Are you interested in government jobs? Are you a true aspirant? For all those passionate job seekers, the TNPSC has recently released notification for the group 1 posts 2022. Do you want to know more? Check out this article! Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the official notification to submit the application form for various posts. The application portal is open for interested candidates to apply as earliest as possible. Around 134 vacancies are available under TNPSC. The candidates will be selected based on the recruitment exam conducted by the body of TNPSC. Those candidates who are eligible for the post can TNPSC Group 1 2022 apply online. The application form will be available soon. Check out the details of TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2022 – Application Form is given below.
TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2022
Those who wish to apply for the specified posts should visit the official website and register here. The fee specifications are made available on the official website. According to the official notification, the selection will be truly three-stepped, namely, prelims, mains, and interviews. Only those candidates who are shortlisted after the prelims will be allowed to attend the mains exams. The candidates who are eligible to pass the mains exam will only be allowed to attend the interview conducted by the official body. Those candidates who can fulfil the proposed requirements shall be immediately posted. The TNPSC examination is a state-level exam. The TNPSC Prelims exam 2022 will be held soon. The mains exam will be conducted in July. The proposed date will be soon updated. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of TNPSC for the latest updates. You can check out the TNPSC Group 1 apply online 2022 link also.
TNPSC Group 1 Application Dates 2022
TNPSC has officially issued the exam dates for the upcoming TNPSC Group 1 exam 2022. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the detailed notification on the official website at tnpsc.gov.in. Check out the important events and dates related to the upcoming TNPSC Group 1 exam 2022. Never miss out on a chance to prove yourself!
|TNPSC Group 1 2022||TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date (Tentative)|
|TNPSC Group 1 Application||January 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 Application Last Date||February 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2022||March 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 exam date 2022 – Prelims||April 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 results – prelims||April 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date 2022||July 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 results – Mains||August 2022|
|Oral test||September 2022|
|Merit list||November 2022|
How to Apply Online For TNPSC Group 1 2022?
- Visit the official website of TNPSC tnpsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for the option TNPSC group 1 exam 2022
- Register for one-time registration at tnpscexams.in.
- Create an ID and password and sign in.
- Click on ‘Current Application’ or the TNPSC Group 1 application form
- Download the TNPSC Group 1 application form download from the site
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button.
- Go for TNPSC Group 1 Services
- Now enter and verify your personal details including educational qualifications, address to communicate and exam centre details.
- confirm declaration by clicking on the given statement at the end of the page “I agree to finally submit my online application”.
- Now proceed to the payment section.
- The payment mode can be selected as per the wish of the candidates.
- The available options for the payment are debit card/credit card / NEFT.
- Proceed to make payment.
- After payment, take the printout of your TNPSC group 1 application.
- Save it for future reference.
The TNPSC group 1 application fee should be noted prior to the application. The payment can be done through the debit card/credit card, NEFT. The one-time registration fee for the TNPSC exam 2021 is Rs. 150. The candidates should remit Rs. 100 as the prelims fee. the candidates will be selected from the prelims exam since the proposed cut off marks. The selected candidates are advised to register for the mains exam by paying the online application fee of Rs. 200 via online mode. The candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The candidates can apply without waiting time. The candidates can choose any of the payment methods for remitting the fees at the various stage of the selection process’s Online Payment is the first method where payment can be done by debit cards Offline Payment where the payment can be done by the payslips at SBI bank.
|1.||Registration Fee For One-Time Registration||Rs. 150/-|
|2.||Preliminary Examination Fee||Rs.100/-|
|3.||Main Written Examination Fee||Rs.200/-|
Applicants can avail exemption from payment of the examination fee as per the following eligibility criteria:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar) and Scheduled Tribes —||Full Exemption|
|(ii)Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widows of all Categories||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector.
|(iii) Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Class (Other than Muslims), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed of two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments.
(ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Documents to Submit
There are different documents that you will need to submit in order to successfully fill up the application form presented by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and given below we are sharing the list of documents that are definitely required while filling up the application form.
- Educational certificates
- Caste certificates
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Physical criteria certificate
- Any other ID proof if required.
- The candidates should be aware of the specifications of the photo and signature they are supposed to upload as a part of the submission of the application form.
- The recent photo should be of the dimensions 165 x 123 pixels, the Image file size should be below 50 KB and the Image file must be in the JPG or GIF format.
