The SSC has recently released an official notification for the Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Exam 2022 on July 17, 2022. The commission has released the exam notification for the recruitment of Staff Selection Commission General Duty (GD) Constables in various forces. The applicants can get complete details about the SSC General Duty (GD) Constable Notification 2022 here.
The notification was scheduled to be declared on March 25, 2022, but it was delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The commission released the Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Notification 2022 on its website on July 17, 2022. The application process for the Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Exam 2022 is currently closed on the official website.
|Direct Links for Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Exam 2022|
|SSC GD 2022 Notification||To Be Released|
|SSC GD Constable 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|SSC Registration Direct Link||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website Direct Link||Click Here|
SSC GD Constable Notification 2022
The applicants can find highlights of the Staff Selection Commission General Duty (GD) Constable Notification 2022 through the table provided below.
|Name of Exam||Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Exam 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts Offered||General Duty Constable & Rifleman|
|Recruiting Bodies||BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF and AR|
|Frequency of Exam||Once a Year|
|Stages of Exam||CBT, PET, and Medical Test|
|No. of Vacancies||25271|
|Mode of Application||Online Application|
|Last Date to Apply||To Be Announced|
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||90 minutes|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Selection Process 2022
The first phase of the exam has been conducted by the selection committee. In the second phase of the selection process, a list of the qualifying aspirants will be published on the official portal of the Staff Selection Commission.
Applicants who manage to get the minimum qualifying marks will be further called for the physical test. The commission will call 7 – 8 times more applicants for the physical efficiency test followed by the physical standard test & medical examination.
How to Prepare for SSC GD Constable Exam 2022
Tip 1: Make a learning schedule
To prepare effectively and complete all topics in time, applicants must prepare a study plan. With the help of the Staff Selection Commission GD Constable study plan, candidates can divide their time evenly among all topics. It also helps to focus on your weak areas. Well-scheduled aspirants must reserve the preparation time for the last few days and do not try to learn any new knowledge in the last few days.
Tip 2: Understand the Staff Selection Commission GD stable exam mode
In addition to using Staff Selection Commission GD Constable’s preparation strategy, candidates must also know the exam mode. The Staff Selection Commission GD Constable computer test consists of four parts-general intelligence and reasoning, general knowledge and general awareness, basic mathematics, and English/Hindi. Applicants who qualify for the computer test will be required to take the PST/PET.
Tip 3: Check the Staff Selection Commission GD Stability Course 2022 syllabus
The syllabus is one of the very important aspects of Staff Selection Commission GD Constable exam preparation. Applicants must read the Staff Selection Commission GD Constable syllabus before starting to prepare. By understanding the Staff Selection Commission GD Constable exam syllabus, candidates can check the important topics and chapters required in the exam.
Tip 4: Practice Staff Selection Commission GD Stability Question Paper 2022
By practicing the exam papers from the previous year, candidates can check the scoring scheme as well as the important topics and chapters previously required in the exam. The Candidate can also check the Staff Selection Commission GD stability check analysis of the previous year to check the trend of the previous year.
Tip 5: Try an online simulation test
Candidates must prepare for the online mock exam after preparing for the exam. By practicing online mock exams, applicants can manage time as well as strengths and weaknesses. Candidates can also learn about the scoring scheme and important topics in the exam in advance.
Model Question Paper for SSC GD Constable Exam 2022
To help you know the nature and level of the questions set by SSC, we are going to provide you with the SSC GD Model Question Paper in English. The Staff Selection Commission GD question papers are important study material for the candidates who are going to appear for the SSC GD Constable 2022 exam. These SSC GD question papers will help you prepare effectively for the SSC GD (Constable) Exam as it gives you the idea of the exam pattern, level of difficulty and improves your speed and accuracy when you solve them regularly. For your practice, some sample questions are given below:
Directions : A statement followed by two assumptions I & II is given. Which one of the four given alternatives is correct ?
