SBI Apprentice Result 2022 Out: SBI has released the Apprentice result 2022 on November 2, 2022. The candidates can download the final result from the official website or check here. SBI had conducted the online exam on 17th and 20th September 2022. The candidates who had appeared for the exam can now check the SBI Apprentice Final Result 2022. Roll numbers of provisionally selected candidates for the position are given in the result PDF.
SBI Apprentice 2022 Result
Last year, the SBI apprentice exam was conducted on September 17 and 20, 2022 for which the result was announced on November 02, 2022, which is 43 days after the exam. So, this year as well candidates can expect the SBI Apprentice result 43 days after the exam.
SBI Apprentice result download : SBI publishes the Apprentice recruitment results online at sbi.co.in. SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 results are available in PDF and individual formats.
Result Direct Link
Click here to get the direct link for the SBI Apprentice Results download! [currently inactive]
How to Download SBI Apprentice Result?
SBI Apprentice publishes its result in PDF format on the State Bank of India’s official website, sbi.co.in. To check the SBI Apprentice Result 2022, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the State Bank of India’s official website at sbi.co.in. Select the above-mentioned result link.
- Now, SBI’s home page will appear on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Now on the computer screen, a new page will appear if candidates scroll down and select “Careers.”
- On the site, look for the most recent announcements.
- In the notification bar, look for and click on SBI Apprentice Result 2022 for written examination.
- The login page will appear on the candidates’ system’s screen.
- Enter your proper credentials, such as your registration number and the date of your birth.
- On your screen, you will see your SBI Apprentice Result 2022.
- Download the result and store it for future use in the recruitment process.
SBI Answer Key will be uploaded soon. Check here to get the link and download the answer key.
Click here to get the answer key! [currently inactive]
SBI Apprentice 2022 Cut Off
The difficulty level of the exam administered by the exam authority for the given post can be estimated using the previous year cut-off marks. Candidates who are preparing to take the forthcoming SBI Apprentice test should review the SBI Apprentice Previous Year Cut Off Marks to get a sense of the grade distribution.
The table given below shows the expected cut-off scores for the written exam. The table given below provides you with the expected cut-off SBI Apprentice 2022:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||SBI Apprentice Cut-off ( expected)|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25||25||18-19|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||18-20|
The table given below shows the expected cut-off scores for the written exam for different categories. Candidates will get an idea from this for the actual cut-off:
|Category||Expected cut-off marks (Out of 100)|
SBI Apprentice 2022 Selection Process
The SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2022 consists of two stages: an online written test and a language test in the local language.
Online Written Exam
Except for the General English component, the online written test will be objective and multilingual (English and Hindi). Candidates who pass the online written exam will be invited to take the local language test.
Local Language Exam
The local language test will be based on the state’s designated language. Candidates must apply from a state in which he or she is fluent in at least one of the state’s native languages. Speaking, reading, writing, and comprehending skills are all excellent.
SBI Apprentice Result 2022 @sbi.co.in
The applicants of SBI Apprentice 2022 will be selected through an Online Test and Language Proficiency Test.
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||8500|
|SBI Apprentice Result Date||to be notified|
Details Mentioned on the SBI Apprentice 2022 Results
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- State/UT Applied for
- Date of Exam
- Cut off Score
- Section-wise Maximum Score
- Score Secured by the Applicant
- Qualification Status
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern 2022
SBI Apprentice Online Written Test
SBI Apprentice Online Written Test is a Computer Based Test having 100 questions for 1 hour.
- Each section has a separate time limit of 15 minutes.
- The exam will be bilingual in nature except for the General English portion of the test.
- It has a negative marking scheme. 1/4th of the assigned mark is deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 Minutes (1 Hour)|
SBI Apprentice Test of Local Language
Candidates who will cross the decided Cut-Off Marks of Stage 1 (Online Written Examination), will qualify for the next level of examination which is the language test. Language has to be specified by the candidate (according to the languages specified for a particular state) and for that specific language, they have given a test conducted by the Bank.
- Candidates who will have evidence like a mark sheet/ certificate of 10th or 12th grade of studying that local language will not be needed to undergo this ‘Test of Local Language’.
- The candidate who fails to qualify for this test will not be able to proceed further to the selection process of SBI Apprentice.
|Stage 2 ( Test of Local Language)||Test of Local Language- Candidates need to qualify for the test of the language specified according to their chosen state in terms of
The candidates will be filtered through their scores gained on the Online Test, candidates should score the minimum percentage of marks aggregate decided by the bank. There is no minimum qualifying marks for each subject. The final result is declared based on the state and category. The SBI Apprentice Result is released separately for each stage. The final result will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Online Test and Language Proficiency Test. Candidates who score up to the cut off will be considered for the recruitment.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts.