Table of Contents
To successfully crack the SBI apprenticeship entrance examination the candidates must start to develop a very detailed SBI apprentice preparation strategy. You have to take into consideration SBI apprentice preparation 2022 in order to crack this entrance examination for the year 2023. Dates can check out the SBI apprentice preparation tips and start the SBI apprentice exam preparation accordingly. Given below we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the SBI Apprentice Preparation Tips 2023 – Exam Strategy. Make sure that you have enough information related to the SBI apprentice examination in order to start your preparation from today.
SBI Apprentice 2023 Topics to Cover
State Bank of India is the biggest public sector bank of India and it conducts recruitment examinations for the recruitment to various positions every year. SBI Apprentice examination is also one of the most awaited and most participated examinations among all the bank examinations. It is the best opportunity for the bank job aspirant to land a public sector bank job. With the correct preparation strategies and correct preparation, every candidate can find a place in the final rank list. The candidates who are appearing for the SBI Apprentice examination are also requested to go through the following topics for preparation.
- Simplification & approximation
- Quadratic equation
- Number series
- Percentage and ratio – the proportion
- Time- work, Pipe -cistern
- Coding decoding
- Blood relation
- Direction distance
- Alphanumeric series
- Capital and currency of countries
- The national park, dams, wildlife sanctuaries
- International organizations and their headquarters
- Dance and festival of states
- RBI monetary policy
- Financial and money market
- Negotiable instruments
- Small finance and payment bank
- Financial institutions
- Digital banking
- Appointments and obituaries
- Schemes, agreements, and MOUs
- Books and authors
- State and national affairs
Having the correct books and SBI Apprentice 2023 study materials for each and every subject included in the entrance examination conducted by SBI will definitely help the candidates. Given below, we are sharing some of the important study materials that you can buy according to the various subjects included in this entrance examination. Make sure that you are buying the books with updated syllabus and examination pattern and then only you will be able to prepare yourself for the entrance examination.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi (Arihant Publication)
- Objective General English by R.S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal
- Descriptive General English by S.P. Bakshi and Richa Sharma
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations R. S Agarwal (S. Chand Publication)
- Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma (TMH Publication)
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics by M Tyra (BSC Publication)
- Quantum Cat by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
- A modern approach to verbal Reasoning by R.S Agarwal
- (Verbal Reasoning – Blood Relations, Coding-decoding, Input-Output, Critical Reasoning (Statement-Assumption, Strong & Weak Arguments, Courses of Action), Direction Sense)
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey (Analytical Reasoning – Seating Arrangements, Grouping, Selection, etc.)
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwali
- How to Crack Test of Reasoning: In All Competitive Exam (English) by Arihant Publication
General/ Computer Awareness/ Static GK/ Current Affairs
- Mirror of Common Errors Banking Awareness, Handbook of Banking Information by N.S.Toor
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Publication
- Static GK General Knowledge by Arihant
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Daily News (TV or Internet)
- Monthly Magazines
- Objective Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams by Arihant Publication
SBI Apprentice 2023 Tips and Tricks
One of the important strategies each candidate has to follow for the recruitment is to be confident and thorough with the profile and job details. All the candidates who wish to score a rank in the final list have to prepare their profile and resume with accurate and confident material. Given below, we are sharing some important tips and tricks that you can use in your daily life in order to crack the examination on your first try.
- The candidates must first of all focus on making notes related to the entrance examination. Study notes will definitely help you to understand the complexity of the subjects included in the entrance examination.
- You must have knowledge related to the updates for the entrance examination such as the updates in the exam date and also the syllabus of the examination.
- The candidates must focus on completing the easiest subject first and then they must move on to the hard subjects.
- The candidates must prepare for the entrance examination taking into consideration the weightage of each and every topic.
- You must have proper time to revise for your subjects before going to give the entrance examination directly.
SBI Apprentice 2023 Exam Strategies
Bank examinations are the most anticipated and most applied examination in the country. As SBI is the biggest public sector bank in India, it conducts recruitment examinations for various posts every year. To score good mark and good position the rank list candidates has to consider many factors for their examination preparation. Proper preparation and the use of a better preparation strategy can benefit you by scoring a good rank in the final list. Here are the things each candidate has to keep in mind while preparing for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment Examination 2023. Here is how to prepare for SBI Apprentice Exam 2023.
- Understand the Bank, Post, and Job profile thoroughly: One of the most important parts of your bank examination preparation is being thorough with the job profile and the portions that have to be covered for the recruitment process. Without having a good knowledge of the different topics that come under each of the sections, you cannot plan your SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 in the proper way. Also, candidates must do enough research about the institution as well the question pattern that they followed in the previous years.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections and weakness during an interview: Interview is the most part of any recruitment process. The interview round at the end will determine your knowledge as well as character to a great extent. The recruitment to the post is on the basis of the profile and as well as in the direct method, candidates must be familiar with their weaker side and must concentrate on strengthening that.
- Be clear with the Concepts that are important: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject which is required. Several topics are covered in a bank recruitment examination and the examination will be having various stages. So the candidates must go through the concepts and topics that have to be covered at each stage and for each subject.
- Learn the Steps to Solve Questions if asked: This is a must for all sections of the syllabus. Go through the example problems for this purpose. There are many simple ways to do the maths in the Arithmetic sections that will save your time as well as effort. Candidates are requested to be clear with such tricks before appearing for the examinations. There are different stages for the examination and various topics like the English language, reasoning ability, Quantitative Ability, and General Awareness is checked in this examination. So the candidates must go through these topics and must be familiar with the questions that ar4e preciously asked.
- Develop Reading Habits: For the General Awareness section, you need extensive reading as this section needs one to remember a lot of information on a wide range of topics. Candidates are requested to read newspapers daily as it is the main source of Current Affairs. Also, the candidates are requested to read a newspaper in their regional language as well as an English one so as to increase the standard of your language.
- Make Notes: As you read newspapers and other printed media, make sure to create notes of important points, formulas, steps, etc. This will help in better revision and will be extremely useful during revision. Taking notes will help you to remain in touch with the topics and the concepts more and will remain in your memory for a longer time.
- Solve and Practice Previous Year Questions: Every time you finish a concept, solve a sufficient number of questions and which are asked previously and have a probability to be asked. You must improve your application skills and problem-solving abilities. Refer to your notes and example problems if necessary. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s question papers and also solve those to get a knack for examination.
SBI Apprentice 2023 Mock Test
Mock tests or sample papers will help the candidates to check out the details related to the important topics that they need to cover in order to give the State Bank of India apprentice entrance examination and the candidates must take into consideration the mock test according to the various subjects included in the entrance examination. There are four different subjects that are included in the entrance examination conducted by SBI for apprentice jobs and given below we are sharing the direct links for the mock test available for each subject on our platform.
|Link For Mock Test
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.