- The signature should be of the dimensions of 80 x 125 pixels, the Image file size should be below 20 KB and the Image file must be in JPG or GIF format.
- The question paper will be set in both Tamil and English languages.
- The Syllabus for both the Preliminary Examination and Main Written Examination are available on the official websites of TNPSC.
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility for examination. They should go through all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination before applying.
- The admission to any stage will not ensure the selection of the candidate. The eligibility criteria have to be strictly satisfied for selection.
- Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in so as to enable the applicants to download the same.
- Applicants should watch the Commission’s website before the scheduled date of examination to download their hall tickets. The Admit card will not be sent by post at any cost.
- Candidates can contact the commission’s toll-free number on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m regarding any clarification or information if required.
- Individual communication regarding the date and time of any examination will not be sent to the applicants by post.
- All the details will be made available on the official website.
- Applicants will be also intimidated via SMS and e-mail but the commission is not responsible for the non-delivery of SMS / e-mail due to any reasons.
- Mobile phones and other electronic articles are banned and are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Unless specific instruction is given, applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates which should be uploaded when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Certificate Verification, and Oral Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates caught copying from the papers of any other applicant or permit his/her papers to be copied or give or attempt to give or obtain or attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description will be rejected.
- Any such misconduct in the exam hall will be severely viewed and penalized.
TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online Link 2022
Click Here To Apply For TNPSC Group 1 2022 Recruitment
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Center 2022
Study Materials For TNPSC Group 1 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is annually conducting selection exams to recruit the most eligible and abled candidates for Group 1 posts. The candidates who are interested in the post can apply online. The online portal is now open for applying. The TNPSC group 1 exam is conducted for selecting candidates for about 134 vacancies in the following departments namely, Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Assistant Commissioner, District Employment Officer, District Officer, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development. The recruitment will be based on the three-tier selection process. The selection process includes the prelims exam, mains, and interview. Those candidates who are qualifying for the prelims can only attend the mains exam. The candidates who pass the mains can only attend the last and final stage of the recruitment process, namely, the interview. Given below, we are sharing some important books for prelims and mains.
|Polity and Constitution||Lakshmikanthan|
|Indian Economy||NCERT book and Ramesh Singh’s Indian Economy Book|
|Polity, Geography and Economics||NCERT (Class 11th and 12th)|
|Tamil Nadu History Book||J. Dharmaraja|
|Taiga Mathippen Pera Ariviyal Vina Vida||VN Girya|
|TNPSC Group 1 Book||VVK Subbu raj|
|TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary General Studies, Aptitude, and Mental Ability||VVK Subbu raj|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||RS Agarwal|
|Quantitative Aptitude||RS Agarwal|
|Social Science||NCERT (Class 6th to 10th)|
|Indian Culture||NCERT (Class 6th to 12th)|
|Subject||Name of the Book||Publication||Author|
|Modern History of India and Indian Culture||History of Modern India||Orient Black Swan Publications||Bipin Chandra|
|Social Issues in India and Tamil Nadu||Tamisha Varela||Teensy Publication||Rd. J. Dharmaraja|
|General Mental Ability||Same books as the Prelims||–||–|
|Indian Polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India||Indian Polity||Tata McGraw-Hill Education India||M. Lakshmikanthan|
|State Board Political Science books of Class 11 and Class 12||Tamil Nadu State Board||Multiple authors|
|Role and impact of Science and Technology in the development of India||Developments in Science and Technology||Spectrum Books Private Ltd.||Ishwar Singh|
|Science and Technology Part- The Hindu||The Hindu||Multiple authors|
|Tamil Society ‐ Its Culture and Heritage||State Board Class 12 book||Tamil Nadu State Board||Multiple authors|
|Geography of India with special reference to Tamil Nadu||Geography of India||Spectrum Publications||Majid Husain|
|Environment, Biodiversity and Disaster Management||Environment||Shankar IAS Academy||Shankar IAS Academy|
|NCERT Biology and Geography books of Classes 6 to 10||NCERT||Multiple authors|
|Indian Economy – Current economic trends and the impact of the global economy on India||Indian Economy for Civil Services Exam||Tata McGraw-Hill Education India||Ramesh Singh|
The candidates who are interested in the TNPSC Group 1, can apply for the position after confirming the eligibility criteria. After applying for the position, the candidates can make sure to prepare well and be updated on the PSC categories and topics. The candidates can also try attempting mock tests and previous question papers.