SBI apprentice notification is out and it is high time for the aspirants to start their preparation. The candidates who aspire to join the banking sector can apply on the official website of SBI. There is a vacancy of around 8500 posts. The candidates will be busy searching for the best books for the SBI Apprentice exam. So, here we are with the solution for the same. Subscribe to the Entri App to practice SBI Apprentice mock tests and to work out the full-length mock tests. SBI apprentice best books can be downloaded from the internet or the candidates can also buy books from their nearest bookstore. SBI apprentice preparation books must be updated with the latest examination structure presented by the authorities. SBI apprentice books PDF must be downloaded from the internet and then you will be able to prepare for the subject even from your mobile device or your laptop.
Best Books For SBI Apprentice 2022
Books will be one of the best companions while preparing for competitive exams. However, aspirants can rely on our E-learning platforms-Entri app, which provides you with study materials for SBI exams 2020-21. Go through the list of best books for the SBI apprentice preparation. Having the correct books and SBI Apprentice 2022 study materials for each and every subject included in the entrance examination conducted by SBI will definitely help the candidates. Given below, we are sharing some of the important books that you can buy according to the various subjects included in this entrance examination. Make sure that you are buying the books with updated syllabus and examination pattern and then only you will be able to prepare yourself for the entrance examination.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi (Arihant Publication)
- Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal
- Descriptive General English by S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations R. S Agarwal (S. Chand Publication)
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma (TMH Publication)
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra (BSC Publication)
- Quantum Cat by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- A modern approach to verbal Reasoning by R.S Agarwal
- (Verbal Reasoning – Blood Relations, Coding-decoding, Input-Output, Critical Reasoning (Statement-Assumption, Strong & Weak Arguments, Courses of Action), Direction Sense)
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey (Analytical Reasoning – Seating Arrangements, Grouping, Selection, etc.)
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- How to Crack Test of Reasoning: In All Competitive Exam (English) by Arihant Publication
General/ Computer Awareness/ Static GK/ Current Affairs
- Mirror of Common Errors Banking Awareness, Handbook of Banking Information by N.S.Toor
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publication
- Static GK General Knowledge by Arihant
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Daily News (TV or Internet)
- Monthly Magazines
- Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams by Arihant Publication
Topic Based Books For SBI Apprentice 2022
SBI apprentice exam books must be downloaded or bought by the candidates by taking into consideration the different subjects which will be included in the entrance examination conducted by the State Bank of India. Given below we are sharing the specifications related to the various books for the different topics included in the entrance examination of SBI apprentices. You can buy the books mentioned below accordingly and start your preparations today.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||English||General Awareness|
|Magical Book on Quicker,
Mathematics by M Tyra,
Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma,
Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by Arihant Publication,
Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal,
Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey,
Lucents Computer by Rani Ahilya,
Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams by Arihant Publications
|English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin,
Objective English by SP Bakshi,
Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
|Objective Banking & Financial Awareness by Dhankar Publication,
Banking Awareness (Objective with Subjective) by Sangram Keshari Rout.
SBI Apprentice 2022 Preparation Tips
One of the important strategies each candidate has to follow for the recruitment is to be confident and thorough with the profile and job details. All the candidates who wish to score a rank in the final list have to prepare their profile and resume with accurate and confident material. Given below, we are sharing some important tips and tricks that you can use in your daily life in order to crack the examination on your first try.
- The candidates must first of all focus on making notes related to the entrance examination. Study notes will definitely help you to understand the complexity of the subjects included in the entrance examination.
- You must have knowledge related to the updates for the entrance examination such as the updates in the exam date and also the syllabus of the examination.
- The candidates must focus on completing the easiest subject first and then they must move on to the hard subjects.
- The candidates must prepare for the entrance examination taking into consideration the weightage of each and every topic.
- You must have proper time to revise for your subjects before going to give the entrance examination directly.
Entri will provide you with the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to Banking exams-SBI 2022 exams. Attempt the Daily and monthly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections. Also, you can practice mock tests both section-wise and full-length based on the specific exam.