Table of Contents
The State Bank of India (SBI) releases the SBI Apprentice 2022 exam notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates from various parts of the country. The official notification for the year 2022 is not yet published by the commission through the website and is expected to be released very soon. The online examination will be held accordingly as the official notification is published by the commission. Candidates who aspire to join banking sector can apply on the official website sbi.co.in.
Besides this, candidates appearing for the exam should be aware of the SBI Apprentice Syllabus for the year 2020 and they must have an adequate SBI Apprentice study plan 2022. The selection of the candidates is based on online written test and test for the local language. Besides this, candidates must be proficient with the local language and this will be conducted after qualifying written test. After the application process, candidates must focus on preparing for the exam. In this blog we will discuss about SBI Apprentice Study Plan 2022 and the strategies that candidates can use in their preparation.
SBI Apprentice Study Plan 2022
Strategic and well-planned preparation is essential for the candidate to have a good position in the final rank. For making the exam preparation more adequate and strategic they must have a well-crafted study plan. Below tabulated is the SBI Apprentice 30 days study plan for better performance in the SBI Apprentice Exam 2022. Candidates who are preparing for the SBI Appprntice examination are requested to go through the table given below and to follow the study plan for better results.
|Day||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||English language||Computer Aptitude||Financial Awareness|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Subject-Verb Agreement||Computer Abbreviations||Indian Culture|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Reading Comprehension||History of computers, Modern Day Technology||Sports|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Verb||Networking and Communication||Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||Adverb||Database Basics||Overview of Indian Financial System|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||Error Correction||Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses||History of the Indian banking system|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Unseen pasaages||Basics of Hardware and Software||Recent credit and monetary policies|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Sentence Improvement/Phrase Replacement||Windows Operating System Basics||Indian History|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Idioms||Internet Terms and Services||Famous Days & Dates|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Tenses||Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)||Indian Politics|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||Synonym and antonyms||Fundamentals of Computer||Indian Parliament|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Sentence/ Para Completion||Internet & its Usage||Basic GK|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Para jumbles||Revision||Books & Authors|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||Sentence rearrangement||Revision||Awards & Honors|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||Fill in the blanks||Revision||Geography|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||cloze test||Revision||Environment|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Vocabulary||Revision||Indian Economy|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||Grammar||Revision||Inventions in the World|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Numerical series||Grammar||Revision||Basic Computer|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||Revision||Revision||Famous Books & Authors|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||Revision||Practise sessions||Revision|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Practice quiz on odd sentence out||Practise sessions||Revision|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||Practice quiz on theme detection||Practise sessions||Practise sessions|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Practice quiz on homonyms||Practise sessions||Practise sessions|
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||practice quiz on word replacement||Practise sessions||Practise sessions|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Practice quiz on word association||Practise sessions||Practise sessions|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Practice quiz on reading comprehension||Attempt previous year papers||Practise sessions|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test|
Preparation will not end with the study schedule setting alone. we need to strictly follow the study plan to see the results of our preparation. An interested and aspiring candidate should at least spend the time effectively by preparing for the examination. Sincere preparation along with smart work will lead to success.
SBI Apprentice Exam 2022: Main Topics to Cover
Candidates who are preparing for the examination must follow the correct study material to cover all the main and major topics for the examination. The given below are the details regarding the main topics that have to be covered for the SBI Apprentice examination 2022.
General Awareness/ Financial Awareness
- Indian Culture, Arts, Monuments, Crafts, etc
- Sports, and Sports Personalities
- Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months
- Recent credit and monetary policies
- Indian History: Ancient, Medieval, Modern
- India After Independence
- Overview of the Indian Financial System
- Indian Politics, and Indian Parliament System
- Books, Authors, Awards and Honours
- Indian Geography
- Reserve Bank of India, CAG, Scheduled Banks, Private Banks
- NITI Aayog
- Indian Economy, Five Year Plans
- Indian banking System
- Basic Computer
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems, BODMAS Rule, LCM, HCF
- Mixture and Allegations
- Time and Distance
- Percentages, Averages
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest
- Problems on Trains, Boats and Streams
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss, Discount
- Mensuration: Area, Volume, Surface Area
- Permutations and Combinations
- Bar, Graphs, Line charts, Tables
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simplification and Approximation
- History of computers, Modern Day Technology
- Networking and Communication
- Database Basics
- Basics of Hacking, Security Tools, and Viruses
- Basics of Hardware and Software
- Windows Operating System Basics
- Internet Terms and Services
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office( MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint)
General Intelligence and Logical Reasoning
- Number Series, Alpha Numeric series
- Verbal Classification
- Seating Arrangements, Direction Sence
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Artificial Language
- Matching Definitions
- Making Judgments
- Statement and Conclusion
- Theme Detection
- Cause and Effect
- Statement and Argument
General English language
- Antonyms, Homonyms and Synonyms
- Word Formation
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Word Substitution
- Error Correction
- Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test
- Data Interpretation
- Spelling Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion
SBI Apprentice Mock Test 2022
The given below is the list of the subject-wise mock tests that candidates can take before the examination as part of the preparation.
|Subjects Included In The Entrance Examination||Link For Mock Test|
|General/Financial Awareness||Click Here|
|General English||Click Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click Here|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||Click Here|
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Papers
One of the best preparation strategies that candidates can adopt while preparing for an examination is attending the previous year’s question papers. The given below are the subject-wise previous year question papers that can download and use as part of the SBI Apprentice examination 2022.
- General English Question Paper
- Quantitative Question Paper
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability Question Paper
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
SBI Apprentice Exam Strategy
The given below are the SBI Apprentice exam strategy that candidates can follow so as to secure good rank in the recruitment examination.
- Set short term goals: Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Avoid any guess works:Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers and will increase negative marking. Also, don’t waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Students are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answer eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
SBI Apprentice Exam Entri Quizzes
Once the topic is clear the candidate has to test the knowledge so as to analyse how much of the concept is clear. After studying each topic it is recommended to attempt the quiz of that topic. Along with analysis it will also help in boosting self confidence
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – Puzzle
- Reasoning ability Practice quiz – rectangular Seating
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
- English Practice Quiz on word replacement
- English Practice Quiz on Homonyms
- Daily practice English Quiz
Analyse the quiz results and work accordingly. The concepts not clear should be clarified then and there without filing it up for the last moment.
Sign Up for Entri classes now for passing the banking examinations with flying colors. With our well-structured classes and experienced mentorship, you can understand the trends and concepts of every government examination that you are preparing for. Also, get access to thousands of mock tests created by experienced faculty and make your SBI Apprentice exam preparation easier and more strategic. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.