The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will announce the dates for the Delhi Police Constable Examination 2021. Last year, the exams were scheduled to be held from 27 November to 30 November, 01 December to 03 December, 07 December to 11 December and 14 December 2020. Delhi police constable 2020 Recruitment announced a hiring of 5846 candidates of different categories this year. SSC conducts the recruitment examination on hiring Delhi Police Constables. Even though the written examination stage is already over, the PMT is still to be completed. It got delayed due to the pandemic situation. Candidates those who are willing to apply for the Delhi police Constable examination should not delay their preparation for the examination. Entri provides subject wise preparation tips and strategies for competitive examination. Check here for Delhi Police Constable Study Plan 2021. Article also includes study materials, reference books, practice quiz and video tutorials
Subscribe Entri to ace your preparation for competitive examination
Delhi Police Constable Study Plan 2021
In this article we will give you a glimpse on 4 important factors that will help the candidates to prepare a structured accurate study plan as they begin the preparation for Delhi Police Constable examination
1) 30 days study plan
2) Selection of appropriate referring source/Materials for preparation. Free video tutorials by ENTRI for better preparation of exams
3) Tips to prepare well for the examination.
4) How Entri will help in the preparation for the examination
Delhi Police Constable 30 Days Study Plan 2021
Below tabulated is the 30 days study schedule to prepare well for the Delhi Police Constable Exam. The written examination includes four subjects. Quantitative aptitude , reasoning ability, General awareness and Computer fundamentals. The examination is out of 100 marks with 50 marks for General Awareness 15 Marks for Numerical ability, 25 marks for reasoning ability and 10 marks for computers. It is very well clear that you need to spend much of your time preparing excellently for general awareness as it carries the highest marks. As per the weightage given for each subjects you can give the time appropriately per day for those subjects.
|Day||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||Computer Fundamentals|
|Day 1||Trigonometry||Coding and decoding||Indian geography and current affairs||Sending Receiving Emails|
|Day 2||Mensuration||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Indian history and current affairs||MS Word|
|Day 3||Algebra||Alphabetical series||Indian polity and current affairs||MS Word|
|Day 4||Profit and loss||Number Series||National economy and current affairs||MS Excel|
|Day 5||Time and distance||Analogy and classification||National economy and current affairs||MS Excel|
|Day 6||Time and work||Directions||Sports affairs||MS Excel|
|Day 7||Geometry||Seating arrangements||Scientific updates||MS PowerPoint|
|Day 8||Ratio and proportion||Nonverbal reasoning||Indian constitution and affairs||MS PowerPoint|
|Day 9||Age calculations||Blood relations||Static GK||MS PowerPoint|
|Day 10||Calendar and clock||Statement and conclusions||National affairs||Web Browsers|
|Day 11||Data Interpretation||Similarities and differences||Important dates||Internet service|
|Day 12||Number system||Analytical reasoning||Important books and authors||HTTP|
|Day 13||Simple and compound interest||Arguments and assumptions||List of countries, capitals and currencies||FTP|
|Day 14||Statistics||Data Interpretation||List of national parks in India||Websites|
|Day 15||percentage||Decision making||Important Awards||Blogs|
|Day 16||Ratio and proportion||Syllogism and Venn Diagram||Important people||E- Banking|
|Day 17||Age calculation||Alphabetical series||List of invention and discoveries||Video Conferencing|
|Day 18||Trigonometry||Numerical series||Current affairs- India||Search engines|
|Day 19||Geometry||Analogy and classification||International current affairs||URL|
|Day 20||Number system||Data Interpretation||List of invention and discoveries||Computer Basics|
|Day 21||Doubts clearing session||Decision making||Static GK||Computer Fundamentals|
|Day 22||Doubts clearing sessions||Non-verbal reasoning||Static GK revision||Computer Fundamentals|
|Day 23||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Attempt Static GK Quiz
|Day 24||Practise sessions||Practise sessions||Attempt current affairs quiz- National||Practice MS Word|
|Day 25||List important formulas -geometry||Doubts clearing session||Attempt current affairs quiz- International||Practice MS Word|
|Day 26||List important formulas-mensuration||Doubts clearing sessions||Prepare Study notes||Practice MS Excel|
|Day 27||Attempt previous year papers||Attempt previous year papers||prepare revision notes – Static GK||Practice MS Excel|
|Day 28||Revision||Revision||Prepare revision notes – Current affairs||Practice MS Powerpoint|
|Day 29||Revision||Revision||Attempt mock test||Attempt mock test|
|Day 30||Attempt Mock test||Attempt Mock test||Attempt mock test||Attempt mock test|
Preparation will not end with the study schedule setting alone. we need to strictly follow the study plan to see the results of our preparation. An interested and aspiring candidate should at least spend the time effectively by preparing for the examination as the dates are already announced. Sincere preparation along with smart work will lead to success.
Delhi Police Constable Study Materials
As the study plan is set it is next step to choose the appropriate study materials for the subjects included in the exam. Following are the subject wise study materials in PDF Format. Effective utilization of study materials is one key to score better for the examination
- Delhi Police Constable General Awareness study material- PDF Download
- Delhi Police Constable Study Material on reasoning ability linear seating – PDF
- Delhi Police Constable Study material on reasoning ability syllogism – PDF
- Delhi Police Constable Study material on reasoning ability Word formation – PDF
- Click here to attempt Computer knowledge quiz
Click here for complete set of study materials for Delhi Police Constable Examination
Delhi Police Constable Practice Set Quiz
As and when the preparation for the exam is in progress we need to also practice quiz to understand our level in each subject. If tracking is done that way then better preparation can be done after figuring out which areas you are not good at. Below given links are few quiz that will help you with the numerical ability, reasoning ability, computer awareness and general knowledge section of the written examination of Delhi Police Recruitment
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Quiz – Permutation, Combinations and probability
- Quantitative aptitude Practice Quiz – Simple interest and compound interest
- Reasoning ability practice quiz on Alpha numeric series
- Static GK for SSC
Delhi Police Constable Video Tutorials by ENTRI
Entri also provides free online tutorials for various topics included in different examination. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation. Candidates can have different types of learning methods. Few are auditory learners and others are visual learners. Video sessions will definitely help in emphasizing on the topic better and in a much clarified manner. So do not miss this chance when preparing for Delhi Police Constable Examination. Check below for free online tutorials for competitive examination.
Video tutorial on shortcuts when preparing for numerical ability section of competitive examination . Subscribe ENTRI Channel in YouTube to get notifies on video released
Tips to prepare well for the examination
- Set short term goals: Candidate has to devise a goal based timeline.
- Check for focus areas: After getting the details about the SSC CPO Exam, you should analyze the topics in which you are strong or weak. Start working on the topic in which you need more attention.
- Prepare short notes for doing quick revision for exams.
- Time Management: The key to success depends on how well you manage time.
- Avoid any guess works:Guesswork may lead you to wrong answers and will increase negative marking. Also, don’t waste much time on one question and move onto the next if you are not sure about the correct answer.
- Read the complete question: Students are required to avoid the mistake of reading incomplete questions and arriving at incorrect answer eventually. Read the questions carefully and check what is being asked.
- Effective examination tips and faster memorization tips can be utilised when preparing for the exam.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for competitive Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Delhi police recruitment notification
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination.
Discussion about this post