The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Delhi Police Constable exam across the country to find eligible male and female candidates. Any Indian nationals with higher secondary education below 25 years can appear for this recruitment. With single-stage tests followed by physical, and medical tests every year the commission hires hundreds towards the Delhi Police services. To ease your preparations here we are giving you the Delhi Police Constable exam previous year analysis and questions asked.
Attempt Our Free Full-Length Mock Tests for SSC GD Constable 2021
Delhi Police Constable Exam Analysis 2021
The SSC Delhi Police Recruitment for Constables Computer Based Test pattern is:
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||25||50|
|2||General Knowledge and Current Awareness||50||50|
|4||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MSWord, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
Since the Delhi Police Constable 2021 Computer Based Test is yet to complete the below given Delhi Police Constable exam analysis is based on previous year exams.
|General Intelligence and
|General Knowledge and
|Numerical Ability||10-13||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||73-82||Easy to Moderate|
Download Entri! Attempt Entri’s free Delhi Police Constable 2021 Tests
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
|Analogy||1-2||Easy to Moderate|
|Number and Word Series||1-2||Easy|
|Coding-Decoding||1-2||Easy to Moderate|
|Figure Series||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Sitting Arrangement and
|Missing Number||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Mathematical Operation||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Papercutting and Folding||2||Easy to Moderate|
Download Entri! Attempt a free mock test to ace your SSC CHSL 2021
Delhi Police Constable Exam: Numerical Ability
|Time and Work||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Simple Interest||2||Easy to Moderate|
|Profit and Loss||2||Easy|
|Percentage||2||Easy to Moderate|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Average||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Time, Speed and Distance||1||Easy|
|Mensuration||2||Easy to Moderate|
|Mixtures and Alligations||1||Easy|
|Total||15||Easy to Moderate|
Delhi Police Constable Exam: Previous Questions
Some of the questions asked in the previous year SSC GD Constable Test is:
- Where is McLeod Ganj situated?
- Who is the author of the book RAW?
- Who won the Golden chess award?
- Which of the Indian fundamental rights is guaranteed by the Right to freedom of religion?
- Who is the Economic affairs secretary of the Indian Prime Minister?
- Who is the youngest Prime Minister in the World?
- Which country will host the FIFA World Cup in 2022?
- Which is the largest natural satellite?
- When did the Civil Disobedience Movement launch?
- Who is the Speaker of Delhi Vidhan Sabha?
- The Diamond and Graphite are allotropes of which element?
- Which type of tissue is Blood?
- What is the full form of MSP?
- Who was the First Defence Minister of India?
- Who is the second Vice President of India?
- On which River, Nagarjun Sagar Dam is constructed?
- Which Indian king ascended the throne after the death of his father and brother?
- Who is the chairman of the 15th finance commission?
- Select the related word from the given alternatives. House: Brick: : Book:?
A. Paper B. Letter C. Binding D. Cover
- Three equidistant cuts are made on each axis of a large cube. After cutting how many small cubes are obtained?
- In a certain code language, “MARIGOLD” is written as “EMPHJSBN”. How is “STAGWOOD” written in that code language?
- In which year did Economic liberalization take place in India?
Attempt free mock tests on Indian Modern History to ace your preparations
Download Entri, to get instant access to previous year question papers, video sessions, current affairs, PDF study materials, personal mentorship etc. You can now get free access to mock tests, study materials to score high marks in the Delhi Police Constable exam as well as other Staff Selection Commission and State PSC’s exams.
Discussion about this post