The National Eligibility Test is a very prestigious entrance examination that is held by the authorities so that the candidates can get an opportunity to serve as an assistant professor or get a Junior research fellowship in Indian colleges and universities. It is one of the hardest examinations to crack and the winning percentage of this examination is just 6%. This entrance examination is conducted twice in one year. However, after successfully creating this prestigious entrance examination the candidates get a lot of opportunities that can help them kick start their careers. Given below we have shared some of the most important Benefits Of Clearing UGC NET Exam 2021.
Benefits Of Clearing UGC NET Exam 2021
There are a lot of benefits available for the candidates who will successfully pass the national entrance test. The candidates will be liable to get an opportunity to serve as an assistant professor or professor in various schools and universities of India. However, to take part in this prestigious entrance examination, the candidates will also have to pay a certain amount of application fees because there is a lot of competition and every year a lot of candidates try to fill up the application form for this entrance examination. The candidates will be easily able to get a higher salary package as an assistant processor. A high monthly salary is provided to the professors teaching in Indian universities and colleges.
Fee Structure For UGC NET
The UGC NET is a very prestigious entrance examination and to successfully take a part in this entrance examination, the candidates are also required to submit a certain amount of fees. Given below we have shared the application fees that are needed to be paid by the candidates belonging to different categories in order to take part in this entrance examination.
- For General Category- Rupees 1000
- For OBC Category- Rupees 500
- For SC and ST Candidates- Rupees 250
Salary After Clearing NET Exam
The candidates can get a really high salary package after they pass the national entrance test conducted by the UGC organisation. There are a lot of professions that the candidate can choose from after they have got a proper score in this National entrance test. Given below are the specifications regarding the salary for UGC NET.
- 45,000 INR per month for the post of Assistant Professor
- 80,000 INR per month for the post of Associate Professor
- 82,000 INR per month for the post of Professor
Eligibility For UGC NET 2021
There is a specific eligibility criterion that the candidates must follow before submitting the application form for the UGC National Entrance Test. The candidates must follow the educational criteria and the age limit in order to successfully take the entrance examination and get a perfect score to kick start their career.
- For JRF- The candidates must be below the age of 30 years.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing for the exam of Assistant Professor
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 55 per cent (general category) and a minimum of 50 per cent (others) in a master’s degree.
More Benefits Of Clearing UGC NET 2021
- After you have successfully passed the national entrance examination, you will be able to get a job as an assistant professor in top universities across India.
- The candidates also have a higher chance of getting promoted to the job of Professor.
- The candidates are open to experience new career opportunities if they have a high score in the national eligibility test.
- The candidates will be able to get many types of government job opportunities if they have a high score in this entrance examination and you can also join PSU.
- The candidates who will get great marks in this entrance examination will be automatically eligible for the JRF fellowship programs.
- The candidates can get a scholarship amounting to Rs 31000 for the first 2 years and 35000 for the remaining tenure
You can apply for the National Eligibility Test by following the official notification which is published by the authorities conducting the entrance examination twice annually. Entri is a public platform that is available for people preparing for the different types of government entrance examinations. You can get video lessons and many different types of study materials on the official website and prepare for the entrance examinations accordingly. Enrol today to experience a new way to prepare for your entrance examination!