Table of Contents
The third combined graduate level test (CGL) preliminary examination has been postponed, according to a Monday announcement from the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC).
According to the commission, the exam will most likely take place on December 23 and 24. The exam was previously slated for November 26 and 27. Later, additional information will be published on the commission’s website, bssc.bihar.gov.in.
Admit cards and other details will be announced soon.
BSSC CGL Exam Date 2022
Preliminary and main exam stages will be part of the BSSC CGL recruiting exam. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam are eligible to take the main exam.
According to the total number of openings, BSSC will shortlist candidates for the BSSC Mains exam in a ratio of 1:5.
BSSC CGL 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||23 and 24 December 2022|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
- Secretariat Assistant: 1360
- Planning Assistant: 125
- Malaria Inspector: 74
- Data Entry Operator Grade C: 2
- Auditor: 626
BSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
All the registered candidates are informed that the authority has not released any admit card release date as of now. However, we can expect it in the 2nd week of December 2022. The admit card will be available to the candidates online on the official website of BSSC only.
On the applicant’s login, the officials will present the Bihar CGL Admit Card. This implies that in order to obtain the admit card, you will need to submit certain information. The admit card will only be carried by applicants who will be permitted to take the exam.
Because it serves as the candidates’ identity card, the BSSC CGL 2022 Admit Card. The selection of candidates for various positions will be done through this exam. When the admission card is published, we will update our article with a direct link for downloading it.
Given below is the list of information that you may see on the bssc.bihar.gov.in Admit Card:
- Name of the Authority
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Age
- Name of the Exam
- Examination date and day
- Venue of the exam
- Reporting Time
- Signature of the Authority
- Important Instructions for the exam, etc.
Steps to Download the BSSC CGL Admit Card
- First of all, visit the official website of BSSC (bssc.bihar.gov.in)
- Secondly, the home page of the website will get open on the device.
- Thirdly, find and click on the respective link to download the admit card.
- After tapping on the link, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now, enter all the details asked and submit them.
- The admit card will finally appear on the screen. Check the details and download them for the exam.