The Mumbai based, New India Assurance Company is the largest Public Sector General Insurance Company operating in India. Operating both in India and abroad, it provides employment to lakhs of people. One of the famous and important recruitment done by the NIACL is for the recruitment of class III assistants for the organization. Even though any notification about this is yet to be released, it is anticipated that the notification for NIACL Assistant will be out by mid of 2022 As the aspirants must get ready for the examination by starting the preparations earlier itself, it is important to check for all the possible ways to ease the examination. Therefore, in this article, we will provide all our readers with a super cool NIACL Assistant Online Test Series to boost up the preparation. So, check out the complete article about NIACL Assistant Mock Test 2022 and attempt the NIACL Assistant free test series.
Download Entri App! start your NIACL Assistant exam preparations now!
NIACL Assistant Mock Test 2022
According to the information from the official sources, the New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) recruits candidates to the post of Grade III Assistants for the organization on an yearly basis. Even though NIACL has officially released the recruitment notification for Administrative Officer (AO) posts, the one for Assistant post is yet to be out. However, it is anticipated to be out very soon. So it is wise to start the preparation for the examination now itself in order to achieve a greater score in the examination.
As the NIACL Assistant Examination is usually held in 2 stages consisting of the preliminary examination and the main examination, it is necessary to ace the exam to ultimately land the job. To help our readers with the preparation we have a wide array of NIACL Assistant Mock Tests that are available upon subscription. These will clearly help the candidates to clear the exam with ease. Given below are some major things to know about the NIACL Assistant Exam.
Kick start your NIACL Assistant exam preparation now with Enri App!
NIACL Assistant Free Test Series 2022
- A person spends ⅓ of his income on food. He spends the rest of the income in the ratio 4 : 1 on buying clothes and books respectively. He spent Rs. 2400 on the books. Find the total income of man.
(a) Rs. 18000
(b) Rs. 24000
(c) Rs. 12000
(d) Rs. 14000
(e) None of these
- There is a rectangular room whose length, breadth and height are 15m, 9m and 4m respectively. What will be the cost of painting the four walls of the room if the rate of painting is Rs. 8.40 per square metre?
(b) Rs. 1548.2
(c) Rs. 1612.8
(d) Rs. 1712.4
(e) Rs. 1804.6
- If the ages of P and R are added to twice the age of Q, the total becomes 59. If the ages of Q and R are added to thrice the age of P, the total becomes 68. And if the age of P is added to thrice the age of Q and thrice the age of R, the total becomes 108, what is the total of ages of P, Q and R ?
(a) 45 years
(b) 47 years
(c) 49 years
(d) 42 years
(e) None of these
- G moves 12m. towards east direction and reach point H. From their he takes a left turn and move 7m. to reach point J. Then he moves to his left and move 5m. to reach point K finally he takes a left turn and move 7m. to reach point L. In which direction and how far is point L from point G?
(a) 7m. East
(b) 5m. West
(c) 7m. East
(d) 5m. North
(e) 7m. South
Click here to download NIACL Assistant mock test pdf!
- In this question two/three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Statements: Some mobile are films. No film is a cover. All covers are pictures. Conclusions: I. At least some pictures are films. II. No cover is a mobile.
(a) Both conclusions I and II are true
(b) Only conclusion II is true
(c) Only conclusion I is true
(d) Neither conclusion I nor II is true
(e) Either conclusion I or II is true
- The simple interest accrued on a sum of certain principal is Rs 1,200 in four years at the rate of 8 p.c p.a. What would be the simple interest accrued on thrice of that principal at the rate of 6 p.c.p.a. for 3 years?
(a) Rs 2,025
(b) Rs 3,025
(d) Rs 2,150
(e) None of these
- A train 75 metres long overtook a person who was walking at the rate of 6 km an hour in the same direction, and passed him in 7 ½ seconds. Subsequently it overtook a second person (going in the same direction as the train), and passed him in seconds. At what rate was the second person travelling?
(a) 1 km/hr
(b) 2 km/hr
(c) 3 km/hr
(d) 4 km/hr
(e) None of these
- Three Science classes A, B and C take a Life Science test. The average score of class A is 83. The average score of class B is 76. The average score of class C is 85. The average score of class A and B is 79 and average score of class B and C is 81. Then the average score. Of classes A, B and C is
(e) None of these
- 2125 *85 = √
- Which of the following diseases is considered as completely eradicated from
India, as no case of the same has been reported in the last one year?
(d) Swine flu
- What does the letter ‘D’ denote in the term ‘SDR’? (as used in finance)
Click here to attend NIACL Assistant online mock tests!
- The artist had to — a lot before — recognised for his talent.
(a) struggle, being
(b) toil, he
(c) practise, performing
(d) effort, he was
(e) strive, the
- As soon as she ….. the branch office, she was asked to ….. to the head-office immediately
(a) came, go
(b) went, attend
(c) reached, report
(d) found, look
(e) saw, remind
- At what rate of simple interest will ` 4800 amount to ` 6480 in a span of 7 years?
(e) None of these
- ADSA’s (Direct Selling Agent’s) main job is
(a) to design products
(b) to sell to the target group
(c) to do market survey
(d) to distribute profits
(e) to earn incentives
- Market share means
(a) share capital of the company
(b) staff strength of the company
(c) employees stock option
(d) share price quoted in the market
(e) percentage share of business of the company, as compared to peers
- A Savings Account with insurance benefit is
(a) a long term loan account
(b) a running overdraft facility
(c) a non-fund facility
(d) a type of remittance facility
(e) a value-added deposit account
- What is the full form of URL
(a) Uniform Reverse Location
(b) Universal Resolution Location
(c) Universal Resource Locator
(d) Universal Re-enginering Location
(e) United Resource Locator
- The target group for an ATM-cum-Debit Card is
(a) all primary school children
(b) all prisoners
(d) all existing and prospective customers
(e) other bank’s customers
Click here for the answers of the above test series!
NIACL Assistant Online Mock Test Series
NIACL Assiatnt examination is one of the most participated and anticipated examination that is about to happen in the year 2022. Candidates from various parts of the country appear for this examination. It is very important that the candidates who are preparing for the examination to make the exam preparation strategic to ensure good marks in the examination. Attempting the maximum number of mock tests can help the candidates to have a good experience about the examination. Attemnptuing the mock tests will;l; give the candidates insights regarding the type of questions asked, main topics from which the questions are asked, difficulty level of the questions that can be anticipated and the repeatedly asked questions. The given below are the NIACL Assistant prelims mock test free and NIACL Assistant mains mock test that the candidates can use as part of their exam preparation.
|Numerical Ability Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 1||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 1||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 2||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 2||Click Here|
|Numerical Ability Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General English Mock test 3||Click Here|
|General Awareness Mock test 3||Click Here|
Click her to download NIACL Assistant study materials from Entri App!
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.
Discussion about this post