The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI Apprentice 2020 notification for the recruitment of 8500 vacancies. The SBI Apprentice Recruitment application has started from 20th November 2020 and will end on 10th December 2020. The online examination will be held tentatively in the month of January 2021. Candidates who aspire to join banking sector can apply on the official website sbi.co.in. Besides this, candidates appearing for the exam should be aware of the SBI Apprentice Syllabus for the year 2020.The selection of the candidates are based on online written test and test for local language. Besides this, candidates must be proficient with local language and this will be conducted after qualifying written test. After the application process, candidates must focus on preparing for the exam. In this blog we will discuss about SBI Apprentice Study Plan 2020.
SBI Apprentice 30 day Study Plan 2020
Below tabulated is the 30 days study schedule to prepare well for the SBI Apprentice Exam 2020.
|Day||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||English language||Computer Aptitude||Financial Awareness|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Subject-Verb Agreement||Computer Abbreviations||Indian Culture|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Reading Comprehension||History of computers, Modern Day Technology||Sports|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Verb||Networking and Communication||Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||Adverb||Database Basics||Overview of Indian Financial System|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||Error Correction||Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses||History of the Indian banking system|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Unseen pasaages||Basics of Hardware and Software||Recent credit and monetary policies|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement||Windows Operating System Basics||Indian History|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Idioms||Internet Terms and Services||Famous Days & Dates|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Tenses||Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)||Indian Politics|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||Synonym and antonyms||Fundamentals of Computer||Indian Parliament|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Sentence/ Para Completion||Internet & its Usage||Basic GK|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Para jumbles||Revision||Books & Authors|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||Sentence rearrangement||Revision||Awards & Honors|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||Fill in the blanks||Revision||Geography|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||cloze test||Revision||Environment|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Vocabulary||Revision||Indian Economy|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||Grammar||Revision||Inventions in the World|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Numerical series||Grammar||Revision||Basic Computer|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||Revision||Revision||Famous Books & Authors|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||Revision||Practise sessions||Revision|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Practice quiz on odd sentence out||Practise sessions||Revision|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||Practice quiz on theme detection||Practise sessions||Practise sessions|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Practice quiz on homonyms||Practise sessions||Practise sessions|
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||practice quiz on word replacement||Practise sessions||Practise sessions|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Practice quiz on word association||Practise sessions||Practise sessions|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Practice quiz on reading comprehension||Attempt previous year papers||Practise sessions|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test|
Preparation will not end with the study schedule setting alone. we need to strictly follow the study plan to see the results of our preparation. An interested and aspiring candidate should at least spend the time effectively by preparing for the examination. Sincere preparation along with smart work will lead to success.
SBI Apprentice Study Plan 2020: Study Materials
Once the topic is clear the candidate has to test the knowledge so as to analyse how much of the concept is clear. After studying each topic it is recommended to attempt the quiz of that topic. Along with analysis it will also help in boosting self confidence
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Puzzle
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – rectangular Seating
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- English Practice Quiz on Homonyms
- Daily practice English Quiz
Analyse the quiz results and work accordingly. The concepts not clear should be clarified then and there without filing it up for the last moment.
Tips to prepare well for the examination
- Set short term goals: Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Avoid any guess works:Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers and will increase negative marking. Also, don’t waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Students are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answer eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.