Table of Contents
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the admit card for the post of Sub-Inspector of Traffic on October 31, 2022. Candidates can check and download their hall tickets from the official website ossc.gov.in.
Interested candidates can now check and download their admit cards from the official website ossc.gov.in. OSSC is scheduled to conduct the Physical Measurement and Physical Test for the post of Sub-Inspector (Traffic) 2021 on November 7, 2022 at Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar. Candidates can now access the admit cards using their registered username/mobile number/Email and password.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Download Admission Letter for Physical Measurement and Physical Test for the post of Sub-Inspector (Traffic)-2021 will be held on 07.11.2022.”
- Key in your login details and submit
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future reference
OSSC SI PET Admit Card 2022 Overview
|OSSC SI Admit Card 2022|
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector of Traffic|
|Physical Test Date||7th November 2022|
|OSSC SI PET Admit Card 2022 Release Date||Released on 31st October 2022|
|Admit Card Release Mode||Online|
Details Mentioned on the OSSC Traffic SI Admit Card
Candidates should review all details available on the OSSC Traffic Admit Card 2022. The admission card contains important details and instructions. If a candidate finds an error on their admission card, they should contact the recruiting agency immediately to have it corrected. Otherwise, the same discrepancies would be reflected in her OSSC Traffic SI results. The ticket contains the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Gender of the candidates ( Male/Female)
- Name of father or mother
- Latest photograph
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Duration of exam
- Location of exam centre
- Category of the candidates (SC/ ST/ BC/ Non-reserved)
- Registration number
- Other important guidelines for the examination
OSSC Traffic SI Exam Pattern and Selection Process 2022
The Odisha SSC Traffic SI Exam Pattern has been divided into three stages: Those stages and the exam pattern they follow are given below: written test, physical test and Viva-Voce test.
- The Standard and syllabus for the written test will be decided by the Commission.
- The minimum cut off marks in each subject and the aggregate to qualify for the next stage will be prescribed by the commission.
- Each subject holds the same weightage as the other.
|1.||Arithmetic||100||To be fixed by the commission.|
The Candidates who do well in the written exam will be called for the Physical Test. The test will include a running and cycling test. Therefore, candidates must prepare themselves accordingly. The test requirements are given below:
|Task||Distance||Men (all categories)||Women (all categories)|
|Running||1.6 km||6 min 30 sec||8 min 30 sec|
|Cycling||1.6 km||4 min 30 sec||7 min|
This is the final stage in the recruitment cycle of OSSC Traffic SI. This test will check the candidate’s general outlook and personality. The test will weigh 30 marks.
OSSC Traffic SI Departmental Exam
Candidates preparing for the OSSC Traffic SI Job Profile will have to go through this exam once the appointment and training is concluded.
- The candidates will get 3 chances to qualify this stage.
- The candidate must score 50 percent marks to qualify this exam.