TNPSC Group 1 Exam is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Services Commission(TNPSC) once every two years. This article gives a brief idea about the TNPSC Group 1 Salary and Job Profile. A lot of students appear for this most prestigious exam in Tamil Nadu. TNPSC Group 1 selection process consists of three stages. Prelims Exams, Mains Exam and Interview or Oral Test. All students have to face all three stages to get a prestigious job. Here we upload TNPSC Group 1 posts salary details so that it will help students to set their goal to get this job. Among all exams conducted by the TNPSC, this exam is considered to be the Top-level Exam as they will be recruiting Officers who are responsible for all the managing activities in the District. So the Group 1 Examination is considered to be one of the high-level Exams and most preferred jobs among the job aspirants. The reason behind a Candidates joining as a Group 1 officer is that they will be later promoted as IAS, IPS officers in the State based on their Performance in a certain span of Years. In this article, you will get an idea about TNPSC Group 1 Job Profile 2022 with Roles and Duties.
TNPSC Group 1 Job Profile 2022
Job profile for the employees of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will include taking care of the organisation and managing their duties as well as maintaining peace and order in the organisation. It is important to take into consideration the details related to the job profile before successfully filling out the application form for the recruitment opportunity because you will be able to know more about the duties that you will have to perform once you have checked out the job profile application. You can also check out the rules and the responsibility that you will have to fulfil in the organisation through the official notification.
TNPSC Group 1 Roles and Responsibilities 2022
- If you are applying for the deputy collector position then you will have to perform various duties related to the State administrative services and you will be in charge of the subdivision administration and the revenue collection.
- The Deputy Superintendent of Police will be assisting the superintendent and you will also be responsible for managing all of the work in the police departments including prevention of crime.
- The Deputy Registrar of cooperative society will be ensuring the investment of funds in cooperative societies as per the rules and regulations. You will be working in order to prevent any type of negligence in the functioning of the cooperative society.
- The assistant director of rural development will be a Rural development Officer to promote local products and services.
- You will be working as the district head if you are employed as the district employment officer and you will be responsible for carrying out the activities related to employment exchange.
- Assistant Commissioner will be in charge of the functions and the duties and you will have to report to the deputy commissioner.
- There are various responsibilities that you will have to fulfil if you are assigned by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in the various job vacancies present in the group 1 department.
TNPSC Group 1 Promotions 2022
If you are working in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission then you will be liable to get promotions as per the standards issued by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and if you have got a really good score in your employment then you will definitely be promoted to the next level without having to worry about the promotions in anything particular. It can also give entrance examinations of different types in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to get employment promotions as issued by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. You can check out the recruitment notifications issued by the concerned authorities every now and then in order to grab most of the promotional opportunities as soon as they are available.
TNPSC Group 1 Retirement Details 2022
The retirement details will be provided by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission taking into consideration the level of job that you have acquired in the organisation and the retirement options will also be available as per the normal State Government employee. You can take into consideration the employee provident fund in order to get the most of the information related to your retirement benefits provided by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. There are a lot of retirement options available for the state government employees who are working with the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and you can also take into consideration various other allowances are available including travel allowances and medical benefits available for your family.
TNPSC Group 1 Salary 2022
The salary structure for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 post is in the 22nd level and the salary will range from Rupees 56100 to 177500. This pay scale was revised recently by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and the candidates will have to clear all of the three stages of the selection procedure in order to get to this level of the salary structure. You can check out all of the other details related to the salary by taking into consideration the payslip and also the in-hand salary will be different from the salary scale presented in the official notification.
In TNPSC Group I there are various Technical and Non-Technical vacancies available like Technical – Asst. Engineer, Asst. Conservator of Forests etc. and Non-Technical – Deputy Collector [Civil Services, (Executive Branch)], Mandal Parishad Development Officer (Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service), Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Co-operative Service) etc. The salary will be different for the different vacancies presented in the group one department and you can easily check out the perks and allowances available to the officers.
The salary slip will be available after the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will select the candidates and the candidates will finish at least one month working in the organisation. The salary slip will have all of the important specifications related to the allowances available to the employees of the organisation. You can check out the salary slip of all of the Other Jobs available inside the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and then you will be able to see what are the extra benefits available for the employees apart from the salary.
