates need to submit for the NIACL AO exam 2022.
- An active mobile number
- A valid email id
- A scanned copy of the handwritten declaration
- A scanned impression of your left-thumb
- A scanned photograph
- A scanned image of your signature
- Certificates and Degrees
- Reservation Certificate (If any)
- Bank Details/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI ID, etc for payment.
NIACL CO Final Selection
After the conduction of the various stages of the recruitment procedure, the Commission publishes the NIACL AO Final selection list through the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can download the final selection by logging in to the official website. Candidates can also check the NIACL AO Prelims selection list and the NIACL AO Mains selection list from the website by following the same procedure.
NIACL AO Latest Vacancy 2022
NIACL AO 2022 exam is held by New India Assurance Company Limited to recruit qualified candidates for Administrative Officer positions in various cadres. The NIACL AO exam is not given on a yearly basis. New India Assurance Company Limited issues a notice to hold a recruitment drive in accordance with the company’s needs.
The NIACL AO 2022 official notification is not yet published by the commission through the official website. The candidates who are preparing for the examination can go through the official notification once published by the commission to know more about NIACL AO Vacancy 2022. The NIACL AO Latest Vacancy details are not yet published by the commission and the details regarding the NIACL AO Upcoming Vacancy will be updated here, once the commission publishes the official notification.
NIACL AO Guarantee Bond
Selected candidates must agree to serve the company for a minimum of four years, including a probation period, before beginning work as Administrative Officers. If he or she resigns before the bond period expires or is terminated by the Company during the probation period, he or she will be obligated to pay the salary received during their entire service in the company, plus 25,000/- towards the partial cost of training.
NIACL AO Probation Period
A candidate hired as an Administrative Officer cadre in NIACL on a regular payroll will be on probation for one year from the date of hire. The probation period can be extended twice for another 6 months at a time, for a total of one year.
The Officers would be required to pass the Insurance Institute of India’s non-life Licentiate Examination during their probation period. The Officer will be eligible for confirmation of his/her services in the Company only after passing the examination. Failure to pass the examination within the extended probation period will result in the officer’s termination from service at the end of the period.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.