NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021 will be released by the New India Assurance Company Limited a few weeks before the exam is conducted. The admit card, however, will only be released on the official website of NIACL. Read this article till the end to get enlightened about the details regarding everything related to the NIACL Assistant Admit Card like the NIACL Assistant admit card date, NIACL Assistant exam hall ticket etc.
NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021
Given below are the details regarding the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021 that the candidates must take note of: –
- The details regarding the vacancies available are yet to be notified on the official NIACL website. The admit cards will only be issued to the candidates who have successfully completed the application process including the payment of fees.
- The selection process comprises mainly of two steps, prelims which then will be followed by the main examination. The final selection of the aspirants will be based on the marks secured in both examinations.
- The candidates should ensure that they verify all the details that are given on the admit card such as name, age, gender, category, etc. In case of any errors, if found in the admit card, the candidates must contact immediately the concerned department of NIACL.
- Only those candidates who arrive at the exam venue at the given time and possess a valid admit card issued by NIACL will be given permission to appear for the examination.
- The candidates are suggested that they keep the admit card with them until the time of the whole verification process completion for future references.
If at any point, it is found that the applicants do not fit the NIACL Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2021, their candidature will be immediately cancelled without any further notice.
Important Details of the NIACL Assistant Admit Card
The NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021 is expected to be released approximately two weeks before the NIACL Assistant Exam date. The admit card consists of all the important information like the date, time, place of the examination. The aspirants must note the following details on the NIACL Assistant Admit Card: –
|NIACL Assistant Admit Card|
|Examination Conducting Body||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Total Vacancies for 2021||Not Mentioned|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Last date to download the admit card||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date and Time||To Be Announced|
The candidates should take note that possessing the admit card does not mean they are selected for the post of NIACL Assistant. The final selection of the aspiring candidates for this post will be purely based on their performance in both the steps of the selection process.
How to Download the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021?
The candidates should make sure that once the admit card is out, they download the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021 as soon as possible and take a hard copy of the same. The candidates must follow the steps given below to download the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021: –
Step 1: Visit the official website of NIACL.
Step 2: Click on the NIACL Recruitment: Applicant Login link that comes under the ‘’Latest Update’’ tab.
Step 3: Then provide the candidate’s login details in the necessary fields and then click ‘’Login.’’
Step 4: Click on the link that says NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021 which you can see on the screen.
Step 5: The admit card will be then displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Verify and make sure all the details are mentioned on the admit card.
Step 7: Then click on the ‘’Download’’ tab on the PDF to download the file.
Step 8: Open the same PDF and then take a printout of it.
In case of any discrepancies or errors in the personal details of the applicant like name, age, category, etc. the candidates must immediately contact the officials of the NIACL. Contacting must be done before the date of the exam either via phone or email so that the necessary corrections can be made accordingly. The applicants must take a printout of the same and take it with them to the examination hall. The candidates who fail to carry the admit card to the exam hall will not be allowed to attend the examination.
Know more about NIACL Assistant Notification here.
Points to Remember while Downloading the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021
- The candidates should check and verify all the personal details that are mentioned on the admit card. Everything should be verified by the aspirants before taking the printout. The candidates must go through all the guidelines with regards to the NIACL Assistant Examination thoroughly.
- Candidates must make sure that they download the admit card for the NIACL Assistant post from the official NIACL website.
- The candidates should keep the admit card in a safe place until the whole selection process is completed successfully. The candidates may also be required to provide a copy of the admit card during the process of document verification.
Details Mentioned on the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021
There are in fact many essential details that are detailed on the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021. The candidates should make sure that they go thoroughly through all the details on the hall ticket before the examination. The following information needs to be verified by the applicants: –
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Names
- Exam Name, Date and Time
- Exam Centre and Code
- Roll Number
- Online Registration Number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate.
Know more about NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus here.
NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021 Contact Details
In case of any doubts or queries, the candidates can make use of the following details tabulated below to contact the concerned NIACL officials: –
|NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021 Contact Details|
|Phone Number||1800 209 1415 / 91-22-22708263|
|Address||New India Assurance Building 87 M G Road Fort Mumbai|
What to Carry to the NIACL Assistant Exam Hall?