TNPSC Group 1 Post Wise Salary 2022
When the Salary is concerned, these Top level Officers get the Scale of Pay of Rs.15600 – 39100/ with Grade Pay Rs.5400/(PB-3). This scale of pay is considered as per the 2016 Group 1 notification. Now consider as an example that Group 1 starting salary will be around 40-48k which is said to be the Gross salary (Basic pay +Dearness allowance) excluding allowances and deductions which may vary according to the post. The current dearness allowance is said to be 132 per cent of basic pay as of date 31.12.2016. The general deduction includes 10 per cent of gross salary which will be contributing pension scheme. General allowances include HRA, Medical allowance, City compensation allowance, other allowances, etc, which may vary according to the post. TNPSC Group 1 exam has various Non-Technical as well as Non Technical jobs. The tables give a list of both these job groups along with their salaries.
|SL No||Group I – Technical Posts||Salary Details (Rupees)|
|(2)||Asst. Motor Vehicle Inspector||15280-40510|
|(3)||Asst. Director of Legal Metrology||N/A|
|(4)||Industrial Promotion Officer||16150-42590|
|(5)||Asst. Conservator of Forests||25600-50560|
|S. no||Group I – Non-Technical Post||Salary Details (Rupees)|
|(2)||Deputy Superintendent of Police Category- II.||20680-46960|
|(3)||Commercial Tax Officer||20680-46960|
|(4)||Regional Transport Officer||19050-45850|
|(5)||Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||18030-43630|
|(6)||District Panchayat Officer||19050-45850|
|(8)||Divisional Fire Officer||N/A|
|(9)||Deputy Superintendent of Jails||19050-45850|
|(10)||Assistant Commissioner of Labour||N/A|
|(11)||Assistant Excise Superintendent||N/A|
|(12)||Municipal Commissioner Grade-II||16150-42590|
|(13)||District Social Welfare Officer||18030-43630|
|(14)||District Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Assistant Director||N/A|
|(15)||District Tribal Welfare Officer||N/A|
|(16)||District Employment Officer||18030-43630|
|(17)||Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade-II||16150-42590|
|(18)||Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.||16150-42590|
|(19)||Assistant Audit Officer||16150-42590|
|(20)||Mandal Parishad Development Officer||16150-42590|
TNPSC Group 1 Allowances 2022
There are a lot of perks available for the people who are planning to give the entrance examination for the Group 1 vacancy presented by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. There is a list of allowances provided to the employees of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and given below we are specifying the allowances provided to the Employees as per the official notification released by the authorities recently.
- Travelling Allowance (TA)
- Dearness allowances (DA)
- House rent allowance (HRA)
- Telephone/ Mobile connection
- Study leaves
TNPSC Group 1 2022 Exam Strategies
The last notification had only 66 vacancies notified against the 6 posts in various departments. So, the correct preparation plans for the TNPSC Group 1 only help to get into the final merit list. For this highly competitive preliminary examination, it is important to prepare smartly. How to start your studies? Usually, this is the question, that is in the mind of all aspirants. The first thought should be to understand the Exam – the frequency of the exam, a pattern followed selection procedures, exam patterns. Then, the candidate should make own planning and the preparation should end till the last phase of selection! After these basics, make study plans and follow these points described below.
- Completely understand the exam pattern for both Prelims and Mains. The mark distribution is very important to be kept in mind, plan your topics on the basis of marks! The portions with more marks should never be omitted!
- Now, make the appropriate study plans. It needs nearly 6 months to smoothly cover the Prelims topics for a beginner. And, nearly 3-4 mths for the Mains exam. The pattern of exam, as given above, an objective for Prelims and Descriptive for the Mains. So, it should be really focused to improve your writing skills too!!
- Next, phase after proper study plan setting comes the Study material selection. Always start from scratch. Don’t leave the textbooks you used in your school times. When it comes to the Combined Civil Services – state-wise/ UPSC – NCERT / SCERT books will be a basic companion for all aspirants. Collect the e-books or textbooks from classes 6-12 for all the subjects. Start preparations.
- Then, prepare short notes on the topics and this will be a revision tool too. Memorize the facts daily or in a fixed interval. Note the year, important static gk take-aways, personalities, awards, etc, in your short notes.
- Other, subject-wise best books list has been updated on our page. There are hundreds of publications available in the markets and browsing through them to find the right one is always a hurdle. For the preliminary examination, the best way to keep you ahead of the race is only possible by following the state government textbooks. The best resource for the applicants is the school textbooks. One should follow them as their sole bible for the basic science, geography, polity, and history topics.
- Subscribe to Entri for all the topics to be covered in Regional Languages, short tricks videos, samcheer lessons notes, daily challenges, rank booster questions including each subject.
- For the current affairs section, one has to follow any standard newspaper( like The Hindu) and try to give importance to the matters related to Tamil Nadu. Candidates can also refer to Entri App for the current affairs section to prepare for TNPSC Group 1.
- Assess your preparations, daily, weekly, monthly by practising mock tests. Avail of the full-length mock test series and also the sectional tests. Ranking will be available in the online platform of Entri, so candidates can get an idea of their performance. Improve by making necessary steps in the preparation strategy and plans.
- The previous question paper will be a good source for understanding the exam pattern followed by the commission in the past years. We recommend you to practice a previous paper right before, making a preparation plan, So that candidates will get an idea regarding the topics he/she is knowledgeable/ unconcerned about!
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.