NIACL Assistant Salary 2021 is going to be published in the official notification released by NIACL on the official website. The candidates are suggested to go through the salary and job profile before applying for the post. This article on NIACL Assistant Salary provides all the details with regards to the NIACL Assistant pay scale, salary structure, perks and allowances and more.
The New India Assurance Company Limited, an Indian public sector, is a general insurance firm based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2021 official notification is going to be officially released shortly. The aspiring candidates will have to go through a process of selection that is conducted in two phases.
NIACL Assistant Salary Scale 2021
According to the pay guidelines at present, the average NIACL Assistant annual Salary Package is expected to be as per the following pay scale:
- NIACL Assistant: 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080.
A breakdown of NIACL Assistant’s salary is as tabulated below:
|Initial basic pay||Rs.14,435|
|Pay after multiple increments||Rs.40,080|
In-hand salary of an estimated amount of Rs. 23,500/- in a metro city will be given to the employees, along with several other allowances. Those candidates selected as NIACL Assistant will start receiving their additional payments once they successfully complete their training period.
NIACL Assistant Salary Structure 2021
As per the official New India Assurance Company Limited Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021, the salary structure for the NIACL Assistant post comprises various benefits and allowances in addition to their basic pay.
|NIACL Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Recruitment Body||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Other Allowances||Yet To Be Released|
NIACL Assistant Perks and Additional Benefits
After the aspirants are recruited as Assistants in the organization, they can enjoy lots of perks and allowances which are provided to them by the company other than their basic salary. The details with reference to the benefits and allowances are yet to be notified on the official web portal of NIACL. The aspiring candidates should make sure that they keep track of the official website on a regular basis to stay updated about the notifications regarding the same.
The allowances that are given to the employees are redrafted periodically according to the NIACL policy. The allowances and benefits are also updated each and every time an employee receives a promotion.
NIACL Assistant Increments
- The candidates have to clear 3 exams – Licentiate, Associate, and Fellowship. The increment is at each stage individually.
- An increment of ₹1550 is fitting for the employee after completion of the Fellowship.
- Allowances depending on the position are also provided in the post.
Apart from the basic pay, there are several allowances provided to NIACL Assistant. These are as follows:
- Dearness allowance- Here, the govt pays the NIACL Assistant a definite amount as an allowance to remove or minimize the impact of inflation on them.
- Unused leave- These are the leaves that are carried forward and which can be availed later on. If the employee doesn’t use these leaves, they can then encash them at the time of resignation or retirement.
- House rent allowance- This is a salary addition paid by the government to the NIACL Assistant to meet the accommodation expense of renting a place for their residence.
- Leave travel subsidy- The NIACL provides the Assistant employee with an allowance that can be utilized by them while travelling anywhere. This covers their travelling expenses.
- Medical benefits- NIACL provides subsidies on medical services as well as covers the medical expenses of the employee and their family members.
- Staff welfare schemes- Apart from the basic salary, there are many other welfare schemes NIACL provides to its employees.
NIACL Assistant Other Benefits
- Accommodation Benefits for employees in Metro Cities.
- A good number of leaves, including sick leave, casual leave, etc.
- A five day/week job with less workload.
NIACL Assistant Career Growth
There is a fast track promotion system in the NIACL department. Candidates are promoted based on their performance. The hierarchy of career growth/promotion in NIACL is mentioned below.
- Administrative officer
- Senior Administrative Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Insurance Specialist
NIACL Assistant Job Profile 2021
Working in the posts as assistants, the candidates are expected to undertake a certain set of tasks and also share the responsibilities that are in connection with the job profile. You can also check out the detailed NIACL Assistant Job Profile 2021. Some of the duties and tasks that they must complete when they are selected as NIACL Assistant are as follows: –
- The employees should assist and support their team in the work that is being carried out by them.
- The employees are responsible for the collection and analysis of the data which is presented to them.
- They must however manage as well as give responses to the emails respectively.
Everyone in India is attracted to Government Jobs. The main reason for this is that government jobs in India protect and secure people’s lives. Apart from the salary, there are pension and other benefits, as well as job security, that make government jobs in India progressively popular. Every man’s dream is to get a good job with a handsome salary. Click here to know about Government jobs. Entri app makes every effort to provide you with the most latest, relevant and up-to-date Government jobs. Best wishes for your future!