The candidates must ensure that they carry the essential documents to the examination hall with them. The candidates are required to carry the documents mentioned below: –
- Clear and legible copy of the admit card.
- Government-issued identity proof (AADHAR, PAN, Passport , etc.)
- 2 Passport size photos (recent)
- Age proof and category certificate (if required)
- Any other documents as specified on the official website
The candidates should provide the original of all the important documents which are required at the time of the verification. The candidates should make arrangements and have the certified copies of all these documents in hand as soon as possible if the originals are unavailable.
Items NOT to be Carried to the NIACL Assistant Exam Hall?
The below-mentioned items are strictly prohibited from the NIACL Assistant Exam Hall 2021: –
- Mobile phones
- Laptops or Tablets
- Other electronic gadgets
- Beverages or eatables
- Any sharp or pointed object
List of Exam Centers for NIACL Assistant Exam 2021
The candidates will be given certain choices out of which they can choose the locations that are preferable for them. The exact location of the venue for the exam will be published on the admit card only. As the recruitment drive is being conducted by NIACL, the exam centres will be located in various cities of India.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Chittoor, Kakinada, Kurnool, Guntur, Hyderabad, Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Guwahati, Silchar, Dibrugarh, Jorhat,Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Purnea, Patna,|
|Chattisgarh||Bilaspur, Bhilai, Raipur|
|Delhi||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Yamunanagar
Kurukshetra, Panipat, Palwal,
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Hamirpur, Kangra, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Shimla, Sirmaur, Kullu, Pradesh Mandi, Solan, Una|
|Jammu &Kashmir||Samba, Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur,|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum Mysore, Shimoga, Hubli, Mangalore, Udupi|
|Kerala||Alapuzha, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Palakkad, Thrissur, Thinuvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Sagar, Indore, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Satna|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai, Amravati, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Pune, Chandrapur, Nanded, Nasik, Solapur, Dhule, Satara|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Sambalpur, Dhenkanal, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Mohali, Patiala, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Jaipur, Sikar, Udaipur,|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Namakkal, Perambalur, Limchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Selam, Thanjavur, Thoothukodi, Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, , Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Prayagraj, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Meerut, Moradabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Roorkee, Haldwani, Dehradun, Haridwar|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Hooghly, Berhampur, Bardhhaman, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
The applicants must note that the examination centre mentioned on the admit card cannot be changed later. They should ensure that they reach the exam venue at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the scheduled time of the examination.
NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021 – Key Points
- The candidates should ensure that they take a copy of the admit card with them to the examination hall.
- The candidates should store the admit card in a safe place till the completion of the whole selection process.
- The candidates must strictly follow all the guidelines that are specified on the admit card.
- The candidates should make sure that they reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the exam.
Scribe Information for NIACL Assistant Exam 2021
Currently, no information has been issued by NIACL pertaining to the availability of a scribe for eligible candidates. It is expected that a final decision will be made regarding this before the commencement of the application process. Hence, aspirants must refer to the official web portal for further info regarding the availability of a scribe.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern and Selection Process
The NIACL Assistant Selection Process mainly comprises of two steps: Prelims Exam and Main Exam. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks that they secure in both examinations. The selected candidates will then be assigned the post of NIACL Assistant.
Know more about NIACL Assistant Study Plan here.
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern – Prelims
- A total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- The duration of the Prelims exam is one hour.
- The scheme regarding the negative marking is yet to be notified on the official website.
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
NIACL Assistant Exam Pattern – Main Examination
- The Main Exam is of 250 marks.
- Each question carries a 1.25 mark.
- The duration of the Main Exam is two hours.
- The details regarding the negative marking scheme are yet to be notified on the official website.
|Name of the Test||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||40||50||2 hours|
|Total||200 Questions||250 marks|
This is the right time to start prepping up for your examination and for that all you have to do is refer to the best learning sources online. Download the Entri App now and access the best online learning resources.