Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will be conducting the interview round for the candidates who have successfully passed the DSSSB recruitment examination 2021. The interview round will be equipped with the proper research regarding the personality of the candidates who have passed the first stage of the selection procedure. The candidates must go through the previous year DSSSB important interview questions in order to prepare themselves for the DSSSB interview 2021. Given below are the details regarding the DSSSB interview tips 2021 for the candidates who are preparing for this job.
DSSSB Interview Questions 2021
There are a lot of questions that the candidates can get from the authorities who will be conducting the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection recruitment examination interview round. The main questions that will be asked from the candidates will revolve around the things that they have mentioned in their resume and also the questions related to the syllabus which was included in the DSSSB recruitment examination 2021. The DSSSB interview 2021 will be conducted after the successful conclusion of the written examination. The important dates regarding the DSSSB interview 2021 will only be available at the official notification released by the authorities on their official website.
Important Tips For DSSSB Interview Round 2021
- The candidates must be punctual to the interview and must have proper knowledge regarding the examination center and the timings from which the interview will be conducted by the authorities of DSSSB.
- The candidates must have proper knowledge regarding the things that they have mentioned in the resume and also regarding the educational qualifications that they have mentioned by filling out the application form for the job.
- The candidates are requested to take important documents with them while going for the interview round.
- The candidates must have their important results and their original ID proof while going for the interview round.
- You must prepare for the interview beforehand and you must have proper knowledge regarding your interest and the place that you are coming from.
- The candidates must wear a neat uniform while going for the interview and must greet the authorities with confidence and a perfect smile.
- You must have undertaken proper research regarding your birthplace and your hometown because questions will be asked regarding your personal information.
- Last but not the least, the candidates must have confidence regarding their knowledge on any subject.
Important Books For DSSSB Exam 2021
If you want to prepare for the DSSSB recruitment examination 2021 then it is the need of an hour for you to get the latest books and study material. Given below is a list of important books that you can buy in order to prepare for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board recruitment examination 2021.
|Subjects||Book Name||Author Name|
|GA/GS||General Studies||Disha Publication|
|Reasoning||Test of Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
|Mathematics||Quantitative Aptitude by||R S Aggarwal|
|English Language||Easy to Learn General English||Aggrawal|
|Objective General English||S P Bakshi|
|Plinth to Paramount||Neetu Singh|
|Hindi Language||Samanya Hindi||Aditya Publication|
|Pedagogy||NCERT Psychology (XI & XII)||NCERT|
|Education Psychology & Pedagogy||Kiran’s Publication|
|Child Development & Pedagogy for CTET & STET (Paper 1 & 2) 2nd Edition||Disha Publications|
|Teaching Aptitude & Teaching Attitude||RPH Editorial Board|
The candidates who are willing to give the DSSSB examination must prepare for the recruitment examination with proper study material and must also undertake free mock tests available. You can check out the DSSSB free mock test series available at Entri to polish your skills and check your knowledge. Entri helps the Government job aspirants by providing them with a platform through which they can learn regarding the various subjects of the recruitment examination presented by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. You can prepare for the recruitment by taking video lessons and also getting knowledge regarding the various recruitment opportunities presented in the organisation.