A lot of vacancies are presented by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission each and every year, however, there is a detailed selection procedure that is taken into consideration to select the candidates in various job vacancies. The candidates who have filled up the application form for the TNPSC Group 1 vacancies 2021 will have to also go through the TNPSC Group 1 interview 2021. Given below are some important details regarding the TNPSC Group 1 Interview Questions 2021.
TNPSC Interview 2021
If you are planning to get selected for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job vacancies then you will have to go through a detailed selection procedure. The selection procedure which is taken into consideration by the authorities of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission consists of a preliminary examination, main examination and a final interview round. The final interview round is a practice in which one on one questions are asked by the authorities of TNPSC from the candidates appearing after passing both of the written examination stages. The interview is around 45 minutes long and the candidates have to answer each and every question with confidence to pass it.
List of TNPSC Group 1 Important Interview Questions 2021
An interview is a stage that is one of the most important for the candidates to get selected in various recruitment opportunities. If you are not able to do your best in the interview stage then you will have to go back to square one. However, if you take into consideration the important previous year questions for the interview round then you can easily prepare yourself for the TNPSC Group 1 Interview 2021. Given below are some important TNPSC Group 1 interview questions to prepare yourself for this year’s interview.
- The candidates must prepare their personal interest questions carefully.
- The candidates must have proper knowledge regarding their strengths and weaknesses because questions will be asked according to the personal interest of the candidates.
- You must also have knowledge regarding your personal life experience.
- If you are appearing in the interview for TNPSC Department jobs then you must have proper knowledge regarding the organisation and also regarding your state.
- Questions will be asked related to the current affairs of Tamil Nadu State.
- The candidates must prepare each and every aspect that they have written in their resume.
- You must have proper knowledge regarding the job that you are applying for.
- Situational questions can be asked from the candidates.
- You must have General Knowledge regarding each and every subject.
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
A proper preliminary and main examination will be conducted by the authorities to select the candidates in the vacancies presented by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Given below is the table indicating the detailed preliminary examination pattern which will be followed by the authorities to conduct the preliminary examination.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||25|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern 2021
After the candidates have successfully passed the preliminary examination they will be liable to give the main examination. Given below is the table indicating the details regarding the main examination which will be conducted by the authorities of TNPSC.
|General Studies Paper – 1||250|
|General Studies Paper – 2||250|
|General Studies Paper – 3||250|
|Interview and Records||100|
Tips To Prepare For TNPSC Group 1 Interview
There are many tips and tricks that the candidate can take into consideration to prepare for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 Interview 2021. Given below are some important tips that you can take into consideration when you are preparing for the interview round for your vacancies in TNPSC.
- First of all, the candidates must have proper knowledge regarding the current affairs going on in the Tamil Nadu state.
- To prepare for current affairs, the candidates can read a newspaper daily.
- You can also buy magazines from Bookstores and read them in order to have proper knowledge regarding each and every aspect related to your state.
- If you are applying for the TNPSC Department jobs then you must have proper knowledge regarding the Tamil Nadu State.
- The candidates are requested to read about the History of the state.
- The applicant must have proper knowledge regarding the interest that they have listed in their resume.
- Questions will be asked related to your interest listed in your resume.
- You must greet the authorities with proper salutations while going for the interview round.
- The candidates must also work on their body language and they must have proper documents to show to the authorities during the interview round.
- Having confidence is the key to crack each and every interview.
Cracking TNPSC Group 1 interview 2021 will be fairly easy for the candidates who prepare themselves for the opportunity by taking into consideration the tips and tricks and preparing properly through various mediums of education. You can check out the latest TNPSC recruitment opportunities to always have updates regarding the job vacancies in TNPSC. You can start preparing yourself for the interview round as of today so that you can crack it without any problem. Entri provides a platform through which the candidates can prepare for competitive examinations without any difficulty and problems. Enrol now to achieve 100% Success.