Table of Contents
The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) is one of the leading insurance companies in the country. With a number of branches in and out of the country, it provides employment opportunities to a large number of people. As is known to all, NIACL recruits suitable candidates to various posts throughout the year. However, NIACL Cadre III Assistant post is one of the prominent ones. Being a highly competitive category of examination, NIACL Assistant Exam preparation requires a lot of dedication and hard work. Candidates need to make their NIACL Assistant preparation more strategic and result-oriented. So, to make it easier for all of the aspiring candidates, we will give some amazing NIACL Assistant Preparation Tips 2022 in this article. Have a good read!
NIACL Assistant Main Topics to Cover
The given below is the detailed list of the important topics that the candidates have to cover for a better result in the NIACL Assistant examination 2022.
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
|English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)
NIACL Assistant Study Materials
The materials that are been given below can be used by the candidates to make their NIACL Assistant exam preparation more strategic and result-oriented. Candidates who are applying and preparing for the examination is requested to go through the complete details that is given below.
|Name of the Book
|Author or Publisher
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
|Abhijit Guha and R.S. Aggarwal
|English Grammar in Use
|A New Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
|B S Sijwalii
|Computer Knowledge for SBI/IBPS Clerk/PO/RRB/RBI/SSC/Insurance
|English Language and Comprehension
|Hari Mohan Prasad
|Lucent General Knowledge
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning (English) 1st Edition
|Perfect Competitive English
|Competitive General English
How to Crack NIACL Assistant Exam?
As per the available official information, NIACL Assistant notification is not yet released by the authorities. Even though the New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has released the recruitment notifications for some other posts, the aspirants are eagerly awaiting the NIACL Assistant notification. Experts claim that the notification will be released at any time. And subsequently the application window will also be open for the candidates.
Being a reputed job with an attractive salary scale, the NIACL Assistant post is a dream to many. Hence, every year a huge number of candidates queue up to give this examination. Thus making the level of examination at par. As the official notification will be out in a few months, this is the best time for all the early birds to start preparing for the examination. Therefore, in this article we are going to give you some tips and tricks to make the NIACL Assistant Exam Preparation a breeze. The given below are some of the tips and tricks that can be followed for the NIACL Assistant exam preparation.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
NIACL Assistant Preparation Strategy
In this section of the article, we will give you subject wise preparation strategy to boost your NIACL Assistant Preparation. Here, you will find various tips and tricks that will help you crack the NIACL Assistant Exam with ease. Check it out completely.
Tips for English Language
- Ensure that you read at least one or two English newspapers or magazines on a daily basis.
- Polish your basic grammar and practice questions related to every topic.
- Enrich your vocabulary and try to use them whenever possible in a conversation.
Tips for Quantitative Aptitude
- Do not mug up any concept. Rather, give importance to understanding it.
- Try to remember formulas using simple techniques.
- Solve as many questions as possible from each topic.
Tips for Reasoning Ability
- Learn according to the syllabus.
- Cover the major topics like syllogism, alphabetical and numerical series, coding-decoding, etc.
- Practice mock tests and previous question papers.
Tips for Computer Knowledge
- Polish your basic computer knowledge and scoring marks in this section will not be tough.
- Read about basic software and hardware.
- Also stay updated on the latest technologies in this field.
Tips for General Knowledge
- Stay updated on current affairs.
- Give importance to static GK.
- Keep a track of various national and international events.
- Make study notes as you learn.
NIACL Assistant Exam Mock Test 2022
Attending the maximum number of mock tests is one of the best preparation strategies the candidates can adapt for every examination. For the NIACL Assistant examination too, it is advised that the candidates who are preparing to take the maximum number of mock tests as possible. Attending the mock tests will help the candidates to get an idea regarding the examination and the important topics from which the questions are repeatedly asked. The given below are some of the mock tests from Entri that the candidates can make use of as part of their NIACL Assistant exam preparation 2022.
|Numerical Ability Mock test 1
|General English Mock test 1
|General Awareness Mock test 1
|Numerical Ability Mock test 2
|General English Mock test 2
|General Awareness Mock test 2
|Numerical Ability Mock test 3
|General English Mock test 3
|General Awareness Mock test 3
NIACL Assitant Examination 2022: Overview
|Name of the Conducting body
|New India Assurance Company Limited
|Name of the examination
|Date of official notification release
|Number of vacancies
|To be released
|Date of NIACL AO preliminary exam
|To be announced
|Date of Main exam
|To be announced
|Date of Interview
|To be announced
|Date of Final Result Release
|To be announced
|Official web portal
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.