Delhi Police Constable (Executive) notification 2021 will be released on the SSC website after the conclusion of 2020 selection process! As we already know, the Delhi police Constable Recruitment 2020 PMT is still not conducted due to the pandemic. A short notice regarding the postponement of PMT exam dates have been released recently. Last year, there was a total of 5846 vacancies as per the notice sent by the Delhi Police authority to the SSC. The posts included are like Male Open-Constable EXE, Male Ex-Servicemen (others) -Constable EXE, Male Ex-Servicemen Commando, Female Open-Constable EXE. All the aspirants who wish to apply for police constable post in Delhi Police shall read this article. We will give you all the necessary information on Delhi Police Constable Apply Online procedure.
Delhi Police Constable notification, click here!
Know all recent updates regarding the Delhi Police Constable examination.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2021
The job is open to all candidates from all parts of the country. And, will be under the Delhi police and is having all the securities and privileges of a government job. The examination will be notified by the Staff Selection Commission on its website and a link of the same will be provided on the website of Delhi Police.
|Notification release date||To be notified|
|Online registration start date||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the filled application||To be notified|
|Admit card release date||To be notified|
|Exam dates||CBT 2020 postponed|
|Exam Result||Will update after the CBT|
Study Plan for Delhi Police Constable (Executive) exam.
Age 18 to 25 years. Relaxation to the eligible candidates will be as per the government norms:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Departmental candidate- Gen (40), OBC (43), SC/ST (45)
Click here and freely download Entri App. Start your preparations for SSC 2021.
10+ 2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board, on the closing date of receipt of online applications. And it is essential that the candidate must possess a valid driving license for LMV(Motorcycle or Car) for the post of Const. (Exe.) Male in Delhi Police as on the date of PE&MT.
Relaxable up to 11th pass only for
- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Sons of serving, deceased, retired police personnel including Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
Study Materials and Best Books for the Delhi Police Constable 2021.
|Head Constable Male||Gen-165 cm||ST-5cms Relaxation||Gen- 78cm-82cm||ST-5cms Relaxation|
|Head Constable Female||Gen-157 cm||SC/ST-5cms Relaxation||–||–|
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||78 cms-82 cm||–|
Take a free vocabulary test for the English Language.
The total vacancy reported is about 5846.
- Male Open-Constable EXE-3433
- Female Open-Constable EXE-1944
- Male Ex-Servicemen (others) -Constable EXE- 226
- Male Ex-Servicemen Commando-243
Check the detailed category-wise vacancies reported.
The selection procedure consists of the following tests which are compulsory for all candidates:
- Computer-Based Examination for 100 marks and,
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests(PE&MT) which is of qualifying nature
- Typing Test on Computer – 25 marks
- Medical Test and Document Verification
Attempt free topic-wise mock tests for SSC examinations 2020.
Delhi Police Constable Apply Online
Check the documents needed to be ready for uploading while applying online:
- Passport size color photograph (3.5 cm Width × 4.5 cm, JPEG, 50 KB)
- Candidate’s signature (Blue or Black ink, JPEG, 50 KB)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet, PDF or JPG, 250 KB)
- AADHAR Card (PDF or JPG, 250 KB)
- Educational qualification- Provisional Certificate or Diploma /Degree / Post Graduate Degree Certificate and Consolidated or Semester-wise Mark Sheet in chronological order in PDF format, 2.5 MB
- Copy of Community Certificate, Disability Certificate, Proof for Ex-Servicemen (any of these if applicable in PDF or JPG format, 250 KB)
Top weekly current affairs notes.
Application Procedure: Steps to Apply Online
Now, check the step-wise application procedure for Delhi Police Constable recruitment 2020:
- Click on the Direct Link provided below or on the SSC website or Delhi Police official website(the link will be updated on the official page of Delhi Police once the notification is released).
- Complete your registration procedure. Make sure that you have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number. Both should be active throughout the exam procedure. All information like Registration number etc. will be sent to the registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Note the registration number and password. The same will be required during the whole recruitment process.
- Now, fill up the application form and upload the required documents. Keep all the documents ready with you in the format as per the guideline.
- Pay the application fee- General / OBC: Rs. 100/-. And Ex-servicemen / SC / ST / PH / Females are exempted from paying the fees.
- Submit the duly completed application form.
- Take multiple print outs of the application form for future use.
- If logging through the official website of Delhi Police- go to the recruitment tab, click on the Notification for recruitment of Constables.
- If logging through the official website of SSC-click on the Apply tab and click on the Notification for recruitment of Constables.
The link will be provided on this page once it is activated for the application process of Delhi Police Constable Apply Online 2021.
Practice more mock tests and previous question papers to ensure your rank in the SSC-Delhi Police examinations.
Discussion about this post