New India Insurance Company Limited (NIACL) is the largest General Insurance firm in our country. Headquartered in Mumbai, it has branches all over India and abroad. As large as the firm is, many recruitment drives are conducted from time to time to fill the human resource requirements of the organization. One of the prominent job posts at NIACL is the cadre III Assistant post for which applications are invited on an annual basis. Even though the NIACL Assistant recruitment notification is not yet released by the organization, it is anticipated to be out by the mid of 2022. As only a few months are left for the tentative schedule of the exam, aspirants must start preparing now itself to breeze through the exam. Candidates who are preparing for the examination must follow the NIACL Assistant best books for their preparation. As the first and foremost step towards the NIACL Assistant preparation, let us check out the NIACL Assistant Exam Books 2022 in this article. Have a great read!
NIACL Assistant Preparation Books
Choosing the proper book is an important part when starting your exam preparations for any competitive examination. For a highly reputed exam like NIACL Assistant post, the number of applicants are very high. Therefore, the level of examination is also automatically set high. Hence it is wise for the aspirants to start the exam preparation early with a set of proper study materials. These can include the best books, previous question papers, mock tests, practice sets, daily quizzes, etc. So, before choosing the books from the market to begin your exam preparation, one must first know in detail about the examination from the grass root level. The given below is the list of the NIACL Assistant Best books for exam preparation. Candidates who are preparing for the examination are requested to go through the complete details to get a good understanding.
In this section of the article, we will give our readers a subject-wise list of the best books available in the market presence to prepare for the NIACL Assistant Exam 2022. Have a look!
|Sl No||Name of the Book||Subject||Author or Publisher|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Quantitative Aptitude||Abhijit Guha and R.S. Aggarwal|
|2||English Grammar in Use||English Language||Murphy Raymond|
|3||A New Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||Reasoning Ability||B S Sijwalii|
|4||Computer Knowledge for SBI/IBPS Clerk/PO/RRB/RBI/SSC/Insurance||Computer Knowledge||Disha Publications|
|5||English Language and Comprehension||English Language||Hari Mohan Prasad
|6||Lucent General Knowledge||General Awareness||Lucent|
|7||Logical and Analytical Reasoning (English) 1st Edition||Reasoning Ability||AK Gupta|
|8||Quicker Mathematics||Quantitative Aptitude||M Tyra|
|9||English Grammar||English Language||S.P. Bakshi|
|10||Perfect Competitive English||English Language||V.K.Sinha|
|11||Computer Awareness||Computer Knowledge||Rani Ahilya|
|12||Competitive General English||English Language||Kiran Prakashan|
NIACL Assistant Preparation Tips 2022
The candidates who are preparing for the NIACL Assistant examination must make their exam preparation strategic as this is one of the most-awaited and participated exams in the country. So the candidates who prepare for the examination need to make their exam preparation strategic. The given below are some of the exam preparation tips that the candidates can follow as part of their NIACL Assistant examination 2022.
- Get to Know the detailed syllabus and exam pattern: The first and foremost preparation tip is to get to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus before beginning their exam preparation.
- Schedule a proper timetable: Planning a proper timetable can arrange priorities and, it helps your exam preparation effectively. Making time table is the key to acing the exam simply and effectively. Aspirants must devote their time to learning the topics perfectly. Candidates must have a well-planned timetable. Applicants try to stick to their study plan properly.
- Find out easy and difficult Topics: Candidates have to make a list of easy and complicated topics after they have to move through the detailed syllabus.
- Practice the topics: Practice the exam topics is the key to ace your goal. It will help you to know the topics thoroughly. Regular Practice will aid the candidates to acquire speed with efficiency.
- Revision of the Topics: The revision will help the candidates to re-learn the topics, especially the most challenging subjects. It will improve the candidate’s memory power.
- Time Management: Time management is another crucial element for all insurance exams. So, practice as much as possible. This would enhance the speed of attempting questions in the exam paper. It helps you to score high marks.
- Remain Updated Yourself: The aspirants should keep themselves engaged with the magazines related to the insurance industry. Candidates must improve their General Awareness. They have to update themselves with day-to-day insurance topics.
- Mock Tests – are the best way to analyze your preparation level. It assists in time management as well as in handling exam pressure during the actual exam. Mock tests improve your accuracy and help you maintain speed. By taking mock tests you can easily assess which sections you need to revise better and improve your chance of obtaining higher grades. Aspirants can do the SWOT(Strength Weakness Opportunity Threat) analysis when they finish taking the mock and can work upon bettering themselves.
- Practice Makes a Man Perfect – As the old proverb says, ‘Practice makes a man perfect, it is best to practice as much as you can. To score good results in the actual exam, daily practice is required. Practice concepts of each and every section. You can take two sections to practice in a day like Reasoning and English on a day, while Quantitative Aptitude on the next day followed by a mock test which you can be taken on a daily basis.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear With The Concepts: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.