NIACL is recruiting eligible and interested candidates for the post of Cadre III Assistant and will release an official notification for the same real soon. All the interested aspirants can apply for the post. Before applying, there are a few key points you should know about the NIACL Assistant selection process.
The exam pattern, result, and payscale are some important factors to know about the selection process of the NIACL Assistant recruitment 2022. This article will help you catch up with all the necessary information related to the NIACL Assistant Selection procedure and NIACL Assistant selection list.
NIACL Assistant Selection Procedure 2022
The selection process for the NIACL Assistant post involves mainly two phases, the prelims exam and the mains exam which is then followed by a regional language test.
Prelims Exam Selection Procedure
- The Prelims Exam is the first stage of the selection process.
- The language in which the paper will be is in both Hindi & English, except the section of the English language.
- There will be, however, sectional cut-offs, hence the candidate has to clear every section.
|Name of the test||No. of questions||Marks||Time|
|Quantitative aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English language||30||30||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Selection Procedure
- The Mains Exam is the second phase of the NIACL Assistant Selection Process.
- The duration of the exam is generally 120 minutes.
|Name of the test||No. of questions||Marks|
Regional language Test
- Candidates should be seasoned in their State/UT Regional language.
- Should know the basics like how to read, write and speak in their regional language.
NIACL Assistant Important Documents Required
The given below are the documents that the candidates need to submit for the NIACL Assistant exam 2022.
- An active mobile number
- A valid email id
- A scanned copy of the handwritten declaration
- A scanned impression of your left-thumb
- A scanned photograph
- A scanned image of your signature
- Certificates and Degrees
- Reservation Certificate (If any)
- Bank Details/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI ID, etc for payment.
NIACL Assistant Final Selection
NIACL Assistant 2022 exam is conducted by New India Assurance Company Limited to recruit qualified candidates for Assitant positions in various cadres. The NIACL Assistant exam is not given on a yearly basis. New India Assurance Company Limited issues a notice to hold a recruitment drive in accordance with the company’s needs. The NIACL Assistant 2022 official notification is not yet published by the commission through the official website. The candidates who are preparing for the examination can go through the official notification once published by the commission to know more about NIACL Assistant Vacancy 2022. The NIACL Assistant Latest Vacancy details are not yet published by the commission and the details regarding the NIACL Assistant Upcoming Vacancy will be updated here, once the commission publishes the official notification.
NIACL Assistant Salary
The details regarding the salary of the NIACL Assistant is mentioned in the table below.
|Basic in-hand salary||Rs.23,500|
|After multiple increments||Rs. 40,080|
Apart from the basic salary, NIACL Assistants are also entitled to enjoy perks like:
- Medical benefits
- Dearness Allowance
- Leave Travel Subsidy
- Staff Welfare Schemes
- Leave Encashment
NIACL Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria to get a clearcut idea of the NIACL Assistant Recruitment. The age limit and educational qualifications are detailed below.
NIACL Assistant Age limit
- Minimum age of the candidate– 21 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate – 30 years.
- Only those candidates who are born not earlier than July 1st 1989 and not after June 30th 1998(both days included) can apply.
- There is an upper age limit for some categories, which is mentioned in the table:
|Women who are divorced, widows and women separated for five years from their husbands and never got remarried||5 years|
|People domiciled in the Kashmir division of the 6th State of Jammu & Kashmir, during the time 1-1-80 to 31- 5 years 12-89.||5 years|
|Existing employees of the NIACL Company Ltd.||5 years|
NIACL Assistant Educational qualification
|Details of Educational Qualification|
|Minimum degree||· Graduate in any field from an accepted university.
· Or any degree which is equivalent that is recognized by the Central Government.
· English as one of the subjects in SSC/HS/Intermediate/Graduation level. A certificate of qualifying for the exam is required.
NIACL Assistant Nationality
A candidate applying for the post of Assistant in the NIACL recruitment 2022 must fulfill either of these conditions:
- He/she must be a citizen of India.
- The aspirant must be a subject of Nepal.
- The aspirant must be a subject of Bhutan.
- The candidate must be a refugee of Tibet before Jan 1st, 1962, with the intention of settling in India permanently.
- He/She must be of Indian origin who migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania, and the countries of East Africa and Zaire, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zambia, and Vietnam. He/ she must anyhow have an intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates who fall under the categories (2), (3), (4) & (5), must have a certificate of eligibility which is issued by the Government of India.
Entri helps learners to score well in competitive exams. Ace your exams and land your dream job with us. Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations. Team Entri wishes its readers a successful future ahead!