Statement : Imprisonment for 27 years made Nelson Mandela The President.
I. One who will be imprisoned for 27 years will become The President
II. To become The President imprisonment is a qualification.
(a) Only I is implicit.
(b) Only II is implicit.
(c) Both I & II are implicit.
(d) Neither I nor II is implicit.
2. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
3. A word is given in capital letters. It is followed by four words. Out of these four words, three cannot be formed from the letters of the word in capital letters. Point out the word which can be formed from the letters of the given word in capital letters.
4. If A = 1, FAT = 27, then FAITH= ?
5. If the word ‘STOVE’ can be written as ‘FNBLK, how can the word ‘VOTES’ be written in that code?
1. (d) 2. (c) 3. (c) 4. (a) 5. (a)
1. The major harmful gas emitted by automobile vehicle which causes air pollution is
(a) Carbon Monoxide
(c) Carbon dioxide
(d) Ozone gas
2. Who finally approves the draft Five Year Plan ?
(a) Planning Commission
(c) National Development Council
(d) Parliament and State Legislatures
3. The deciding authority of States share in central taxes is the
(a) Finance Commission
(b) Planning Commission
(c) Election Commission
(d) Finance Minister
4. The meausre of a worker’s real wage is
(a) The change in his productivity over a given time
(b) His earnings after deductionat source
(c) His daily earnings
(d) The purchasing power of his earnings
5. Which country is the latest to join the U.N. as a member ?
(b) Hong Kong
(d) East Timor
1. (a) 2. (c) 3. (a) 4. (a) 5. (d)
Directions: Read each sentence to find out if there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer.
1. Governments and business must reduce (a)/ its own energy use (b)/ and promote conservation (c)/ to their citizens and employees. (d)
2. If the allegations (a)/ made against him (b)/ are found to be true (c)/ he could face rigorous imprisonment. (d)
3. Having acquired some experience (a)/ she is no longer (b)/ one of those who believes (c)/ very explanation she is given. (d)
4. On discovering that (a)/ it was a forgery (b)/ he torn up the agreement (c)/ he had signed. (d)
5. With regard to implementation the (a)/ details of the proposal (b)/ the committee was divided (c)/ in its opinion. (d)
1. (b) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (c) 5. (a)
1. Two numbers differ by 5. If their product is 336, the sum of the two numbers is
2. The maximum number of students among whom 1001 pens and 910 pencils can be distributed in such a way that each student gets same number of pens and. same number of pencils, is:
3. Unit digit in (264)102 + (264)103 is:
4. A person who spends of his income is able to save Rs. 1,200 per month. His monthly expenses (in Rs) is:
5. If 80% of A = 50% of B and B = x% of A, then the value of x is:
1. (c) 2. (a) 3. (a) 4. (b) 5. (c)
It is necessary for an aspirant to attempt the SSC GD Model Questions Papers it will not only boost your confidence but also build your mindset that how to attempt the paper in the right manner. We have provided you with SSC Constables Model Question Papers. Applicants can download in pdf format and attempt the questions.
|Model Question Paper 1||Click Here|
|Model Question Paper 2||Click Here|
|Model Question Paper 3||Click Here|
Previous Year Question Paper for SSC GD Constable Exam 2022
The SSC will carry out this contest for recruiting suitable candidates in various security forces. A huge number of candidates came forward for the Physical Efficiency Test. Those who got through are looking for SSC Constable GD Previous Year Question Paper to prepare better for the written exam.
Applicants preparing for the SSC GD Constable 2022 exam can download the previous question papers of SSC GD Constable and practice for better performance in the exam.
|Previous Year Paper 1||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper 2||Click Here|
|Previous Year Paper 3||Click Here for Part 1|
Hopefully, this article on the SSC GD Constable 2022 was useful and informative for all the aspirants. In order to practice more and more questions for the SSC GD Constable 2022 exam, the interested candidates can download the Entri App for free.Join Entri Now.