Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently conducted the Group 1 preliminary examination on 19th November 2022. The candidates who have successfully given the preliminary examination must be waiting for the answer key for the preliminary examination. The answer key is the document that includes the correct answer to the questions which were asked in the examination conducted by the authorities. Given below are the details regarding the latest information related to the TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022 with Question Paper.
TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022
The preliminary examination for the vacancies of Group 1 Department available in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was held recently and the answer key was published by the organization on their official website. The candidates can now easily download the TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022 from the official website of the organization. The Combined Civil Services Examination in Group 1 services was conducted on November 19, 2022. The tentative keys were released on November 28, 2022 for General Studies paper. Candidates who want to raise objections can do it till December 5, 2022. Representations made online after 5.45 pm on December 5 will also receive no attention.
TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022
The procedures related to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission preliminary examination for Group 1 vacancies will be done on the basis of the detailed timetable as prescribed by the official authorities. Around 69 vacancies were available by the organization of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in the Group 1 department of the organization. To select the candidates in these vacancies a proper examination was conducted.
The final answer keys will be published in the Commission’s website only after the completion of entire selection process. For more related details candidates can check the official site of TNPSC.
How to Download TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022?
If you want to download the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Answer Key 2021 then you will have to follow the following step by step procedure given in the list below.
- Visit the official site of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login details.
- Your answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answer key and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
- First, you will have to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- The home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the link called Tentative Answer Keys for the Examination held relating to the Posts included in the Combined Civil Services 1 Examination (Group I Services).
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to enter information regarding your question paper.
- Click on the option called Submit.
- The answer key will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, you have to click on the option called Raise Objections and then fill out the application form.
How to Calculate Your Score?
If you want to calculate your marks then you have to take into consideration the answer key which is presented by the concerned authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and then only you will be able to check out the correct answers that you have included in your answer sheet. One mark will be awarded to each of the correct answers that you have included in your answer sheet and you must also take into consideration the details to make it to the negative marking which will be done by the concerned authorities of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. You can easily download the answer from the official website of the organisation.
TNPSC Group 1 Previous Question Papers 2022
When you are preparing for the exams with the above-given books, make sure you don’t waste time by reading the whole material. Reading the whole text will not be proper from an exam point of view. Pick out the relevant topics and contents from the contents page. Locate the area to be focused. Highlight the important areas to read and points to be remembered. Make a note for yourself from the text. Given below, we are sharing the important specifications of TNPSC Group 1 2022 Previous Question Papers. TNPSC Group 1 question paper 2022 will be available through the official website created by the organisation. TNPSC Group 1 previous year question paper can also be downloaded from the same website. Check out the TNPSC Group 1 previous year question papers with answers in Tamil PDF given below.
Prelims Previous Paper PDFs
- 2021 – Preliminary GS
- 2019 – Prelims
- 2017 – Prelims
- 2015 TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Question paper
- 2014 TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Question paper
Mains Previous Papers PDFs
- 2019 – Paper I – General Studies
- 2019 – Paper-II – General Studies
- 2019 – Paper III – General Studies
- 2011 – Paper I – General Studies
- 2011 – Paper-II – General Studies
- General Studies & Tamil
The answer keys are important documents because they provide the candidates with an estimate of the marks that they will be getting in their examination. You can check out the correct answer to the questions which were available in the examination that you have given and thus you will be able to calculate your tentative marks very easily. Check out the latest TNPSC Recruitment notifications and prepare yourselves accordingly. Entri helps thousands of government job aspirants to prepare them for competitive examination by providing a full guide till the time they are eligible for the job. Enrol yourself now and get benefits!